curious

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2011
does anyone know anything about her???
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Nasty fat redneck that has no teeth...ask her to smile...YUCK!...dates a worthless fat redneck named diesal..he just got out of jail...both have no jobs...she got fired from subway...how do you get fired from subway..lol..she obviously doesn't eat the food
jami

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2011
aww well thank for those kind words!! well ya got one thing right i am a redneck and damn proud to be one and for you to call me fat being as your to chickn shit to put ya real name..ya must be a rail!! i like meat on my bones!! and fyi i didnt get fired from subway i walkd out twice to be excat! i am so sorry for whoever you are that your self esteem is so low you have to talk shit about other people to make yourself feel better :} i am very happy and proud of who i am and thats all that matters!!
diesel

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2011
there is 3 things in life that peaple cant stand. the first is how people can just set and talk shit about stuff thay dont know enything about.second is how people talk nice to your face and then get on here and talk shit. third how bitch's yea i know how you are can sit on your fat ass and try to start shit. look get off your knees and take the d:ck out of your mouth and come to her face to face if you got the ass.oh shit forgot you got the ass 50 pounds of it but thats alrite.jami baby I LOVE YOU and thay will get whats coming to them ok LOVE YOU BABY
ashley

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Yepp yal tellem this would b blondy ashley that loves her diesal n jami. They the best f*ckin rednecks out there n its cute hw these ugly b*tches get on her n dnt put they real name out bc they look n the mirror n b sayin YUCK wtf hahahahaha yal ain't guna c me as much now since I'm no lonqer at work buh trust n believe I still love yal :)) let's do sum damage! I got yals bak!
Love u 2

Ashleyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna's 2 hr NewOwners 3
Of course they erased it! 3 hr Merica 2
What I Was told. 18 hr To smart 5
Misuse of antique license plates (May '15) Sat Dumb DMV 22
Facebook Nov 17 Hmmmm 3
Watch your man Nov 16 I gots to know now 6
Hot person down in grants today in narrows Nov 16 Animal lover 71 2

Pearisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance