right

United States

#21 Feb 16, 2012
They are so good that's why one of them arrested a innocent man thinking he was AMW fugitive. Jumping the gun a little huh?
Bill

Pembroke, VA

#22 Feb 16, 2012
they lay their lives on the line everyday ok.... if they get caught by the husband, it could be bad...
Wow

Pearisburg, VA

#23 Feb 16, 2012
Sickofurstupidity wrote:
The police Force in Pearisburg lay their lives on the line every day. Try living without them. Shame on you for starting a thread about them, Jamie. Let's pray you don't find yourself needing their help. Make your words sweet because you may have to eat them.
Hahahaha, lay down their life?! In this town?! Bull sh it. The only thing they lay down is there napkins at Queens. They drive around and patrol, and pick on people that don't do anything wrong. They don't even go after the real criminals. They are lazy.
Tee

Newport, VA

#24 Feb 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, lay down their life?! In this town?! Bull sh it. The only thing they lay down is there napkins at Queens. They drive around and patrol, and pick on people that don't do anything wrong. They don't even go after the real criminals. They are lazy.
Don't forget about Papas. By the look at some of those guts they need a total nutrition check.
Wow

Pearisburg, VA

#25 Feb 18, 2012
Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about Papas. By the look at some of those guts they need a total nutrition check.
Hahahaha, exactly. There should be a weight limit, how can you run after criminals if your breathing so hard from getting in and out of your car?! That's right... they don't run after anything except for food....
popo

Princeton, WV

#26 Feb 18, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, exactly. There should be a weight limit, how can you run after criminals if your breathing so hard from getting in and out of your car?! That's right... they don't run after anything except for food....
I think you should give it a try just to see what happens. I haven't heard of anyone getting away from the police around here in a while. Personally, I think they shouldn't have to get out of their cars to chase after people, just run the shit bags over with their cruisers.
Wow

Pearisburg, VA

#27 Feb 18, 2012
popo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should give it a try just to see what happens. I haven't heard of anyone getting away from the police around here in a while. Personally, I think they shouldn't have to get out of their cars to chase after people, just run the shit bags over with their cruisers.
Yeah, maybe they should just run them over... it would save them from having a heart attack running 10 feet. Wouldn't surprise me if they did that... they are that lazy. They sure get nice new cars for not doing a damn thing, giles county is comical, hahahaha.
xxx

Christiansburg, VA

#28 Feb 20, 2012
Blessed are the peace keepers and they will be the sons of god
Sue

Newport, VA

#29 Feb 20, 2012
xxx wrote:
Blessed are the peace keepers and they will be the sons of god
Sons of God, are you serious??? Everyone of them better get saved right now, start over and maybe they could be. But htis bunch of current officers, I have to laugh at your comment. All of them are straight south bound...
STFU

Blacksburg, VA

#30 Feb 21, 2012
You people are idiotic. It's people like you that give the town a bad name to begin with. Without police officers, regardless of the town, county, or state they patrol in, we need them. I can't wait for the day that most of you have problems and need an officer to come to your defense.. I hope they leave you all sitting. Stop making all these pointless threads about the police and mind your own.. I'm sure you could make your lives a hell of a lot better if you would stop your petty drama & trash talking.
Your a pothead

Christiansburg, VA

#31 Feb 21, 2012
So does that mean when you are selling pot you don't give your friend or family a break from the price. I bet you do and want admit it :) Your a joke
whodis

Narrows, VA

#32 Feb 21, 2012
Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
i like pizza
praying

United States

#33 Feb 21, 2012
That they would stop letting their "so called" buddies get off all the time. Known drug dealers like MV n PS seem to always find a friend n a cop when they selling/using drugs
Yup

New York, NY

#34 Feb 21, 2012
whodis wrote:
<quoted text>i like pizza
I like mushrooms, green peppers and pepperoni on mine.
Get a Clue

Christiansburg, VA

#35 Feb 22, 2012
Hey praying, MV has been busted. and PS will have her time too. So not sure where your going with that one.
whodis

Narrows, VA

#36 Feb 23, 2012
praying wrote:
That they would stop letting their "so called" buddies get off all the time. Known drug dealers like MV n PS seem to always find a friend n a cop when they selling/using drugs
I LIKE BUDDIES
wow

United States

#37 Feb 29, 2012
Get a Clue wrote:
Hey praying, MV has been busted. and PS will have her time too. So not sure where your going with that one.
PS had her name in the Virginian leader today.
here

United States

#38 Feb 29, 2012
The police should be talked about they all dont do there jobs right like making sure innocent people dont get in trouble cause they made a bad choive of friends and not take there time geting chd molesters off the street
riiight

San Angelo, TX

#39 Feb 29, 2012
here wrote:
The police should be talked about they all dont do there jobs right like making sure innocent people dont get in trouble cause they made a bad choive of friends and not take there time geting chd molesters off the street
Well, if you think you can do a much better job by all means strap on a vest and gun belt and hit the streets slick!
Sickofurstupidit y

United States

#40 Feb 29, 2012
riiight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you think you can do a much better job by all means strap on a vest and gun belt and hit the streets slick!
Yeah, that will be the day. Chicken Redneck know-it-all couldn't strap on a vest, gun, and hit the streets because that would be multitasking. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players and domestic violence 7 hr woody wood pecker 1
Nancy pelosi Wed woody wood pecker 18
Britany Comer Tue heheee 12
Cute guy in Pearisburg Tue tina1274 21
Democrats are worried Mon daman 3
Obama the muslim Sep 15 Obama sux 20
David Montgomery (Jun '10) Sep 15 DM SUX 167
•••
•••

Pearisburg Jobs