16-year old Student RAPED on the SCHO...

16-year old Student RAPED on the SCHOOL BUS!

Posted in the Pearl River Forum

NOPS STUDENT RAPED ON BUS

Slidell, LA

#1 May 3, 2013
16-year old Student RAPED on the SCHOOL BUS!

http://www.wwltv.com/video ...

The PERP is still walking around CAMPUS, as well as, riding the SCHOOL BUS! The Victim and her Family are devastated to say the very least! The Leadership Academy Alternative Charter School says that this matter is under INVESTIGATION!

The fatuous1 finds himself once again running around in circles Yelling & Screaming "BULL$HYT"!

FACT: "YOUNG BLACK THUGS","TINY TUPACERS", "LITTLE TRAYVONS", "CRAZY CHECKERS", "AFRICAN QUEENS" and the Mother of all these dysfunctional BA$$TURDS & BYTURD$ the "ENTITLEMENTERS" who make up less than 3% of the U.S. Population commits 89% of the Violent Crimes in America, thereby, Destroying the Quality of Life for all Americans, including themselves.

Please don't tell the JEW MEDIA, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, AL SHARPTON or JESSIE JACKSON that the fatuous1 Dared to Speak the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, because GOD Forbid, I might have said something HURTFUL? Specifically, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about BLACK VIOLENT CRIME in AMERICA!

MARK TRAINA for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage needed Apr 23 workingman 1
always life a fulfilled life, with meaning :) Mar '17 Ghost of a Hat 1
Hartman Mar '17 WowOmg 1
Acadian Ambulance is not welcome here (Oct '10) Jan '17 None 6
accident on hwy 41 Jan '17 hickoryboy 1
PRESIDENT OBAMA needs to GEAUX Dec '16 fatuous1 1
cinnamon tic tacs (Feb '10) Dec '16 Cinnamon tic-tac ... 33

Pearl River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance