Suspect in death of white supremacist...

Suspect in death of white supremacist claims to have killed 25

There are 12 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Suspect in death of white supremacist claims to have killed 25. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A black man accused of stabbing an outspoken white supremacist to death in Mississippi said Monday he didn't know about the man's racist views before the killing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

R-Smart

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2010
All that I can think of here is the old saying, "You live by the sword, you die by the sword"!!!
Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#3 Apr 26, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
Then why did he kill the dude...what was his motive?
He's racist.
white girl

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>
In the story he claims he didnt know that dude was a grand wizard....
Hey Jesse i left you a note plz read it on the brother n law killing. dont forget im white but i like to have red cheaks.
LOL

Anaheim, CA

#6 Apr 26, 2010
Get rid of this human garbage, then find the parents who created him and sterilize them before they make more murders from children.
Wow

Mission Viejo, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2010
typical N, no wonder no one likes 'em but kim kardashian
Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>
In the story he claims he didnt know that dude was a grand wizard....
Doesn't look good for the suspect.
Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2010
Wow wrote:
Kardashi who?
Jethro

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2010
This nubian looks like a very nice young man. The kind you invite over for dinner.
Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Reverse Discrimination wrote:
Boy, if the story was that the white guy killed the black guy, everyone would be yelling that it was a hate crime. Why aren't they doing it now when the black guy killed the white guy? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Doesn't work that way. Blacks are an oppressed group and the fact that he killed an evil white Klansman, it will be swept under the rug.
Jose Luis Wilmington

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#15 Apr 26, 2010
Dumb white people should listen to this Mexican...."Get equal is now get even" Can you receive this? How long are you going to take on the false guilt of our mothers, grand mothers and great grand mothers? When are you going to realize that the people who run the media might be lying? Can you receive this?
Good Job

Fullerton, CA

#16 Apr 26, 2010
Wow wrote:
Kim knows what she wants, lenth and girth. Even a low life can do some good sometime, crunch a saltine thanks!
Hey Clueless

Torrance, CA

#17 Apr 26, 2010
Mav wrote:
<quoted text>
He's racist.
And you know this how? Oh yeah, you read it in the paper, it must be true! You're the kind of guy the media loves, you ovbiously believe evrything you read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments 3 hr Throng Fart 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr china stein 21,337
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... (Jul '16) Nov 15 Reymundo Mejia Gu... 22
News Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08) Nov 13 Johanshsy74 5
Heintzelman Nov 11 Dr-Who 1
Anyone know Ernest Malone,Natalie Malone Aug '17 Frank lombardo 1
News This postcard from 1941 was made for busy (or l... Jun '17 not much shrimp 1

Pearl Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl Mortgages