Who is she and what is she about.
bob

Pulaski, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
do a jet ski hahahahahaha
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2011
She is a great girl and has an even better personality.
hahascrewyou

Newport, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2011
I herd she was a slut. She always be all over all kinds of guys. She got some fat ugly people she be hanging wit to.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2011
hahascrewyou wrote:
I herd she was a slut. She always be all over all kinds of guys. She got some fat ugly people she be hanging wit to.
Hater... all i have to say.
_vaught_

Newport, VA

#6 Feb 17, 2011
thank you XxwilsonxX for what u said abut my girlfriend. she is the best girl i have ever dated. shes the best to be around when your sad and ever better in bed.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 20, 2011
well.... I'll just leave the last of your message in response as just No comment but she is a nice person and I hate people that get on here and talk shit b/c they are too afraid to tell people to their faces. Grow a set and if you got something to say then go tell'em..... lmao
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2011
nice.... jealous much? once again prime example of internet gangster.....
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 21, 2011
no your a gangster from the internet b/c you talk shit online. heres a piece of advice go out and get a girlfriend and maybe you won't spend all your time on the computer.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2011
Do your best..... O and the spacebar is at the bottom of the keyboard. you call me a bitch. Prime example.... need I say more?
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#14 Feb 21, 2011
I think your mad. Getting into topix eh?
oooh

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2011
its ok wrote:
Arnt you the guy with the retarded sperm that made that girls baby die inside her
Oohhhhh xD
_vaught_

Newport, VA

#17 Feb 22, 2011
some of u need to get a life or start finding someone new to talk about....
outraged

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2011
meee3 wrote:
<quoted text> I got my lil nefritittie with me bitchand I don't get onthe computer I hav a internet fone I know you don't understand what that is since ur a hillbilly but if u want I can try to explain
reported (language)
lol

Fredericksburg, VA

#21 Feb 26, 2011
I thought her everything she knows and anyone who knows bout that knows who I am lol
Dwojewski_kisski ss

Newport, VA

#22 May 5, 2011
to: lol
"I thought her everything she knows and anyone who knows bout that knows who I am lol"
there are a lot of people that thought me things.... but the question is wat happen to make me leave before u was done teaching me? if u answer that ill tell u my reason for leaving.
@-}---
the_real_amanda

Newport, VA

#23 May 8, 2011
heather stop using my last name! i dont care that these people would rather be kids then to talk and use their real names like grown up..... so act ur age n talk to me if u want to hurt me bc talking on here dont hurt one bit....but i will say this my med's make it hard to hurt me :P
return of the nerfhearder

Watertown, WI

#24 May 8, 2011
the_real_amanda wrote:
heather stop using my last name! i dont care that these people would rather be kids then to talk and use their real names like grown up..... so act ur age n talk to me if u want to hurt me bc talking on here dont hurt one bit....but i will say this my med's make it hard to hurt me :P
meds as in her booger sugar,that bitch has so much white shit going up her nose omfg hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
the_real_amanda

Newport, VA

#25 May 8, 2011
return of the nerfhearder...lol its funny how u talk like u know me even through u dont know me or have even seen me :) u should get depressed thats where the good med's are. oh and if u think u know me get over it no one knows me and if they did think that they can see wats in front of there eyes
Law as a Hobby

Lewisburg, WV

#27 May 9, 2011
defamation of character!!! We can help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Martin Graduates! 1 min sowhatyouwant 3
**** State Inspection of Animal Shelter 7 hr Wanted - New Sheriff 3
Wdbj shooting 8 hr curious 1
* Accreditation * 9 hr Confeddy 25
* Strong Support for Dunn Lawsuit * 9 hr Wanted - New Sheriff 15
* Millirons: Misappropriation of $$$ ? * 10 hr Wanted - New Sheriff 46
* Campaign Violations by Millirons? * 10 hr Wanted - New Sheriff 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages