First Prev
of 2
Next Last
return of the nerfhearder

United States

#28 May 9, 2011
Law as a Hobby wrote:
defamation of character!!! We can help!
you must be a amature hobbiest because obviously you don't know two steaming piles of dogshit about law,amanda is a ffucking piece of trash,a thief,a slut and a junkie,these are facts,I'm not defaming anyone I am educating the public of the dangers of being around such trash.
And education isn't a crime,tho due to the attitude of the fine teachers at ghs you would think it is
Law as a Hobby

Princeton, WV

#30 May 9, 2011
return of the nerfhearder wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a amature hobbiest because obviously you don't know two steaming piles of dogshit about law,amanda is a ffucking piece of trash,a thief,a slut and a junkie,these are facts,I'm not defaming anyone I am educating the public of the dangers of being around such trash.
And education isn't a crime,tho due to the attitude of the fine teachers at ghs you would think it is
Thank you for your comments. I will take your comments under consideration.
Lauren

Pearisburg, VA

#31 May 18, 2011
This is her friend lauren ya'll might wanna stop runnin ur mouths bc im pretty sure shes nothing like ya'll say she is shes a great friend and will go out of her way to do things for ppl so ya'll know what keep her name out ya mouth and we won't have a problem bc im pretty sure most of ya'll dont know her and over age and im over age so u mess with her u mess with me and i will kick ur ass
return of the nerfhearder

United States

#32 May 18, 2011
Lauren wrote:
This is her friend lauren ya'll might wanna stop runnin ur mouths bc im pretty sure shes nothing like ya'll say she is shes a great friend and will go out of her way to do things for ppl so ya'll know what keep her name out ya mouth and we won't have a problem bc im pretty sure most of ya'll dont know her and over age and im over age so u mess with her u mess with me and i will kick ur ass
I want law as a hobbby to protect me from the violent person
questioner

Newport, VA

#33 May 27, 2011
who is she and what is she about??
who cares

Lewisburg, WV

#34 May 28, 2011
i know amanda trust me she thinks she can take my husband from me lol shes crazy
questioner

Newport, VA

#35 May 29, 2011
well from wat i heard about her she hasnt yet. Wat make u so sure she wants him maybe she just wants a real friend. bc from wat i know about her from talking to her is feels invisible to the world. But i think im going to talk to her my self bc i want t know the real amanda dwojewski not the one people make her seem. but hey why dont u try to find out the real amanda and see the person she really is?
R U Kidding Me

Newport, VA

#36 Jun 10, 2011
Really....Any negative comments are purely speculation. Regardless, I know her. She is very sweet and nice to everyone she meets. She has a great attitude and obviously, she doesn't care about the lies told on this thread. She does not sleep around, doesn't do any drugs, doesn't smoke, and spends most of her time studying for school. Obviously, the people in Giles have nothing better to do then to spread rumors because they have no life. BTW breathing doesn't count. Get a job, get an education, and make something out of yourself (if you can). Since most of you can't spell, I guess that may be a challenge. She is a great person, a great friend, and is always there to help someone in need. A true Humanitarian (if you can't say that word, it sounds like human-i-tar-i-an). But, that's okay because when she goes to college and your still STUCK in Giles - all I'll do is laugh at the ones left behind. LOL
peanut butter jelly time

Lewisburg, WV

#37 Jun 13, 2011
if anybody wants to no what she looks like shes on fb under amanda dwojewski shes a four eyed geek with braces haha
good friend

Pearisburg, VA

#38 Jun 15, 2011
you know peanut butter jelly time first off great name. (and that was sarcastic) second u dont have a right to tell ppl to look her up on fb thats giving everyone the right to go look plus i dont really think she wants random ppl looking at her profile. and shes not a geek ur such an idiot if you really knew her you all wouldnt be sayin shit about her and RU kidding me has a point shes the one gettin an education and leaving this place which is the least i could say for most of u. Like i said before she hasnt done anything to u so why are ya'll treating her like crap on a flippin topix page the only reason i get on her is to defend my friend. and oh by the way who cares its not amanda whos tryin to take ur husband if u wanna know the truth talk to him about it hes the one messaging her not the other way around
sylviar1996

Princeton, WV

#39 Jun 16, 2011
i just looked at her pic, she looks like the homely chick off of scooby doo
new kid

Huntington, IN

#40 Jun 19, 2011
return of the nerfhearder wrote:
<quoted text> I want law as a hobbby to protect me from the violent person
one question, all i ever see you put on here is how ignorant people are for some odd reason, your always saying some negative thing about someone. i bet you have no friends and is so depressed that you have to put others down. get a life or at least, quit putting your opinions in on almost every forum on here.
uhh

Upper Marlboro, MD

#42 Jan 10, 2012
Uhh, ew. Every time I see her I want to puke in my mouth! She is so nasty....ewwww. Very slutty also.
Lauren

Pearisburg, VA

#43 Jan 11, 2012
ok uhh i dont know who u think you are but ur very halirous i bet the only reason y ur sayin that is bc ur so nasty and slutty that thats ur own reaction to urself when you look in the mirror am i right? i am so y dont you judge urself b4 u judge others. The bible says judge not for ye shall b judged as u have juged others and as far as im concerned your not God!
chuckling

Natural Bridge, VA

#44 Jan 13, 2013
Apparently related to Michelle Dwojeski, who supposedly runs a process serving /legal courier services company out of Pembroke? If I needed those services I think I'd look elsewhere.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pi g one pig twp Mon glasshouses 2
Big Blue Ford May 1 Nick 6
hey rodney h May 1 fritz 1
angry wife May 1 fritz 6
Rod is gettin it in Apr 28 Curious 2
I no who cheatn on whooooo (Oct '15) Apr 27 curious 44
* Case against Millirons Goes to Trial * Apr 23 Wanted - New Sheriff 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages