Normal guy

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
The pearl river police are the most unhelpful police I've ever talked to, you can't even ask a simple question such as "Do you know when there going to start cutting trees on Nelson rd?" cop replies, "sir do you want to go to jail?" I said no sir I was just asking if you had heard anything about when they will start cutting trees by my house." cop says, " just keep running your mouth like that!".
I have zero respect for PR police!
The reputation cops have over being overweight pigs holds true for the police of PR especially since the opening of the new donut shop on Hwy 41. But you won't see any of the overweight ones at Anytime Fitness!
Just shows Even Americas smaller towns are being protected by police who just don't care about the people they serve to protect!
Average

Slidell, LA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah Pearl River PD aren't helpful at all.... they're a bunch of power thirsty goons.
local

Pearl River, LA

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Its the intelligence level of the guys they hire. They can't make it in anything else in life, they need the badge to get some kind of respect. More than half of them are so fat they can't get out of the car without rocking.I really hope one day the sherifs department takes them over.
Rcastle03

Slidell, LA

#5 Jul 17, 2015
local wrote:
Its the intelligence level of the guys they hire. They can't make it in anything else in life, they need the badge to get some kind of respect. More than half of them are so fat they can't get out of the car without rocking.I really hope one day the sherifs department takes them over.
I'm sorry that you all feel this way. I have the utmost respect for PR police officers. The ones that have real inferiority complex and have to hide behind their badges are the St. Tammany sheriff's deputies. I have never had my rights taken from me as I did with St Tammany deputies. Trust me when I tell you, you don't want St Tammany deputies running Pearl River. I live on the outskirts of the Pearl River police department. I had to call the police because my 14 yr old was running away. The first officer arrived and was very understanding. The second officer arrives for no known reason. He was so rude to me as if I was a criminal. He told my son "if I get another call from your parents you are going straight to juvenile detention center". He acted as if I disturbed his day. Let's just say he was so mean to me I was crying. I felt like I was a criminal. I will never call the police department unless my life is threatened. I apologize for being so long winded, but I feel people should be aware of the St Tammany deputies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Alligator bites off 11-year-old boy's arm (Jul '08) Nov 27 LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 344
Hit and run hwy 59 Nov 25 Friend of friend 2
Homeless in Slidell (May '16) Nov 15 Marlee 4
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 15
BIG house on River (Jun '15) Oct '16 Hannah 10
Suspicious activity Oct '16 James 6
The Hat Lady Oct '16 Lily 5

Pearl River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages