amanda breeding
candy

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Why in the world does she think everyone likes her
former rite aid employee

Pearisburg, VA

#2 Dec 15, 2011
You should not talk about people that are mentally incapacitated.You may have a child like her someday,might come back to bite you in the butt!!!
candy

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2011
She is not mental she has a speech impediment and if I have a mentally disabled kid it would be just fine with me
lets put it out there

Newport, VA

#4 Dec 16, 2011
she's super annoying. her facebook post drive me nuts, so nuts that I had to block her. She's always thinking about him, blah blah blah....keep it off facebook this isn't high school anymore.
candy

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Agreed
hannah

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2011
She is so nosey to bad this time the drama is about her LOL
Lmao

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2011
She used to pay people to be her friend.. She thought she could play softball when she couldnt.. She sent flowers to herself and candy.. I laugh at her.. Who in their right mind would like somebody like her.. Only reason people talk to her is cause they felt sorry for her plus she.paid people
really

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
You people need to grow up. Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have Nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Hope you feel better about yourself for talking about someone else. Are you insecurities that bad.
hannah

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2011
She only had it coming she talks about anyone who barely upsets her
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#10 Dec 20, 2011
really wrote:
You people need to grow up. Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have Nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Hope you feel better about yourself for talking about someone else. Are you insecurities that bad.
These people will shut up once they get their drugs.
nothing better to do

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2011
look I don't know who is doing this but all this needs to be taken down now. To those people on here who took up for her thanks.
candy

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2011
just because your not happy with something someone says it does not mean you can stamp them as druggy
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#13 Dec 21, 2011
candy wrote:
just because your not happy with something someone says it does not mean you can stamp them as druggy
I can do and say whatever I please. I would say the same thing to your face. Some of you have the need to hide behind a computer and start shit. I guess that's because you are a coward.
candy

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2011
I'm not a coward LOL she knows What I think of her
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#15 Dec 21, 2011
candy wrote:
I'm not a coward LOL she knows What I think of her
Regardless of what you say, in most peoples eyes talking shit behind someones back is the act of a coward. Posting to Topix under an assumed name is the same thing.
candy

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2011
Well who might you be
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 22, 2011
candy wrote:
Well who might you be
I'm H.L.Gribble. Who the f**k are you?
Del

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2015
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>I'm H.L.Gribble. Who the f**k are you?
She is great in bed and very tight
carhartguys1982

Pembroke, VA

#20 Jul 2, 2016
Thanks to the people who took up for her. And to Candy you are noti perfect either.im sure that y to u have alot skeltons in your closet. I know Amanda she is a very good friend and good person to be around. If you got a problem with her go find her and tell her not here im sure she is not thathard to find in a one horse town if you got a problem I am not hard to find either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makayla martin and joseph sheets 7 hr Hillside appartments 3
your son’s mother Sat Corn n sugar 7
Women $$$ (Mar '17) Sat Wondering 5
Gabe Caldwell! ? Wtf! Jan 19 CrystalRiggs 4
Benny Thompson Jan 19 Poptart 8
case 's against giles dss (Jan '13) Jan 18 Miley mitchell 57
McDonald's (Aug '13) Jan 17 Kasey 31

Pearisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages