gateway mission on 80

gateway mission on 80

Posted in the Pearl Forum

confused in pearl

Pearl, MS

#1 Jan 7, 2010
I just dont understand this place.it is supposed to be there for people who cant afford Miskelly's or other places. but why do they think because we dont have all the money in the world,we don't deserve anything but dirty,broken junk at prices that are RIDICULOUS. to add insult to injury,the "employees" are RUDE and act like they're doing us a favor by being there. i went in there looking for a sofa,i found the one i liked(mind you it was FILTHY and priced at over $200) when i asked the woman if the price was firm,she said "uhhhh,its 10% off today" which is still to high,then she said" well,do you want it or not,we're closing in 30 minutes". i just told her to keep it and i walked out. craigslist is a much better outlet,you can find better quality stuff for much lower prices. word to the people of gateway mission... do us a favor and get off the cross,somebody need the wood.
ditto

Brandon, MS

#2 Jan 9, 2010
I have had the same experience there as well. The rude behavior is very disheartening.
confused in pearl

Pearl, MS

#3 Jan 10, 2010
its just ridiculous...a slap in the face to people who need a hand,not a backhand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loretta Guccione ex attorney Mon informationplease 1
jimi hendrix Jun 24 Calhoon 1
Missippi Highway Patrol Summer Camp Jun 24 Calhoon 1
News Conservatives will talk free-market, small gove... Jun 24 Saturday 4
Arbys resturant sucks Jun 23 ThomasA 2
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Jun 23 Romneycare killed... 50
Stupid Cauasins Building homes for WELFARE NEG... Jun 21 Calhoon 1

Pearl Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl Mortgages