Nine from Hawai'i get judo gold

Nine from Hawai'i get judo gold

There are 6 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jul 23, 2008, titled Nine from Hawai'i get judo gold. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Hawai'i judoka captured nine gold medals and helped the United States to a dominant performance at the Junior U.S. Open last weekend at Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

darren reyes

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Chaeden competed excellent at the open. Being the youngest in his division at 53kg, he had five very tough matches. finishing the tournament with 5 ippons. To his surprise he also was voted the most outstanding male judoka in both the juvenile A and B division. Congrads to him because he train very hard this an dit was well deserved.
ONCLE TOM

Zephyrhills, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2008
darren reyes wrote:
Chaeden competed excellent at the open. Being the youngest in his division at 53kg, he had five very tough matches. finishing the tournament with 5 ippons. To his surprise he also was voted the most outstanding male judoka in both the juvenile A and B division. Congrads to him because he train very hard this an dit was well deserved.
------

We would like read about adults americans. Not about juvenil ! ahahahah ! Hilarious americans !
darren reyes

Ewa Beach, HI

#3 Jul 30, 2008
ONCLE TOM wrote:
<quoted text>------
We would like read about adults americans. Not about juvenil ! ahahahah ! Hilarious americans !
wat talking?
ONCLE TOM

Zephyrhills, FL

#4 Jul 31, 2008
darren reyes wrote:
<quoted text>wat talking?
---

ADULTS ADULTS PLEASE .......HE NEED SHOW THE EXEMPLE ........AHAHAHA FOR THE SPORTS AND EVERY THING ELSE !!!!! Hilarious really.....
Return back sleep like evey one does so well.
We talk about sports only doing it nahhhhhh !
We ae americans right.
Then we develope a such mouth for gossiping!
HILARIOUS REALLY !
darren reyes

Honolulu, HI

#5 Aug 27, 2008
ONCLE TOM wrote:
<quoted text>---
ADULTS ADULTS PLEASE .......HE NEED SHOW THE EXEMPLE ........AHAHAHA FOR THE SPORTS AND EVERY THING ELSE !!!!! Hilarious really.....
Return back sleep like evey one does so well.
We talk about sports only doing it nahhhhhh !
We ae americans right.
Then we develope a such mouth for gossiping!
HILARIOUS REALLY !
Such idiotic thoughts. The children are our future, they grow to be adults one day. Unlike some people I guess hahaha, like the one responding to my comments. You should also learn how to spell but then again we can't expect much from pea brains! hahaha. Talk about gossiping. so funny! Congratulations to our Judo champs, our Waipio Little League World Champs and our Olympic Champs.

Since: Apr 10

New Orleans, LA

#7 Apr 27, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS HAWAII. "Champion Martial Arts" in Miami Florida won 4 GOLD, 1 SILVER and 2 BRONZE at the 2009 Jr US OPEN + 2 more GOLD for students who train with us but compete for another club. That is ONE TEAM, not the whole state of HAWAII. See you in 2010, I hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May '16 District 1 2,572
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Apr '16 haoleboy 431
News Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Feb '16 Poliahu 42
News 43 caught in raid (Jul '08) Feb '16 Lysol 4 351
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 21
News Hawaii groups want to turn ship into shelter - ... (Sep '07) Dec '15 Joe Balls 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages