Firefighters extinguish Pearl City fire

Firefighters extinguish Pearl City fire

There are 8 comments on the KHNL-TV Honolulu story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Firefighters extinguish Pearl City fire. In it, KHNL-TV Honolulu reports that:

Honolulu firefighters have extinguished a fire at a Pearl City structure Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHNL-TV Honolulu.

“VOTE CRUZ/TRUMP 2016 - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Wassup with all the crazy ass fires nowadays?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Wassup with all the crazy ass fires nowadays?
Simple answer. Insurance fraud. People ruined by Obama are trying to get out from under. I know someone that just burned her car for insurance, because she simply can't afford the payments any longer. She loved her car, but It was the only option other than bankruptcy. She'd rather drive a bomber then lose the roof over her head. She's not a foreign muslim, so it's not like Obama would write her a check. Mid-to lower-class working Americans are getting desperate and the cards are stacked against them, but not enough to revolt. YET! Only the rich, the welfare, and the Muslims are making out in this economy.
Guess who

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer. Insurance fraud. People ruined by Obama are trying to get out from under. I know someone that just burned her car for insurance, because she simply can't afford the payments any longer. She loved her car, but It was the only option other than bankruptcy. She'd rather drive a bomber then lose the roof over her head. She's not a foreign muslim, so it's not like Obama would write her a check. Mid-to lower-class working Americans are getting desperate and the cards are stacked against them, but not enough to revolt. YET! Only the rich, the welfare, and the Muslims are making out in this economy.
Wow your name says it all. You have some BALLS to blame Obama for recent fires. If I remember right one of those fires was at the resisdence of Maafala the union rep for HPD policemans union. Your friend(not your friend anymore) burns her car to collect the insurance on her car because of Obama doing what to her? So if you are a welfare reciptent, muslim, or rich person you don't have to resort to arson. Hmmmmm are you insane, or just a stupid azzhole? If your friend owned her car why did she not SELL IT, why burn it and commit felony arson? Sounds to me a classic pathelogical lieing bullshet story coming from Joe Balls the simpleton idiot from Waianae.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text> If your friend owned her car why did she not SELL IT, why burn it and commit felony arson?
Damn, you're dumb. She was having trouble with it, and the dealer wouldn't fix it under warranty like he should, for one thing. Secondly, he wanted to buy her car for about a fourth of what she owes on it, leaving her a huge bill to pay. So she had it stolen and burned and has a new car to drive already. Problem solved. She didn't like doing it, but we've got to survive Obama the best we can. He ain't helping any Americans.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Wow your name says it all. You have some BALLS to blame Obama for recent fires. If I remember right one of those fires was at the resisdence of Maafala the union rep for HPD policemans union. Your friend(not your friend anymore) burns her car to collect the insurance on her car because of Obama doing what to her? So if you are a welfare reciptent, muslim, or rich person you don't have to resort to arson. Hmmmmm are you insane, or just a stupid azzhole? If your friend owned her car why did she not SELL IT, why burn it and commit felony arson? Sounds to me a classic pathelogical lieing bullshet story coming from Joe Balls the simpleton idiot from Waianae.
Don't trying to reason with the likes of that.
It isn't worth it.
Monica

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jun 13, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're dumb. She was having trouble with it, and the dealer wouldn't fix it under warranty like he should, for one thing. Secondly, he wanted to buy her car for about a fourth of what she owes on it, leaving her a huge bill to pay. So she had it stolen and burned and has a new car to drive already. Problem solved. She didn't like doing it, but we've got to survive Obama the best we can. He ain't helping any Americans.
Geez more lies to cover your pathelogical habit of telling bullshet stories. Your low self esteem is showing again Joe with SMALL balls.You frickin lieing republicans just can't help yourselves and its so pitiful.

“VOTE CRUZ/TRUMP 2016 - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#7 Jun 13, 2011
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>Geez more lies to cover your pathelogical habit of telling bullshet stories. Your low self esteem is showing again Joe with SMALL balls.You frickin lieing republicans just can't help yourselves and its so pitiful.
The only one with low self esteem is you Harry....youre the only one who keeps using a thousand different female aliases just to say the same stupid things. Get a life, loser BOI.
LOL

Mililani, HI

#8 Jun 13, 2011
There are way too many fires in this soft-on-fires Democrat-run State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 21
News Hawaii groups want to turn ship into shelter - ... (Sep '07) Dec '15 Joe Balls 14
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 18
News New bids for Honolulu rail stations fall within... Nov '15 Love Obama 3
News Police to cite and tow cars parked illegally on... (Dec '09) Nov '15 Joe 26
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 Oct '15 Hali Boy 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Oct '15 Username 428
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl City Mortgages