Rail's Next Stop?

Rail's Next Stop?

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Rail's Next Stop?. In it, Honolulu reports that:

Since Honolulu Mayor Peter Carlisle came into office, the $5.3 billion elevated-rail project has gone into overdrive-and so have its critics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu.

leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Will we use it? NO

Can we afford it? NO

Did voters REALLY approve it? NO

Are mainland workers being recruited by contractor to come here and work? YES YES YES

Are we given an update of how many taxpayer dollars have already been spent on this
dead duck?
NO

Have we seen a newsletter from the hanneman campaign worker who received $500,000 to produce it?
NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) 4 hr Kamehameha the mahu 22
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) 5 hr Musikologist 20
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Feb '17 Musikologist 3
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jan '17 Joe Balls 572
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jan '17 White Supremacist 433
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 11

Pearl City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages