People starting Drama
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
just a few

United States

#2 May 25, 2012
Drama wrote:
Why do people like to start Drama and keep it going like they starve for something to happen so they can be in the action?
Diann Dalton Gregg Brittany Comer Michael Poff are a few I can think of
Boss Hogg

Princeton, WV

#3 May 25, 2012
There is not enough space on here for all the names. LOL!! I agree with you.
hmmmm

United States

#4 May 25, 2012
just a few wrote:
<quoted text> Diann Dalton Gregg Brittany Comer Michael Poff are a few I can think of
and Walmart parking lot is a hangout for alot of people starting drama..
brit comer

United States

#5 May 27, 2012
just a few wrote:
<quoted text> Diann Dalton Gregg Brittany Comer Michael Poff are a few I can think of
I don't start drama thank you very much. U and ur little teeny boppers start the drama becuz u have nothing else better to do with ur time. But I really don't give 2 sh*TS about what u think about me...address me with the issue don't plaster my name on topix u childish c*NT I don't live to please u honey. So grow up and leave my name out ya mouth. Got me?
wow

United States

#6 May 27, 2012
Its giles county y'all come on a lot of people start drama these days people need to grow up an get a life an stop hangin with little teenagers an start hangin with people their age that's all I got to say
well well

United States

#7 May 29, 2012
Well to me if your not starting drama or out and around looking for it then you have no worries. So don't whine when the truth is spoken and don't talk about others and you wont be talked about its not that hard to do.
lol whatever

United States

#8 May 29, 2012
wow wrote:
Its giles county y'all come on a lot of people start drama these days people need to grow up an get a life an stop hangin with little teenagers an start hangin with people their age that's all I got to say
I feel that people can hangout with who they wish especially if they have teenage kids themselves. And exactly how old are your friends you hangout with?? Umm don't think you want to say much..
LMAO

Newport, VA

#9 May 29, 2012
lol whatever wrote:
<quoted text> I feel that people can hangout with who they wish especially if they have teenage kids themselves. And exactly how old are your friends you hangout with?? Umm don't think you want to say much..
Exactly right when she hangs out with a 53 yr old and dont have any friends cause of her personality.
sooo true

United States

#10 May 29, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right when she hangs out with a 53 yr old and dont have any friends cause of her personality.
yeah a 53 year old man???? And she rides around everywhere looking for what she can stir up..says plenty as she's riding by people. She has no room to talk about others. To get friends you got to earn friends and that my friend is y she don't have any friends.
shining star

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah personality says it all about a person. And the cuss words very rude.
outshine a lifetime

United States

#12 May 29, 2012
To get friends you gotta be a true friend and treat others right. No ones here to please no one and so don't humble yourself not everything revolves around you. And the foul language is so rude from a young lady. People find out alot from Facebook about others people learn alot by reading and viewing what is posted by people.
brit comer

United States

#13 May 31, 2012
Okay for one, there is nothing wrong with my personality I treat others the way I get treated so if u treat me like a piece of trash then I'm gona treat u like trash simple as that and for two, yea I hang out with a 53yr old Guy there isnt a damn thing wrong with it but at least I'm not trying to screw him while my husband/boyfriend is out of town working. So with this being said Mrs. Sluuuut Zirkle...keep ur mouth off of me becuz I dnt start the crap like u and ur little teeny bopping pieces of sh*t do. Its a free country and Walmart is a public place if I please to ride around there I can and u don't like it take ur a$$ elsewhere. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY. P.S--thanks for taking time out of ur miserable low life to talk about mine. :)
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

#14 May 31, 2012
K. H. tried to start drama over a goat.
Teresa

Newport, VA

#15 May 31, 2012
brit comer wrote:
Okay for one, there is nothing wrong with my personality I treat others the way I get treated so if u treat me like a piece of trash then I'm gona treat u like trash simple as that and for two, yea I hang out with a 53yr old Guy there isnt a damn thing wrong with it but at least I'm not trying to screw him while my husband/boyfriend is out of town working. So with this being said Mrs. Sluuuut Zirkle...keep ur mouth off of me becuz I dnt start the crap like u and ur little teeny bopping pieces of sh*t do. Its a free country and Walmart is a public place if I please to ride around there I can and u don't like it take ur a$$ elsewhere. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY. P.S--thanks for taking time out of ur miserable low life to talk about mine.:)

