Racist Groups Eye Boost If Obama Elec...

Racist Groups Eye Boost If Obama Elected - Politics News Story ...

There are 99 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Racist Groups Eye Boost If Obama Elected - Politics News Story .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

They're not exactly rooting for him, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if Barack Obama becomes the first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
songbird54

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2008
No one has told these white spremacists that they are NOT the majority any more and haven't been in several years.
Sun Dog

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Aug 8, 2008
songbird54 wrote:
No one has told these white spremacists that they are NOT the majority any more and haven't been in several years.
yeah, which might make them much more dangerous in the coming years. Watch out!
Steve

Warrenton, VA

#4 Aug 8, 2008
Careful...America tolerates terrorist groups a lot less these days. There's a new sheriff in town and his name is "INTELLIGENT PEOPLE"
Sun Dog

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Aug 8, 2008
Steve wrote:
Careful...America tolerates terrorist groups a lot less these days. There's a new sheriff in town and his name is "INTELLIGENT PEOPLE"
you also should be more careful, just so you know, most white groups that are labeled by the media and government as "supremacist" groups are actually just separatists, and none are terrorists (that sounds like what the hysterical nannies have taught you to believe). As far as intelligent people go, they are the ones who are intelligent enough to realize the absurdity of this multi-culti nightmare that the government has orchestrated in an effort to dumb down the general public. Remember also, there is plenty of diversity within the white race.
White Speak

Baltimore, MD

#6 Aug 11, 2008
heard dat when Obama Momma wuz asked about Russia invading Georgia he asked........

On My! How close iz dey ta Atlanta!

And dere iz those who wants dis here guy ta be prezident? Ya' know what I'm sayin'?
gringovejo

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2008
In addition to the 200,000 plus admitted Nazis, you can add all of the "Neo-Cons", and many of the current so called Conservatives and Conservative authors, like sham Phd,Jerome Corsi, with his latest weird propaganda piece. These NOT really, right-thinking people should be constant reminders to ALL us; of the Nazi "brownshirters" that brought Hitler to power.

As a long, long time member of the GOP, I truly resent their
inclusion in my party.
Nik

Southfield, MI

#8 Aug 14, 2008
Identification with a particulr political party does not indicate whether the party is good or bad.

I don't want Obama in office because he is way too liberal, wants to raise our taxes and open our borders.

Ask anyone that doesn't like McCain WHY they don't like McCain and the only answer they will have is because they hate Bush. I hate Bush too, but McCain ain't Bush.
proudredneck

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Aug 14, 2008
The fact that America is going to a non-white majority population should not be a surprise to anyone. The illegal immigration into America from Mexico has been a source of shame for decades. The U.S. Government has worked hand-in-hand with the Mexican Government through Republican and Democratic controlled White Houses, Senates, and Congresses to establish a mock pretense for border security for over 30 years if not longer.
Our own government has sold our sovereignty to ‘special interest groups’ that have encouraged the invasion of millions of people that should not reside here. These people have over populated our country and have formed a nucleus of political strength and an economic drain to our nation. Both political parties are guilty of treason and those elected officials that we as a nation entrusted to protect our sovereignty are indeed guilty of High Treason for ignoring their responsibilities and commitment to ‘We The People’ that elected them.
There is a certain mass of unsavory individuals that belong to the white race who however mock the mere mention of removing illegal border jumpers from within our borders. These people have no real vested interest beyond today when it comes to the future generations of Americans. These people have no ability to propagate on their own so their existence is limited to today only so their concern for the future stability of America is zero. They are the homosexuals whose only desire is to advance their own perverted agendas and find comfort in the Mexican invasion as a convenient deflection against public controversy against their perversion and political agendas.
In a few short years this nation will become a 3rd world entity of confusion of national origin and sexual orientation if history is allowed to follow this flagrant manifestation of depraved orgy of denial.
Where are the Patrick Henrys of today? Where are the George Washington’s, Thomas Jefferson’s, and the Ben Franklins? have we lost our soul of independence and are stuffed into the straight jacket of ‘political correctness’ and ‘multiculturalism’?
There must be a revolution of such dynamics that the very walls of Congress will tremble from the voices of Americans…the Presidency must be occupied by a proven loyal American whose ONLY allegiance is to the U.S.Consitution and to The People of this Nation. The Senators that feed their own belly must be booted out and replaced regardless how long their tenure has been if they have ‘porked’ their way to the top.
Its past time for another American Revolution and this coming one is to get back to the basics that made America Great….AMERICA, FIRST ONLY AND ALWAYS!
JAM

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Aug 14, 2008
Whites are the only group of people that are not allowed to look after their own interests and people. You have plenty of Black and Hispanic groups but any group that is concerned about White people as a group is tarred with the hate label.
Trixie

Richmond, VA

#11 Aug 14, 2008
JAM wrote:
Whites are the only group of people that are not allowed to look after their own interests and people. You have plenty of Black and Hispanic groups but any group that is concerned about White people as a group is tarred with the hate label.
EXACTLY!!!

Since: Feb 08

Washington, DC

#12 Aug 14, 2008
why do you think that is? have you every sat down and thought about that?

Washington, DC

#13 Aug 14, 2008
JAM wrote:
JAM

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Aug 14, 2008
castles in the air wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Whites not look out for their own interests? Blacks and Hispanics do.

Washington, DC

#15 Aug 14, 2008
JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Whites not look out for their own interests? Blacks and Hispanics do.
never said they didn't. always have. always will. i'm just stating that, i like to have people that look like me, etc. representing us. i like to have things that represent my culture.
Snickler

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 14, 2008
<quoted text>
never said they didn't. always have. always will. i'm just stating that, i like to have people that look like me, etc. representing us. i like to have things that represent my culture.
And what exactly is your "culture?" Do you know?
dude

Abingdon, MD

#17 Aug 14, 2008
What have Blacks done to make Whites hate us so much. Why do you think a Black man can't run thr country. Blaks had to do their own things because Whites would not let them in school, the bus run for Ms USA, and ETC. White people have it made we are trying to catch up in life. We were slaves to WHITES we provided wealth for slave owners with free labor. Wealth is passed down in the White families. Maybe OBAMA will inspire thousands of BLACK kids to see a positve Black in the office and make them want to be a president then a pro athlete. White do white people put sheets on if you hate me say it to me like a man or woman dont hide your face.
dude

Abingdon, MD

#18 Aug 14, 2008
What have Blacks done to make Whites hate us so much. Why do you think a Black man can't run the country. Blacks had to do their own things because Whites would not let them in school, the bus run for Ms USA, and ETC. White people have it made we are trying to catch up in life. We were slaves to WHITES we provided wealth for slave owners with free labor. Wealth is passed down in the White families. Maybe OBAMA will inspire thousands of BLACK kids to see a positve Black in the office and make them want to be a president rather then a pro athlete. Why do white people put sheets on if you hate me say it to me like a man or woman dont hide your face.
JAM

Woodbridge, VA

#19 Aug 14, 2008
<quoted text>
Well many Whites like to have people that look like them and represent their culture. When Whites do this they are considered hateful but when Blacks and Hispanics do this it is acceptable. That is not right.
JAM

Woodbridge, VA

#20 Aug 14, 2008
dude wrote:
What have Blacks done to make Whites hate us so much. Why do you think a Black man can't run the country. Blacks had to do their own things because Whites would not let them in school, the bus run for Ms USA, and ETC. White people have it made we are trying to catch up in life. We were slaves to WHITES we provided wealth for slave owners with free labor. Wealth is passed down in the White families. Maybe OBAMA will inspire thousands of BLACK kids to see a positve Black in the office and make them want to be a president rather then a pro athlete. Why do white people put sheets on if you hate me say it to me like a man or woman dont hide your face.
Blacks have whined and used slavery and segregation as an excuse for all their ills conveniently forgetting how much better off they are in the USA. Click on link for an interesting article entitled "Slavery was good for the Black Man". This article was written by a Black man.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/html/2...

Washington, DC

#21 Aug 14, 2008
Snickler wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly is your "culture?" Do you know?
food, music, clothing. every race has their own culture. there is black culture, which i am. i'm not gonna waste more time trying to break down ish for you? you think you're being smart...

you just have bitter, bitter blues...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mlk day 20 hr JOHN 1
News Jimmy John's update: mid-February opening expec... Sun Economy 4
Jackson Mississippi Denny's Sun Lord bless you 1
Hire more NEGROS Jan 6 GERRY 1
News Remember H&M? Yes, they're still opening in Tupelo Jan 6 See To Believe 2
Old Time Family "Gangs" Around jackson Jan 5 Common sense 2
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jan 4 Victoria Hall 150

Pearl Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl Mortgages