Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawaii News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Costco Wholesale Corp. said yesterday that it would start accepting food stamps from the 36 million Americans that use them at its warehouse clubs nationwide.

Comments (Page 26)

Showing posts 501 - 520 of556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ha ha ha

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Those "starving kids" are as fat as Easter pigs. Harry, why are you using Alice's name to post under? Afraid to take credit for your own posts, right?
Harry harry harry you crazy old fart. He is everywhere like superman. Ha ha ha.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> At least get it right, Harry, The going rate is 1/2 price. I'm eating some food right now that her kids probably would like to be eating, but too bad, so sad. Maybe they should just kill her and do us all a favor. They're headed for prison eventually anyways.
Wow!!! So discusting! U should be ashamed of ur self
You All Disgust Me

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

To all you hateful mean people who do not think that we are good enough, Im sorry that we may not all be in good situations as the rest of you! I am an honest Mom of three girls, as well as my husband who works long hours as well. We still have a hard time meeting our monthly bills and so we turned to Supplemental Support from the State. You know not of what we go through and not all of us are liars. Dont think any of you are better than us just because you may have more money in your pockets and don't need help. Not everyone on Food Stamps lie and cheat the state, some of us working parents really need it to feed our children. One day karma is gonna hit you all in the butt and maybe then you will be ashamed. I feel very hurt and feel sorry for all of you with such small minds. Aloha,
Esther.
Samantha

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

You All Disgust Me wrote:
To all you hateful mean people who do not think that we are good enough, Im sorry that we may not all be in good situations as the rest of you! I am an honest Mom of three girls, as well as my husband who works long hours as well. We still have a hard time meeting our monthly bills and so we turned to Supplemental Support from the State. You know not of what we go through and not all of us are liars. Dont think any of you are better than us just because you may have more money in your pockets and don't need help. Not everyone on Food Stamps lie and cheat the state, some of us working parents really need it to feed our children. One day karma is gonna hit you all in the butt and maybe then you will be ashamed. I feel very hurt and feel sorry for all of you with such small minds. Aloha,
Esther.
Joe Balls should read this before trying to buy food stamps from his welfare tenant and the mother of 3 little kids. You are stealing FOOD from these kids and money from taxpayers and should be jailed without food for months to teach you a lesson you sick sob creep.
Stumpy

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Balls should read this before trying to buy food stamps from his welfare tenant and the mother of 3 little kids. You are stealing FOOD from these kids and money from taxpayers and should be jailed without food for months to teach you a lesson you sick sob creep.
Stop lying, STUPID. I don't buy foodstamps from my tenant. Did you make that up yourself or are you believing Harry?
Welfare is meant for people just like the previous poster and I'm glad she gets it. Unfortunately, she has to compete with all you baby-momma type frauds out there that are living with and supporting your fat, lazy druggy ghetto boyfriends, which are abundant in this libral-run town.
Samantha

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Stop lying, STUPID. I don't buy foodstamps from my tenant. Did you make that up yourself or are you believing Harry?
Welfare is meant for people just like the previous poster and I'm glad she gets it. Unfortunately, she has to compete with all you baby-momma type frauds out there that are living with and supporting your fat, lazy druggy ghetto boyfriends, which are abundant in this libral-run town.
It is my understanding that when the feds investigate your comment history(Obama death threat) they will discover that you have posted that many times before. Are you trying to be Hawaii's version of a poor unpaid ignorant BIGMOUTH Rush Limbaugh? Nice try but you are even a bigger azzzhole then that racist turd.
ignorant

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

ACTUALLY, they are required to do 21 full days of work before receiving assistance. So if you're going to speak upon people who hit hard times, then better hope you're not the next to get laid off and fall on your ass!
Community gardens wrote:
Here we are busting our butts off. Some need real help. But many are enjoying life, hitting the beach, watching soap operas, making more babies, smoking pot, talk atory around their trucks and getting fat.
There should be some public service hours in exchange for these entitlements. Clean the streets. Help in schools. Help city parks.
Plant community gardens so that this people can at least do something in return. No need education for that.
And I don't even have a screen TV or buy steaks. This is for real.I'm seen this too many times.
stop the haters

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

billions for war and the corrupt 1% wall street bankers, but yet all you slaves yap and yap and yap when poor people (who got kicked in the teeth my Bush/Obama) need food stamps to eat????

slaves are all the same: when some escape the ignorant ones are gonna hate on them, and of course the house ones think they are "better" than the ones in the field.. unless you make over $100,000 your just a slave like the rest of us, so stop yapping like a stupid girl.
Harry

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

noend wrote:
half of the people receiving food stamps are liars....the other half are nothing but cheats...we should have more investigations on these people....this one of the main raesons this country is in the mess it is today
That sounds like the description of the poster known as Joe Balls because he's both.
Harry

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

a.k.a stumpy.
Harry

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Stop lying, STUPID. I don't buy foodstamps from my tenant. Did you make that up yourself or are you believing Harry?
Look idiot. You got caught with your hands in the cookie jar. Everyone on topix knows about you and your reputation as a crook.
Mike

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mandatory, random drug tests for all welfare recipients. Also, if you receive government benefits, your vote at the polls should not equal the guy's whose money you took.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Before voting, please check out MITT ROMNEY'S JOBS PLAN... www.bainport.com
waimeajim

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Mandatory, random drug tests for all welfare recipients. Also, if you receive government benefits, your vote at the polls should not equal the guy's whose money you took.
Why should the drug tests be random? They should be mandatory for all that take welfare, along with breathalyzer and nicotine tests.
Test positive, and there will be no benefits.
Plus no voting rights until you come off the welfare roles, unless you are retired, and collecting a pension or, Social Security.
The Enforcer

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Honesty wrote:
Food Stamp Users can go to hell....Costco should not do this...I don't want to stand in line with these filthy filthy people.
Dear Sir, of course Food Stamp Users can go to hell, but we'd rather not, because it's already full of ignorant Rednecks like yourself. So thanks, but no thanks, we'll be going to heaven, where the Good Lord will provide for us, like he does on earth. Since, judging by your comment, you must be Caucasian and probably at least 60 years old (typical Republican, I might add), you will probably be joining Satan sooner than you'd like. And if you don't enjoy standing in line with us "filthy filthy people", then don't. Simply stay home, or, if you must venture out, just wait until everybody else is done with their business. And if you've got any guts whatsoever, why don't you put your name and address down. I'd be TOO curious to see what would happen... Cheerio!
Micro Mary

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

No wonder there's a lot of Micros now.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Awesome.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

-bareXXXnaked- wrote:
Awesome.
Fred is that you!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Gringo wrote:
When standing in line with my groceries. These EBT shoppers in front of me have steak,shrimp, and some very expensive stuff I get very jealous. My groceries include hamburger and anything that is on sale.
That's because they are going to sell it in the parking lot for half price, they buy drugs. They MAY keep a candy bar to shut up their kids.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Fred is that you!
Fred? Huh ? No I'm Jenni :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501 - 520 of556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pearl City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pearl City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••