drunken, obnoxious ugly butch

drunken, obnoxious ugly butch

Posted in the Pearl City Forum

Mia

Paso Robles, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2014
You are a insecure, bull dog faced transvestite, your broad shoulders, butch ways, and fake tits make you a horrid imitation of a woman, you will never look, act or present yourself as a woman, you have to look for blacked out drunks to get attention. grow up, you look old as shit, your pocked face from your beard removal.loo in the Mirror Michelle, you are nothing! FAKE FAKE FREAK! I should of slapped the shit out of you that night! you fake and horrid DRUNK! all you do is get drunk, fake who you are, you are a parasitic, lazy, liar! get a job, and instead of putting others down, trying to screw there husband's get your face fixed, you make me want to puke! If I had to look at that beady eyed pocked face and jowels of a masculine man, I would be drunk every day too! LOL you pathetic predator! You are NOTHING a smelly, homely assed low life DRUNK! Shapeless pile of shit! you will never in your life look as a woman, too BUTCH! Next time you pull what you did, you might end up with a black eye you pink faced piggy nosed Transvestite! You are PATHETIC you need help, lot's of it you are a mentally ill, and disturbed FREAK! Now go bury your head in the sand and have another drink, this Buds for you you mother Fu---r I better never see your ugly face ever again, or I will have a Law Suit filed against you, for your unfavorable behavior! now ugly assed freak, get a damn job, like every one else in this world has to do! you lazy assed bitch, hope your fake husband is screwing a real woman right now, you deserve it, you SNAKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov 3 three blocks 1
News Police search for man suspected in successive r... Oct '17 American_Infidel 1
News Man, 18, is charged in Kalihi carjacking Oct '17 ramensojah 1
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Sep '17 Musikologist 4
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
House cleared out/abandoned/evicted? On Paiwa Jul '17 Ohdamn 1

Pearl City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages