Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 16, 2011
please help stop
realize

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Patricia wrote:
please help stop
drugs are bad no one should use them. They mess up your mind your health also mess up your life..and you lose everything that matters most to you.
meee

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Aug 6, 2011
maybe if you have no will power lmfao
REALLy

Newport, VA

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Until the county of Giles get's a decent law enforcement agency that can set up a good drug task force and not run around like a bunch of "Barney Fifes" then Giles County will always have a drug problem. It's very sad but the law enforcement around here seem to put more effort into pulling over vehicles for not have brake lights and a loud exhaust and let the real criminals walk right past them everytime. I think this county has become a joke. Not everyone here is like this but most of them are either hooked on pain meds or Meth. I guess a person could fire up a joint in the walmart parking lot and cook some Meth in there house and everything will be fine but start your car and have your music playing while also having a taillight out and a headlight out my god you will fry on the six o'clock news! It's just bullshit!
think about it

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2011
REALLy wrote:
Until the county of Giles get's a decent law enforcement agency that can set up a good drug task force and not run around like a bunch of "Barney Fifes" then Giles County will always have a drug problem. It's very sad but the law enforcement around here seem to put more effort into pulling over vehicles for not have brake lights and a loud exhaust and let the real criminals walk right past them everytime. I think this county has become a joke. Not everyone here is like this but most of them are either hooked on pain meds or Meth. I guess a person could fire up a joint in the walmart parking lot and cook some Meth in there house and everything will be fine but start your car and have your music playing while also having a taillight out and a headlight out my god you will fry on the six o'clock news! It's. just bullshit!
guess more people need to speak up and tell what they know instead of covering for their friends who are probably ratting on them anyways.
patricia

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Aug 6, 2011
think about it wrote:
<quoted text> guess more people need to speak up and tell what they know instead of covering for their friends who are probably ratting on them anyways.
kil all drug dealers
verizon

Rich Creek, VA

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Why dont you just fix your tail light?
REALLy wrote:
Until the county of Giles get's a decent law enforcement agency that can set up a good drug task force and not run around like a bunch of "Barney Fifes" then Giles County will always have a drug problem. It's very sad but the law enforcement around here seem to put more effort into pulling over vehicles for not have brake lights and a loud exhaust and let the real criminals walk right past them everytime. I think this county has become a joke. Not everyone here is like this but most of them are either hooked on pain meds or Meth. I guess a person could fire up a joint in the walmart parking lot and cook some Meth in there house and everything will be fine but start your car and have your music playing while also having a taillight out and a headlight out my god you will fry on the six o'clock news! It's just bullshit!
be a big adult

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2011
Why lay the blame on others? Fix your headlight brake light and loud exhaust and you wont have a problem! You make it out like your being picked on.. suck it up..geez
REALLy

Newport, VA

#9 Aug 7, 2011
verizon wrote:
Why dont you just fix your tail light?
<quoted text>
Because it's broke BWAHH BWAHH BWAHH! Its what we call sarcasm. I was throwing out options of what the cops really do pay more attention too. My lights are just fine and I don't run a four banger around town with no exhaust sounding like a pissed off bumblebee. And as far as NARCS and RATS I don't like them never have never will. But know who your friends are before you go and do something stupid!
stupid

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Is thinking anyone who uses drugs is a true friend. Addicts see one thing.... how to get that fix.
flip side

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2011
REALLy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's broke BWAHH BWAHH BWAHH! Its what we call sarcasm. I was throwing out options of what the cops really do pay more attention too. My lights are just fine and I don't run a four banger around town with no exhaust sounding like a pissed off bumblebee. And as far as NARCS and RATS I don't like them never have never will. But know who your friends are before you go and do something stupid!
well good for you!! And as far as you not liking NARCS and RATS no one does especially when they are guilty of something and don't want to get caught. And how do you know you your friends really are?? Precisely you don't they can pretend to be a true friend then turn on you in a instant if it means them not getting caught. Well I think drugs are stupid period don't do them and you have no worries.
poor lil baby

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2011
REALLy wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwhhh poor baby you will be alright do you need a Kleenex?? Lol
Mom of 2

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 7, 2011
You dont know who your friends are! And the cops around here are just as dirty as the drug dealers!
hmmmm

Newport, VA

#14 Aug 8, 2011
I'm starting to think that REALLy was just being a smart ass and NOOOOOOOBODY Got IT! Kinda funny, Kinda Scary! Shallow end of the gene pool hope you guys don't drown....
pothead_

Newport, VA

#15 Aug 8, 2011
Pot isnt ,a drug, its a plant mayneee, legalize it
noticed

United States

#16 Aug 8, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
I'm starting to think that REALLy was just being a smart ass and NOOOOOOOBODY Got IT! Kinda funny, Kinda Scary! Shallow end of the gene pool hope you guys don't drown....
oh I think they got it and just chose to ignore him/her. No one likes a smart elic.
sarcastic 1

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2011
REALLy wrote:
<quoted text>
well sounds like u r just full of sarcasm which no one likes. U never can tell who your true friends are cause there is plenty of fake ones who will turn on you at a drop of of hat. U don't have to worry about narcs and rats if your not doing anything wrong.
morningstar

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Drugs are yummmmy c:
One eyed Jack

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2011
I don't see any reason to not legalize pot. Sell it out of the ABC stores. State and feds get much needed taxes and its a win win. Alcohol used to be illegal until people made their own and goverrnment realized they were losing too much money. Our country could do a lot with tax off pot. People are getting and using it anyway.
no hope

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2011
morningstar wrote:
Drugs are yummmmy c:
they are bad for you maybe u should change ya name to falling star anyone who does drugs is sure to fall and crash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady in white car at the Star Mart today (Aug '13) 6 hr Duh 7
Little Randy B. 7 hr Lol 6
Cps 9 hr Youaho 1
New Blue Moon Sat Eve 9
Britney kinder Jul 20 Sad 3
What makes a man sexy, and who are the sexiest ... (May '11) Jul 20 No meth 19
Juanita Carter (Oct '16) Jul 20 Tawona 18

Pearisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance