Normal guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

The pearl river police are the most unhelpful police I've ever talked to, you can't even ask a simple question such as "Do you know when there going to start cutting trees on Nelson rd?" cop replies, "sir do you want to go to jail?" I said no sir I was just asking if you had heard anything about when they will start cutting trees by my house." cop says, " just keep running your mouth like that!".
I have zero respect for PR police!
The reputation cops have over being overweight pigs holds true for the police of PR especially since the opening of the new donut shop on Hwy 41. But you won't see any of the overweight ones at Anytime Fitness!
Just shows Even Americas smaller towns are being protected by police who just don't care about the people they serve to protect!
Average

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Yeah Pearl River PD aren't helpful at all.... they're a bunch of power thirsty goons.
local

Pearl River, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 10

Its the intelligence level of the guys they hire. They can't make it in anything else in life, they need the badge to get some kind of respect. More than half of them are so fat they can't get out of the car without rocking.I really hope one day the sherifs department takes them over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 43 min Tyrone 3,033
Review: Zippy Unlocks LLC Aug 22 Not stupid 9
State Police probe missing evidence charge by G... (Oct '12) Aug 13 Resident 1 72
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Aug 6 Musikologist 11
Ain't there no more (Jan '09) Jul '14 richard 29
Looking to meet local singles Jul '14 ChapDaddy865 1
Question Jul '14 Wondering 1

Search the Pearl River Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pearl River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••