Who do you support for U.S. House in Hawaii (District 1) in 2010?

Posted in the Pearl City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Chiang Mai Baby”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Djou is clean, clean, squeaky clean if you ask me. An independent thinker, doesn't need someone to tell him what to do.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Anyone but Hannabusa.
alice

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2010
I support coleen djou and charles hanabusa.
SammiShearwater

Honolulu, HI

#4 Oct 17, 2010
SPAM. *Splat*
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#5 Oct 17, 2010
Trick poll, it's just trying to make Djou a republican
Moke

Lihue, HI

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Djou drinks too much tea. Lost all respect after seeing him tell us that the financial collapse was a problem of enforcement and not deregulation. Every time I look at what my retirement 401K looked like before the financial collapse, and compare it to what it looks like now, I remember how the Republicans let our nation down. Us middle class peoples nevah get any of that trickle down bullshyte they been talking about since Reagan.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#7 Oct 20, 2010
401's are a gamble, just like the stock market. Why are you blaming anyone but yourself?
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Djou is a little stiff and robotic but he is honest. Hanabooboo is a crook I read.
HanaBooBoo

Honolulu, HI

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Look at the schnook.

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Hanabusa believes that a deficit is a budget balancing mechanism
w.w.h.

Honolulu, HI

#11 Oct 22, 2010
no
DrBill

Honolulu, HI

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Hanabusa got to go.
No Mo Politics Hanabusa Get Out !
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Notice all the negative ads coming in from the mainlaind from groups like American Crossroads and the other millionaire and big business funded groups attacking Hanabusa. Djou cannot stand on his poor voting record of going against the interests of Hawaii citizens, so he has to call in freinds like Karl Rove and his Big Oil friends to come out to Hawaii and buy the election for him!
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Conservaturds wrote:
Notice all the negative ads coming in from the mainlaind from groups like American Crossroads and the other millionaire and big business funded groups attacking Hanabusa. Djou cannot stand on his poor voting record of going against the interests of Hawaii citizens, so he has to call in freinds like Karl Rove and his Big Oil friends to come out to Hawaii and buy the election for him!
No way, the only people that want her are the same people you see at the supermarket holding their EBT card.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

#16 Oct 22, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, the only people that want her are the same people you see at the supermarket holding their EBT card.
Drinking too much of the Republican tea, I see! The only people who want Djou are the ones who stand to make millions outsourcing their jobs to China! Looks like Djou's roots run real deep, to his true homeland that is!
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

#17 Oct 22, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, the only people that want her are the same people you see at the supermarket holding their EBT card.
Spoken like one of the Republican ELITISTS who are selling our country to China...

<<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT >>>
We interrupt this message to bring you an Issue Alert from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce! Attempts by Democrats to level the playing field and curb corporate greed must be stopped. Wall Street and Health Insurance reforms are curbing Corporate America's ability to screw consumers and ship jobs overseas to gain cheaper labor. The future of America lies in outsourcing jobs to China. If you know of any other rich foreign companies or foreign governments looking to contribute to our efforts to buy this election for corporate friendly Republican candidates like Djou and Aiona, please have them send their checks directly to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce!
<<< This has been a U.S. Chamber of Commerce issue alert >>>
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Conservaturds wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like one of the Republican ELITISTS who are selling our country to China...
<<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT >>>
We interrupt this message to bring you an Issue Alert from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce! Attempts by Democrats to level the playing field and curb corporate greed must be stopped. Wall Street and Health Insurance reforms are curbing Corporate America's ability to screw consumers and ship jobs overseas to gain cheaper labor. The future of America lies in outsourcing jobs to China. If you know of any other rich foreign companies or foreign governments looking to contribute to our efforts to buy this election for corporate friendly Republican candidates like Djou and Aiona, please have them send their checks directly to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce!
<<< This has been a U.S. Chamber of Commerce issue alert >>>


And the democraps are doing what? Keeping their businesses in this country?

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Conservaturds wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like one of the Republican ELITISTS who are selling our country to China...
<<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT >>>
We interrupt this message to bring you an Issue Alert from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce! Attempts by Democrats to level the playing field and curb corporate greed must be stopped. Wall Street and Health Insurance reforms are curbing Corporate America's ability to screw consumers and ship jobs overseas to gain cheaper labor. The future of America lies in outsourcing jobs to China. If you know of any other rich foreign companies or foreign governments looking to contribute to our efforts to buy this election for corporate friendly Republican candidates like Djou and Aiona, please have them send their checks directly to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce!
<<< This has been a U.S. Chamber of Commerce issue alert >>>
By level the playing field, you must mean taking more than the 50% of my hard earned income that I already pay in taxes to distribute to the lazy unproductive, frequently illegsl menbers of society???
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#20 Oct 22, 2010
Ask Hanabusa about when she walked into a homeless meeting in front of hundreds of people and was completely unaware of the planned multi-million dollar shelter. No way she can deny that. Just down the street from her and she was oblivious as to what was happening.

Imagine if she is on the other side of the mainland, she will forget where Hawaii is located.

Also was at a small meeting with Hirono, the only thing she could talk about was establishing a pre-pre-care situation which shrinks say is completely unhealthy for kids.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

#21 Oct 25, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the democraps are doing what? Keeping their businesses in this country?
As I recall it was the Democrats who wanted to close the tax loophole that allows Large Corporations to ship our American Jobs overseas. Wait, i wonder who blocked that effort. Why, yes, it was the corporate sponsored Republicans who filibustered attempts to close that loophole and continue shipping American jobs overseas!

Also, the Democrats have been pushing for the Disclose Act to show the American people exactly where all this record spending on ads has been coming from. Republicans have also filibustered that measure of transparency for our democracy. We already know about the Koch Brothers and Karl Rove, but are just beginning to discover the U.S. Chamber's role in trying to buy this election. The paper trail is starting to catch up with them and we are now finding out about the Chamber's efforts to solicit donations from anonymous corporations, anonymous wealthy donors, and foreign governments to influence this years U.S. mid-term elections.

So the next time you see one of those fancy flyers or attack ads from groups like American Crossroads, Americans for Prospertity, the Republican Tea Party Express, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, just think about all that foreign and corporate money that is going into buying your vote this fall. Think about it! If the Republicans ran simply on there record, they wouldn't have a shot in hell at this mid term election. With all this corporate money available, the Republicans can sell their souls and their country to roll back the financial, healthcare and regulatory reforms the Democrats have put in place the past few years. Rmemeber the Republican Tea Party mantra about wanting to take our country back. The next time a tea drinking wing nuts spews that line at you, ask them just how far back they want to take our country? To the 1950's, before women and minorities had the right to vote? To the 1920's, when the white corporate elitists controlled all the wealth and crashed our country into the great Depression.

Democrats want to move our country forward! Republicans are trying to take our country back to the past! Those who fail to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zara, Uniqlo actively looking at Hawaii retail ... Oct 19 Joe Balls 1
Honolulu police: No criminal case in sergeant a... Oct 15 Bakatari 5
79-year old charged for kidnapping and assault Oct 6 Senile Delinquent 2
do you think michelle c t the real estate agent... Sep '14 up yours 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep '14 akamai 9
Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Sep '14 POLIAHU 41
Custodian denies sex assault on schoolboy, atto... Sep '14 District 1 2
Pearl City Dating
Find my Match

Pearl City Jobs

Pearl City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pearl City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pearl City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]