2 men face charges in fatal Mililani ...

2 men face charges in fatal Mililani crash

There are 49 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jun 20, 2008, titled 2 men face charges in fatal Mililani crash. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Two friends are facing manslaughter and assault charges for a crash in Mililani last year that killed one passenger and permanently injured another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Translator

Keauhou, HI

#45 Aug 8, 2008
POiNTS TAKEN wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT.. i HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THE TWO BOYS NOR THEiR PARENTS. SUE THEM, MAKE THOSE STUPiD BOYS BE iN PRiSON FOR ALL THEiR LiFES FOR ALL i CARE. THEY CAN APOLOGiZE ALL THEY LiKE BUT iT WONT EVER BRiNG MY COUSiN BACK. & YOU KNOW WHAT MY AUNTY MiCHAELE iS RiGHT.. DECOiTO iS COWARDLY. HE SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE BEEN CALLED GiLL'S BOYFRiEND. BOTH BOYS ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE CALLED GiLL'S OR GAViN'S FRiENDS BECAUSE FRiENDS WOULDNT PUT FRiENDS iN DANGER NOR WOULD THEY TAKE OFF WHiLE THEY FRiENDS ARE iN NEED OF HELP. i DONT BLAME MY AUNTY FOR GOiNG AS FAR AS SUEiNG THE BOYS' PARENTS. LiKE SOMEONE ELSE COMMENTED.. HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR CHiLDREN; NO MATTER WHAT AGE, USE YOUR CAR TO DRiVE RECKLESS WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THEiR WHEREABOUTS. BUT NO DiSRESPECT TO MY COUSiN OR GAViN.. THEY SHOULDVE KNOWN BETTER NOT TO jUMP iN AMORiN'S CAR. iM SORRY BUT i KNOW MYSELF HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SCUM BAG OR ALWAYS WiLL BE. iT SHOWED iT ALL FROM THE CRASH & SEEiNG HiM GO ABOUT HiS LiFE DRiViNG AS iF NOTHiNG HAPPENED SiNCE.
Loser Parents = Loser Kids
loco moco

Richmond, VA

#46 Aug 25, 2008
Well, at least we should give DeCoito Sr. props for bringing the evocative phrase "bobbing for toads" into the lexicon!
Masterson

United States

#47 Aug 25, 2008
yeah, take him to Ala's and have him bob for them toads!
mandy

United States

#48 Nov 10, 2008
Jew Blew wrote:
How many years did that drunk-@ss Haole boy serve for the horrible car crash near the Makapuu pier after he killed his friends and some tourists?
Just to let you know the haole boy is part samoan and served 8 years in jail and has never forgotten what happened,I guess you are some saint who never makes mistakes !!!!!
Hawaiian Girl

Las Vegas, NV

#49 Jan 8, 2009
i was reading all this stuff about Bucky and what not. it's true that he deserved a way stiffer sentence. People that get caught for drugs and robbery get more time than that. However, i see alot about him being *HAOLE* I think you guys need to realize that that's beside the point. And for those of you who did not know...da bradah is half Samoan. So stick to the lecture at hand and enough about the race.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#50 Jan 8, 2009
Sorry Pflueger is a hawaiian..descendant from an ali'i princess.
Ha Ha

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#51 Jan 8, 2009
The gene pool needs to be thinned out.....luckily we have some deaths and life altering injuries (too bad it didn't result in death) that will keep them out of the public eye for a long time.

I'm not against driving fast as long as you know how to drive properly. Too many kids think they are "fast and furious" and too many others driving on roads that should be permanently banned because they're clueless.

Please, judge my comments and put those "nuts" or "spam" icons on this.....I don't care.
awakebutdreaming

United States

#52 Jan 25, 2011
u kill someone while drunkdriving. should rot in jail forever. the Hell wit parole
Military X-Ray Tech

Kent, WA

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Bucky Lake was getting ready to leave for the military he was already in and was home on leave. I was stationed at Tripler and x-rayed him several times for injuries he received in the accident.
JHaas wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Bucky Lake was a local boy getting ready to leave for the military although I don't know how color plays a part in this. The two guys in Mililani were Filipino, any racist comments there? It's the ignorance of people like you that give Hawaii a black eye in the opinions of many people that come here to take in its beauty. Open your eyes and stop making such discriminatory commments. Save it for your family barbecue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Molester In Our Town Dec 27 ConcernedCitizen 1
Waipi'o Acres Music Thread Nov '17 Musikologist 1
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Police search for man suspected in successive r... Oct '17 American_Infidel 1
News Man, 18, is charged in Kalihi carjacking Oct '17 ramensojah 1
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Sep '17 Musikologist 4
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4

Pearl City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages