Couple pleads guilty in child-neglect...

Couple pleads guilty in child-neglect case, fined $650 each

There are 2 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Couple pleads guilty in child-neglect case, fined $650 each. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

A couple charged with child neglect was slapped with $650 each in fines Thursday after pleading guilty to charges of housing two children amid unsanitary conditions and with more than a dozen cats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Pearl, MS

#1 Apr 3, 2010
the pearl couple one small girl and a older son (under the age of 12) people need to know what they are talking about and tell the truth not lies so they can get on tv
Concerned Pearl Resident

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2010
From what I'm getting from all resources...looks like everything isn't adding up just right. There is something else up with this deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are 2 Many NEGROS ON PUBLIC TV and RADIO 3 hr TIM 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Dec 4 EXXON swamp 6
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1

Pearl Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl Mortgages