needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Anyone know anything about them being sued in the past??? Needs opinions about them and how they treat people un fair! Id like to maybe get a bunch together n team up on them and sue their socks off. Force them to replace sherrie nipper, oma, and amy maybe even phill. They high five each other and try to take kids from homes that are safe by twisting the actual problem which is THEM
true

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

in 2005 i was going threw a divorce n my ex wife went to them n act like the child n her was still in my residence n they try that on me phil n sherri are duty
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Its my personal opinion from what iv experianced there goal is not to help but to manipulate the familys and children. They go by personal gain for their system rather than actually making a change or diffrence in the homes they pretend to help with a diffrent agenda under their to do list! Its going to be my personal goal to ensure a positive change in our dss system and have them fully investigated. Im going take take steps to insure proper changes are made. Im seeking now the voive of giles county and their thoughts on changes needed. Then im going to file a petition to get the ball moving!
Grow up

Pembroke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

If people were good parents and acted like adults DSS would never have to get involved. Good parents dont get drunk, use dope, abuse their kids, or dump their kids on somebody while they go out and party.
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grow up wrote:
If people were good parents and acted like adults DSS would never have to get involved. Good parents dont get drunk, use dope, abuse their kids, or dump their kids on somebody while they go out and party.
I agree 100% but what makes you think they never ever go after very good parents cause they find a weekness? Such as a single parent stuggling to provide for their family. That does none of those things you mentioned? Look up their past they have been sued a few times! So with all due RESPECT unless you know everuthing there is to know about Giless DSS I sugest you SHUT UP
Jason Thomas

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

needss info wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% but what makes you think they never ever go after very good parents cause they find a weekness? Such as a single parent stuggling to provide for their family. That does none of those things you mentioned? Look up their past they have been sued a few times! So with all due RESPECT unless you know everuthing there is to know about Giless DSS I sugest you SHUT UP
What did they come after you for?
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I just know a few people that have open cases that revolve around stupied accusations! And in the past my parents had trouble out of them as well. Im really interested im stoping dss from harassing familys and put a start on focasing on what they need too!
do it

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

needss info wrote:
I just know a few people that have open cases that revolve around stupied accusations! And in the past my parents had trouble out of them as well. Im really interested im stoping dss from harassing familys and put a start on focasing on what they need too!
Contact the attorney generals office in Richmond. If there is evidence of wrongdoing they will investigate.
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Iv contacted tom castell for over a year and no change has been made! I know theres a few cases now were people are sueing them. Iv contacted many lawyers I found one thats got multiple cases right now. He said the only way the countys people can truely put a stop to it is to spread the word and get the media involved but I need people willing to throw yhe cases out to the media!!!
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

They keep it all hush hush, if I get it un hushed hushed things will change !!!!!
Good Luck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I agree that DSS in Giles needs to be put to stop, the problem is finding an attorney in this area willing to go up against them due to it being the Government and all. Sherri, Phil and Amy need to be stopped right in their tracks.
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Their is a lawyer in Roanoke he kg as sued them in the past and won!!!! He has a case now against them!!! His name is phillep mcgraw! The problem is people in giles cant afford lawyers! Thats how they are screwing people over!!! But PO f I can get enough people together I know we can do it. Im commiting myself to this even if it kills me!
really

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

needss info wrote:
they have to follow up with all accusations, thats how they can ensure children are honestly being taken care of.. If the children are being taken care of then these people should have nothing to worry about... If these people are worried about their children being taken, they must be feeling guilty about something.
mee

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
they have to follow up with all accusations, thats how they can ensure children are honestly being taken care of.. If the children are being taken care of then these people should have nothing to worry about... If these people are worried about their children being taken, they must be feeling guilty about something.
My Grandkids was taken from me they came back home the same thing is going on now but they dont do anything because they was a promblem in forsters care
needss info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Its a all crap... Iv almost raised the money for a lawyer!!!! Lets pray my hard work will be worth it!
Any donations for it would be appreciated!
Crazy talk

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hadn't heard of any cases against DSS
needss info

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Their is, iv talked with a lawyer thats going up against them. Once I get enough proper info. I hope to get a good enough story. So they can be exposed to the media!!! Found a couple that both are in jail cause thry gave their five year old a spanking... Im guessing some more of amy bishops fine work... Sad you cant punish your kids these days. No wonder they grow up to be ctiminals and drug heads. And kill people. You didnt hear of so much crazy stuff back in the day when you could punish your child.
Connie Lingus

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

needss info wrote:
Their is, iv talked with a lawyer thats going up against them. Once I get enough proper info. I hope to get a good enough story. So they can be exposed to the media!!! Found a couple that both are in jail cause thry gave their five year old a spanking... Im guessing some more of amy bishops fine work... Sad you cant punish your kids these days. No wonder they grow up to be ctiminals and drug heads. And kill people. You didnt hear of so much crazy stuff back in the day when you could punish your child.
Sounds like you must beat your children. I guess that's the way you keep the little bastards in line at your trailer park.
needss info

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you must beat your children. I guess that's the way you keep the little bastards in line at your trailer park.
Really??? I must have hit a nerve with you lady! And its rather amusing.(:

And once more, im not in high school and refuse to stoop to your childish level. Good day!
Stop

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

There is a big difference between beating your child and to discipline your child. That is what is what is wrong with kids today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Pearisburg Forum right now

Search the Pearisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid democrats 1 hr Commandments Crusher 11
Rich Creek Festeval 5 hr Yard art man 1
Lawsuit against sheriff 23 hr Settle 29
Shaun Sisson Wed Concerned Citizen 1
Jeremy Collins Tue curious 71
Cambrea Perdue Tue This is fake 7
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) Tue biatch 29
•••
•••