Racist Groups Eye Boost If Obama Elected - Politics News Story ...

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

They're not exactly rooting for him, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if Barack Obama becomes the first black president.
Comments
81 - 99 of 99 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2008
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

ALX

“Tired of the BS”

Since: Aug 08

The District

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Ethan wrote:
<quoted text>
man, read what you just wrote. One thing's very obvious, you damn sure didn't learn how to write or spell. And what you're claiming is absolutely false. I don't know you but based on your posts, you sound dumber than dog shite.
You prove my point with your dumb comment. White people are not better that anyone else.
dude

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

For some reason whites think they saved the world! They stuck their nose in Vietnam and Iraq thinking they were doing good to both countries. Also Whites think that if they didnít come to Africa to take slaves we would be in mud huts. White people blame Blacks for crime but never did they put the blame on them. If they left the Africans alone, they would have become strong. But because all the leaders were slaves it killed them. They are quick to say what do we have BET but remember when MTV wouldnít pay any rap or black music, why do you have black colleges? Remember Whites wouldnít educate us and let us in, whey do you have Ms Black America? Because you said Black was ugly and we couldnít get in Why do you have Black panthers? Because whites had laws that gave them the will to hang and kill blacks at will. Example skin heads and the KKK. They act like American inventors like Ben Franklin discovered electricity and Columbus founded America maybe they think Santa is real.
Lizsux

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

ALX wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks built this country so don't get it twisted. White people did not put in the hard back braking work that it took to build this country. White first used Black slaves to build the farming industry, then used Chinese and blacks for the railroad and now your using Mexicans for cheap labor to sustain it. So please understand that without any one race this country can't make it. It takes us all. Stop being a dumb a--. Stop embarrassing your race.
If blacks built this city, then don't you think they should run it? Sure, Tyrone! They don't have the sense to run it. That's why the majority of the prison population is black! That means there are more blacks in prison than ALL of the other races combined! Did you know there were more blacks in prison than in collage? Hmmmm! Most of them are just too lazy to learn, make big bucks dealing drugs but make even bigger bucks robbing and murdering people. They are too lazy to even buy an article of clothing that they are crazy about! The would rather murder the person and steal it! If you don't think that's crazy, then you definitely deserve a gold medal in being an idiot!
Lizsux

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

ALX wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked white people could be involved in all of the things that you listed. Blacks are quietly singled out of social settings, jobs and political positions. We are even kept out certain of neighborhoods. White people come to black parts of town to buy drugs and sex. They get their good and go home. If a black goes to a white neighborhood he is suspicious and stand a good chance of get "questioned" by the police.
Your comment shows the level of hidden racism that black people still have to put up with.
The last time I checked the Black Student union wasn't lynching white people. Lets base the comments on facts.
Sure Whites are involved in the things I mentioned, Tyrone, but in a much, much lesser degree. And you black people have to put up with racism? Reread what I typed twice if you have to.

And the last time I looked, the "White Student Union" didn't exist! Get my drift?

Next?
Lizsux

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
ALX - I actually liked your previous posts about the government out for themselves and bending ALL of us over. However, these comments about the Jews are just as ignorant as NIKO's comments. Last time I checked, Judaism was a religion and not a race or ethnicity. Racists and bigots like to say it is a race, just as Hitler did in the 1930's. Do you want to follow in Hitler's footsteps?
Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

You live in Hyattsville, the trash town of Maryland? The crime over there is so bad that even the dogs have to hide their testicles from being robbed!

And my comments are ignorant. They just hurt, that's all. I don't blame you, sugar. I would be ashamed if I were you, so I feel the pain, poor baby! Maybe you should grab that crack pipe a little earlier tonight than usual. You'll feel all good about yourself. You might even walk all of the way to the welfare office on Monday instead of taking the bus. But if you do, please don't sleep with your head up against the window. It only greases up the windows!

Next?
Lizsux

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

ALX wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my point with your dumb comment. White people are not better that anyone else.

Thanks for proving my point, Tyrone! If you were so good, how come your picture doesn't appear on any coins or dollar bills?

Duh!??!
dude

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
As Chris Rock would say "Blacks would follow Whitey to the moon". If Blacks think that the US is so bad then why they go back to Africa and turn it into paradise?
Like I said before Why do white think the world needs them? Go back to Africa!! Go Back from where you family came from. How do you have sex with animals and then say aids came from an african doing it to a monkey. How can you listen to that crazy story and think thats true. Your race is the only race video taping themself have sex with animals. Oh let me say it for you: go back to africa, you guys are drug user, you people steal, rape, sell drugs, you have BET, Ms Black America, and etc. come up with something new
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before Why do white think the world needs them? Go back to Africa!! Go Back from where you family came from. How do you have sex with animals and then say aids came from an african doing it to a ****. How can you listen to that crazy story and think thats true. Your race is the only race video taping themself have sex with animals. Oh let me say it for you: go back to africa, you guys are drug user, you people steal, rape, sell drugs, you have BET, Ms Black America, and etc. come up with something new
Your comments (as usual) do not make sense. You obviously have not read the many stories that come out of Africa about degenerate Black males having sex with goats (one that got caught had to marry the goat!!!) and other animals. There was a story recently in England about a Black male that had been raping sheep in the countryside and left at least one of them dead.
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Washington DC

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

So the question is whether Biden's depth counters Obama's inexperience - or highlights it?

After all, Biden is anything but a change agent, having been in office longer than half of all Americans have been alive. Longer than McCain.

And he talks too much.

On the same day he announced his second bid for the presidency, Biden found himself explaining why he had described Obama as "clean."

And there's the 2007 ABC interview in which Biden said he would stand by an earlier statement that Obama was not ready to serve as president.

It seems Obama is worried that some voters are starting to agree.
dude

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

you guys are crazy! You specialize in having sex with animals you dumb rednecks! You have sex hist cousins and even your brothers and sisters. Your women will sleeep with anything. The thing about white and black is we have the ghetto and you have the trailor park( where trailor park trash came from. Whites started the big drug scene in the USA ( remember Woodstock) its cool to do drugs and listen to music. Give me a break. Like I said the white man RAPES little WHITE girls and thinks its cool, They Rape little WHite boys and thinks its cool, They rape WHITE women and then hide the body after he kills them better yet he eats them like Jeffery Dumer.
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

dude wrote:
you guys are crazy! You specialize in having sex with animals you dumb rednecks! You have sex hist cousins and even your brothers and sisters. Your women will sleeep with anything. The thing about white and black is we have the ghetto and you have the trailor park( where trailor park trash came from. Whites started the big drug scene in the USA ( remember Woodstock) its cool to do drugs and listen to music. Give me a break. Like I said the white man RAPES little WHITE girls and thinks its cool, They Rape little WHite boys and thinks its cool, They rape WHITE women and then hide the body after he kills them better yet he eats them like Jeffery Dumer.
Just more inane ramblings with no proof to back up your claims.

How about this: Blacks lead the way in sexually transmitted diseases.

AIDís is the leading cause of death for Black women 25 to 34
64% of women with AIDís are Black, 19% are White, 15% are Hispanic
The rate of AIDís diagnosis Black women is 23 times the rate for White women
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/women/resources...

Reported rates of gonorrhea in African Americans were 20 times greater than those of whites in 2003, down from 23 times greater in 2002.
http://www.cdc.gov/women/natstat/std.htm

Check out this slideshow from CDC on sexually transmitted diseases Ė Black rates are just off the charts compared to all other races.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/resources/sl...
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Child Rape Epidemic in South Africa (and it ain't Whitey that is doing it)!!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp...
dude

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

WOW If you do more research whites are killing South Africa. Just face the fact that we do not need white people. You people think for some reason that you are the pure race. get over it non whites are better in everything
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

dude wrote:
WOW If you do more research whites are killing South Africa. Just face the fact that we do not need white people. You people think for some reason that you are the pure race. get over it non whites are better in everything
So why are Blacks out gunning each other down? Why is the Black crime rate so high? Why do Blacks have such a high rate of STD's? Why are so many Black children born to single mothers?
The Riddler

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

dude wrote:
non whites (I'm guessing you mean blacks) are better at everything?? except thinking of course.

man, this guy sounds a tad retarded to me, or very desperate for attention.
dude

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

non white means non white! There are more races the white and black. Why is it cool for a white teacher to sell drugs to students, why is it ok for whites to form a cult have sex with little girls and not go to jail. Retard never that we never needed you, wont need you, and will pass you as your race dies out because the smart white people unlike yourself understands that white isn't right. And mixes with all the other races. Hey we might related in 10 years see you at the cookout
Moreens

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

I agree, the New Black Panthers and Nation of Islam are likely to see their memberships swell.
kbinva

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

What a "waste of thread space" this topic is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pearl Discussions

Search the Pearl Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min Hanging Time 18,586
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Mon WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Sun Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 24 OS Resident 1,964
Looking for information.. Jul 22 stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pearl Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pearl People Search