Let me tell u something u big fat ass bitch. i didnt start this topic on u but was just told u put my name on here. face me in person say it to my face instead of hiding behind the computer u low life piece of trash. All u know how to do is harass kids like my son on his job. i put a stop to that so try it again and i will be on ur doorstep and thats a promise ho. So either step up in my face and be a woman or keep ur nasty mouth shut for heaven sakes buy u some clothes that fit.THANK U HAVE A NICE DAY
brit comer

United States

#16 May 31, 2012
Lmao ur a sad sad person. U didn't put a stop to anything cuz I still go the hell in there ummmm hello my brother is assistant manager so u think just becuz u call n cry becuz I go shopping in there they were going to stop it? PLEASE!!! and my clothes do fit ur the worst for talking crap about ppls clothes miss wear the same blue shirt everyday. I'm done with ur crap n everyone else's. I'm bout to put a stop to it quick so stop the drama nobody cares bout u. U had to text my sis n law crying becuz she wasn't talking to u. Ur a sad sad individual that needs to get a life and stop talking bout everyone else's.
brit comer

United States

#17 May 31, 2012
Oh and harassing kids???? Who is the who that hangs with CHILDREN in Walmart parking lot???? U dnt see me out there...alot clean ur own back porch before u go talking crap and I wish u would come to my door step becuz u will be sorry
Teresa

Newport, VA

#18 May 31, 2012
Who hung out there till I pulled on the parking lot. U i believe LOL. They are not Kids most of them are 18 and over. And some my age. Hmmm ur so jealous. I didnt text nobody crying get it right. My clothes fit me Honey. Go down there harrassing him on the job again and see what happens to u. I will go off on ur ass over my kid so try me and I can promise u i will be on ur doorstep. GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!! Hes trying to work unlike u he wants to make something of himself. LMAO anyway im done with ur drama u know where to find me when u decide to put ur big girl panties on.
the truth

United States

#19 May 31, 2012
brit comer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't start drama thank you very much. U and ur little teeny boppers start the drama becuz u have nothing else better to do with ur time. But I really don't give 2 sh*TS about what u think about me...address me with the issue don't plaster my name on topix u childish c*NT I don't live to please u honey. So grow up and leave my name out ya mouth. Got me?
and who are the teeny boppers you are referring to?? And another thing don't have a cow a chicken or a whole d*MN farm just because your names on topix cause seems like everyone's is...I don't feel no one lives to please you either honey so get over yourself if you know how too and stop saying things that aren't true. Oh you don't start drama yeah right is that why you put that status message on Facebook earlier? If the shoe fits wear it honey and know that no ones scared of you all you do is run your mouth drive around nosing in peoples buisness so you can go say you seen this and that. Then when someone calls you you don't answer your cell lol.
really dont care

United States

#20 May 31, 2012
brit comer wrote:
Lmao ur a sad sad person. U didn't put a stop to anything cuz I still go the hell in there ummmm hello my brother is assistant manager so u think just becuz u call n cry becuz I go shopping in there they were going to stop it? PLEASE!!! and my clothes do fit ur the worst for talking crap about ppls clothes miss wear the same blue shirt everyday. I'm done with ur crap n everyone else's. I'm bout to put a stop to it quick so stop the drama nobody cares bout u. U had to text my sis n law crying becuz she wasn't talking to u. Ur a sad sad individual that needs to get a life and stop talking bout everyone else's.
put a stop to running your mouth while your at it.your a said individual who is jealous others have friends and are able to go out and have fun. No one cares about what you say or think sweetie so go do something productive with your time instead of having a spaz because your name is on topix lol if that's all you have to worry about stop crying about it. And you have been seen driving that little white car all over the place through p burg.
been there

United States

#21 May 31, 2012
brit comer wrote:
Oh and harassing kids???? Who is the who that hangs with CHILDREN in Walmart parking lot???? U dnt see me out there...alot clean ur own back porch before u go talking crap and I wish u would come to my door step becuz u will be sorry
if she did you would run just like you don't answer your cell. Yes you do hangout at Walmart parking lot and have been seen by many so you care to change your story?? You act all innocent but plenty know your not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arena webb 17 min Sslly 6
jessie whittaker 17 min Sslly 14
mad much? 1 hr hillsideyes 2
Barbara whittaker 12 hr Sslly 5
Curve road 17 hr Red road 3
and there was one pig Mon Funny 8
prozac and wart cream are ready Sun badmoonrising 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages