First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dustin Dowdy

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I know he is selling out of room 16 of the motor lodge. Kristen Hamblin is doing it with him. I'm not sure who's the room is registered to. But please be aware I have notified the cops. If I'm wrong so be it. From what I hear Kristen is pregnant and doing drugs. Way to go mom of the year.
Who

Newport News, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Dustin Dowdy wrote:
I know he is selling out of room 16 of the motor lodge. Kristen Hamblin is doing it with him. I'm not sure who's the room is registered to. But please be aware I have notified the cops. If I'm wrong so be it. From what I hear Kristen is pregnant and doing drugs. Way to go mom of the year.
who is??
theRealKristenHa mblin

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Lmao you are wrong, so be it. I have said a thousand times to keep my name off this site and if your gonna talk s hit put your real name. I go to the dr and am drug tested everytime. Me and my baby are perfectly healthy. I have only seen Dustin a few times. So how about you keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth.
wat the f

Catlett, VA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
He doesn't do drugs obviously you do that's my blood I love him so suck a d bitch
Dustins friend

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2013
I know he is caught up in a mess but he isn't selling. Samantha and her friend and a lol boy are the dealers. Room 16 is hers not his. Randy dowdy is the runner and Dustin is just dating the dealer.
Kristen

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Don't lie Hogg. You smoked with me the other day. Let me guess you pretended to. Lmfao.
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#9 Feb 23, 2013
SOMEbody's fixin' to git they ass whupped.
briitney

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Luther wrote:
SOMEbody's fixin' to git they ass whupped.
Ha Ha keep her as a friend and this Lina sh it will happen.
what the f

Catlett, VA

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Just drop Kenny out of this before you have some big problems
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I want my money for the shit I fronted.
what the f

Catlett, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Dude fu ck your money get off kennys back
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Who the fu ck is Luther? Sounds like Kenny and Kristen have problems. Pay up bit Che's .
what the f

Catlett, VA

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Got ur back Kenny don't pay attention to low lifes
?

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 23, 2013
So Kenny is in on it with Kristen? I thought he was clean?
crazy talk

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Samantha is the ring leader. Kenny and Kristen has nothin to do with it. Samantha and that dark haired girl is the dealers. I hope someone did call. Room 16 motor lodge. White 4 door car.
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe he is, and maybe he ain't, but he STILL owes me money for the shit.[QUOTE who="?"]So Kenny is in on it with Kristen? I thought he was clean?[/QUOTE]
I don't care WHO is doin' it, I just WANT MY MONEY.
real dustin dowdy

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2013
this is my first time in my live ever gotten on this site ! & youu know I thought high school had more drama then anything; but dam.! this dam site aint nothin but drama' more drama then anything ! & all everyone does is feed of this shit like a fucken brush hog tears through brush.! but to the people thats with me' more power to ya.! & to the people starting your shit' get a lifeeeee.! but me posting this will help yall with your fenning problem with topix. dont get use to it becuase im not playing your piddy fucken stupid ass drama game. yall have a good night now
Sam Aunt

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Best thing you can do is keep her name out your mouth. She doesnt sell drugs. I know this
real dustin dowdy

United States

#22 Feb 24, 2013
I didnt say anything about drugs` and there is no drugs never been never have and never will. It. Just people get pissed off and what do they do post it right up on here. Its like a little kid tatle taling ohh he took my pencil. Grow up people. This is probably the most stupidest website in the world. Its pretty much saying ; ohh yea its okayy to talk shit about people and the best part i can be a pussy and put a fake name. .......just remember karma is a bitch and it does come back around to yall dumb assssss who started all this
what the f

Catlett, VA

#23 Feb 24, 2013
real dustin dowdy wrote:
I didnt say anything about drugs` and there is no drugs never been never have and never will. It. Just people get pissed off and what do they do post it right up on here. Its like a little kid tatle taling ohh he took my pencil. Grow up people. This is probably the most stupidest website in the world. Its pretty much saying ; ohh yea its okayy to talk shit about people and the best part i can be a pussy and put a fake name........just remember karma is a bitch and it does come back around to yall dumb assssss who started all this
I agree Dustin my names plastered on this site people who have no time need to go back to master bating instead of shit talking it was much quieter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Morris (Sep '15) 1 hr dealwithit 12
David Stump 13 hr Vince 7
Humpty Dumpty and Crack Head look Barbie (Oct '15) 17 hr bobsytwins 5
Guy who sits near nail salon in town??? Mon Blake 2
Crystal collins (Nov '15) Sun Kevin Radke 9
Brittney Tyler Jun 26 StayAway 7
Child abuse video please share so we can lock t... (Dec '14) Jun 26 Wow 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages