People starting Drama
words of wisdom

United States

#250 Jul 16, 2012
Can't believe Joanna Kidd would want to be friends with Brittany comer anyway cause awhile back when they weren't friends Brittany tried everything she could to get Joanna's job taken even called corporate office on her. Some friend I tell you. And Brittany likes trying to get people fired from their jobs even teenage boys that are trying to make a honest living and are working all she does is stir crap and drama about others and keep the roads hot watching others with her friends and when confronted she deletes you off her page and whines like a kid who didn't get their way. She needs to grow up and if she has something to say or Ms Joanna come say it don't send word by someone else grow some!
grow up

United States

#251 Jul 18, 2012
Brittany wants to run through town with her friend greggy poo and holler out her window lol and try to spit on peoples vehicles yeah real mature and lady like. Then say she isn't doing anything hollers out she has a stalker whatever so amusing she's scared of her own shadow she's the one cutting through parking lots and gas station parking lots to get up behind people. Don't know why she wants to do that guess she has such a boring life and that's the only way she can entertain herself is by following people instigating trouble then crying and pouting when others even look her way.
SHUT UP

Lewisburg, WV

#252 Jul 19, 2012
This is exactly why women should have never been given opinions....
well

Princeton, WV

#253 Jul 19, 2012
I had the unfortunate pleasure of being cut off yesterday when Ms.Ashley ran a stop sign. Good thing for you my brakes worked. Here is a little lesson in road signs. The big sign w 8 sides, its painted red w black lettering STOP that means STOP. One of these days someone else wont stop for you and your insurance rates will sky rocket when they sue the hell out of it.
I had nothing to do with any of these post or these girls but now I know just what other people are talking about
10 4 goodbuddy

United States

#254 Jul 19, 2012
And Brittany Comer drives through Walmart parking lot yesterday cut down through it in a hurry to get behind this black car gets cut off by 3 people lol gets mad runs her mouth then cut through a gas station parking lot just to get behind them. Then she wants to say she has a stalker whatever. She also has been seen running stop signs and stoplights sounds like she needs driver improvement and her sister in law Ashley Armstrong they act like they own the road
take your own advice

United States

#255 Jul 19, 2012
SHUT UP wrote:
This is exactly why women should have never been given opinions....
it has nothing to do about WOMEN"" it has to do with Brittany Comer running her mouth instigating trouble for others then runs like a scared little girl.. people are tired of her crap and her fat mouth. If you were the one she was dishing her crap to you would do the same. She's a spoiled brat that pouts and whines she seriously needs to grow up.
point being

United States

#256 Jul 20, 2012
@take your own advice. I get where @shut up is coming from. This is the same story on every topix. Like it or not,all of you are as guilty as Brittany on the name calling and hiding behind the law. You should be embarrassed. Please realize that the officers have more important things to do than constantly settle childish disputes between you all. Maybe they should start arresting you guys everytime you call the law. A few days in jail would hopefully teach you all how to be adults. Hopefully Ashley will get some sense and stay away from all of you.
you know nothing

United States

#257 Jul 20, 2012
point being wrote:
@take your own advice. I get where @shut up is coming from. This is the same story on every topix. Like it or not,all of you are as guilty as Brittany on the name calling and hiding behind the law. You should be embarrassed. Please realize that the officers have more important things to do than constantly settle childish disputes between you all. Maybe they should start arresting you guys everytime you call the law. A few days in jail would hopefully teach you all how to be adults. Hopefully Ashley will get some sense and stay away from all of you.
no one is hiding behind the law but Brittany she calls on anything and everything makes up lies false statements she is the one who started it and Ashley was right beside her so neither are innocent. As for people taking up for their kids their spouse and themselves if that makes you mad then so be it people are tired of their mouth their lies and everything else. They both need to learn how to be adults they should be embarressed of how they act out in public and involving all their friends that don't know anything that's gone on but yet want to shove their nose in it. Maybe if they spent some time somewhere it would teach them respect manners and maturity. And teach them also if they are woman enough to dish it out be woman enough to face it they can expect to go out here run their mouths start stuff and people let it go.
redfox

United States

#258 Jul 20, 2012
point being wrote:
and for your information no one has called the law only Brittany and she keeps crying wolf. And sooner or later they will get tired of hearing it cause as you stated in your posting cops have better things to do then listen to little childish girl drama from her.
way it goes

United States

#259 Jul 20, 2012
point being wrote:
no we have sense enough to know what Brittany and Ashley are about and that's why we wouldn't want to be around them their nothing but instigating trouble makers that lie little attention starved drama queens no one needs friends like that.
point being

United States

#260 Jul 20, 2012
Thats a false statement. Whoever Teresa Zerkle is also hides behind the law. It wasnt but a few weeks back, she made that phone call to them over Brittany. Seems like all you do is post about someone riding around Walmart all the time, seeing someone at the redlight, or someone running stop signs. Damn I would love to have your gas money. All of you are calling each other names. So all of you are to blame. Im an outsider looking in. And I see this. I bet many others do too. We get it. You people dont like each other. Wouldnt staying the hell out of each others life be the adult thing to do? Do you have to react to their actions? How old are you people? If you stuck to one post that might be different. But how many have you all started about the same people?
point being

United States

#261 Jul 20, 2012
@way it goes, you are calling them attentions? Have you all read your own comments?
point being

United States

#262 Jul 20, 2012
Shouldhave said "attention little drama queens". Point being, all of you need to grow up.
way it goes

United States

#263 Jul 20, 2012
point being wrote:
Shouldhave said "attention little drama queens". Point being, all of you need to grow up.
you can say what you want to say no one cares your no better than anyone else on this topix forum cause if you were you wouldn't even have posted. If it bothers you so dang bad then why get on here to read it? If people are going to start things with others then they shouldn't pout like babies to their mommas and call the law just because someone looks their way. And as the above person stated NO ONE CALLED THE LAW BUT BRITTANY. Cause no one has the need to and are mature enough to handle things on a mature level. You can get on here on Facebook and post all you want no one cares at least have the guts to post your name. If anyone has something to say they should say it directly to the person they are saying it about...his is a gossip website people post about many topics if u don't like it then go to another website.
talented1

United States

#264 Jul 20, 2012
point being wrote:
Thats a false statement. Whoever Teresa Zerkle is also hides behind the law. It wasnt but a few weeks back, she made that phone call to them over Brittany. Seems like all you do is post about someone riding around Walmart all the time, seeing someone at the redlight, or someone running stop signs. Damn I would love to have your gas money. All of you are calling each other names. So all of you are to blame. Im an outsider looking in. And I see this. I bet many others do too. We get it. You people dont like each other. Wouldnt staying the hell out of each others life be the adult thing to do? Do you have to react to their actions? How old are you people? If you stuck to one post that might be different. But how many have you all started about the same people?
you don't even know how to spell names and if you don't know a person why do you have the right to say a dang thing? No one has to hide behind the law cause everyone can deal with things on their own that's called a mature adult!! No one cares what you say and just cause there are numerous posts doesn't mean a dang thing. You need to keep your 2 cents worth to yourself unless you know all the details which u don't.
point being

United States

#265 Jul 21, 2012
Thats all you have? I misspelled a name? lmbo Wow, You people really can't stand the truth. Someone nicely tries to tell you that you are actually the ones being the "drama starters" on many topix pages, and your clever come back is, I misspelled a name. Maybe you should try looking from the outside in.
Maybe try starting a topix that Walmarts bans Brittany from loafing? Maybe the law will grant you all restraints to stay away from one another. That way, if its broken, they can finally quit answering your phone calls (even the denied ones), and let you think about your action behind bars. And the policemen will get a much needed break from you all.
hummmm

United States

#266 Jul 21, 2012
point being wrote:
Thats all you have? I misspelled a name? lmbo Wow, You people really can't stand the truth. Someone nicely tries to tell you that you are actually the ones being the "drama starters" on many topix pages, and your clever come back is, I misspelled a name. Maybe you should try looking from the outside in.
Maybe try starting a topix that Walmarts bans Brittany from loafing? Maybe the law will grant you all restraints to stay away from one another. That way, if its broken, they can finally quit answering your phone calls (even the denied ones), and let you think about your action behind bars. And the policemen will get a much needed break from you all.
why don't you just mind your buisness no one cares what you have to say you act like you know it all and you know nothing. Keep your nose in your buisness unless it concerns you. No one has to tell you anything. If you don't like the topic of discussion on many threads so you say then why do you get on here opening your big mouth? Either shut up or grow up you have no room to talk getting on here trying to blame people and call people drama starters cause your doing no better trying to stir crap up.
hummmm

United States

#267 Jul 21, 2012
point being wrote:
no one called the law but Brittany...and yes I'm sure the law is tired of her calling all the time. If your going to post then get your information correct cause Your just looking and sounding like a dumb butt. If you don't know the whole story then just stay out of it. If your going to come on here pull this thread up to continue your bull crap then don't complain about threads people have posted and no one has to have a come back its no contest. So keep your drama to yourself.
point being

United States

#268 Jul 23, 2012
Good day! I guess since you dont get the point, we can all hope you people dont have children. Rule of thumb, lead by example. You all set horrible examples. Learn to take productive critisim. Espically when you know you are guilty. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. Or in this case, many topix posting.

fyi Im allowed to comment too.:)
hummm

United States

#269 Jul 23, 2012
point being wrote:
Good day! I guess since you dont get the point, we can all hope you people dont have children. Rule of thumb, lead by example. You all set horrible examples. Learn to take productive critisim. Espically when you know you are guilty. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. Or in this case, many topix posting.
fyi Im allowed to comment too.:)
and who cares...if you don't like what people post don't read it its simple logic everyone is allowed to post..stir your pudding well..and have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a.b. 9 min Eyes 1
Racist home 21 min Youknowit 12
Felicia merrix 7 hr Baha 1
New girl at little giants Tue Little giants 1
Lady in white car at the Star Mart today (Aug '13) Mon Giles co resident 8
Little Randy B. Jul 24 Lol 6
New Blue Moon Jul 22 Eve 9

Pearisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance