Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe

Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe

There are 424 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 2, 2007, titled Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Search for Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe Images sent in by Star-Bulletin readers from around the world. via Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
808_Hawaii

Honolulu, HI

#473 Jan 10, 2013
Hawaiian Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Brother. I too am proud to be HAWAIIAN. I dito that. All of you who are talking shit, pack up and beat it.
& they say us HAWAIIAN'S are NOT EDUCATED!!! I guess those people who thought we're DUMB...just got SERVED!!!
Really

Koloa, HI

#474 Jan 17, 2015
PROUD TO BE HAWAIIAN wrote:
WOW!!! I LIKE HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT HAWAIIANS ARE IGNORANT, FAT, SLOPPY, SMELLY PEOPLE...LOL... YOU GUYS KILLING ME... GET EDUCATED! KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT MY RACE AND CULTURE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AND TALK ALL THIS NONSENSE... IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW FEEBLE MINDED AND IMMATURE PEOPLE OUT THERE CAN BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE HAWAII, WHY ARE YOU LIVING THERE? GO BACK WHERE YOU FROM, WE NEVER WANTED TO BE A STATE OF U.S. WHOSE GOV'T IS SO CORRUPT AND EVIL! AND YOU WHITE AMERICANS WERE NEVER NATIVE PEOPLE OF NORTH AMERICA! YOU ALL ARE FROM ENGLAND, WHOSE ANCESTORS WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE KING! WHO CAME TO AMERICA AND MURDERED, RAPED AND STOLE THESE LANDS FROM THE NATIVE PEOPLE AND CORRUPTED THIS LAND CALLED AMERICA!! YOU GUYS CAME TO HAWAII, ALMOST WIPED OUT MY ANCESTORS WITH YOUR SICKNESS AND DISEASES!! WHO'S THE FAT, STINK, SLOBS NOW?? WHEN HAWAII IS GIVEN BACK TO ITS PEOPLE, NO WORRY, NONE OF YOU RACIST PIGS GOING EVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY WHAT WE CALL OUR AINA... THE KANAKA MAOLI OF HAWAII DON'T WANT YOU GUYS ON THERE AINA ANYWAY, BEAT IT!! ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PONO AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OTHERS, NO RESPECT, NO CONSCIENCE... YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR ALOHA!! AND BRAH, I GET PLENTY AUNTIES, UNCLES, COUSINS AND FRIENDS THAT CAN KICK YOUR ASS, NO PROBLEM! SO KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT CAUSE THATS ALL IT IS, WAHA... PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE F*** OUT!!
Why vote to become a state? Yes, your ancestors did that. America pays a hefty price for Hawaii. We subsidize your populace with social programs and ship almost all the daily items you use. You are a part of America, so if I chose, Hawaii is as much my home as yours. Arguing over whether someone's ancestors came in a canoe, ship, or plane is stupid. Most "Hawaiians" are actually descended from Asians brought to Hawaii by rich, white, plantation owners. In this case, the haloe was there first.
WOMKENDAPAGIODEB DUTNAUVAN

Europe

#475 Jan 18, 2015
WAII CAI' KAC.,

CHEAT MONEY JUST,

CORRUPTION KIKEN DRUG lS EVERYWHERE,

SHlT CHINESE INDIAN,

SAME DOGS,

awcmon

Honolulu, HI

#476 Jan 20, 2015
Fun Facts

1.] Tattooing was never exclusively a Polynesian art-form but worldwide;
- It was popularized by whalers visiting Polynesia, hence the (Tahitian) name.

2.] Fire dancing was introduce to the Pacific (particularly Samoa) by French-Norman sailors;
- As a war dance, with the style being much more elaborate and therefor potentially more actually dangerous originally. In Europe it is also performed by woman.

3.] The Hawaiian language had 16 letters - whittled down to 12 by early missionaries during the translation into Hawaiian of the Bible. The missing letter are B/F/R & T.

4.] Kam's (schools) civil attitude was introduced as New England (missionary) etiquette;
- "Lets all Dawn our Gay (white) Apparel and raise our voices in praise of the Head-Masta!"

5.] Liliokalani was simultaneously overthrown with said Regent also abdicating;
-- declaring - "Incompetence to Rule."

6.] Pauahi's will states - in "preference of," not (in) exclusivity.
- Out of Court settlements anyone?- How's about just a little Revisionism?]
- and-so-on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delays prompt dismissal of men's goat theft case Jul 13 Joe Balls 10
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 8 Musikologist 10
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jun '15 Reality 567
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 17
Review: UIC Outlet Jun '15 keoniboi 1
News New chefs join Chai at Hawaiian Jun '15 vikcyn 1
News Traffic meeting heats up drivers May '15 Joe Balls 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages