Big steve the dog killer

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 2, 2011
I am the person who took down Steve and got custody of the remaining dogs that he had on Rye Hollow Rd. All were vetted, rehabilitated, and adopted to loving families. There is so much more going on than people know about and he does have dogs again despite the court order stating that he is not suppose to.

The Sheriff's department did not investigate the first time and they won't do a thing a this time either. And yes the Chief of Pembroke is Steve's buddy. The Sheriff's department sold me out, the Pembroke Police Chief sold me out. The only reason the dogs were seized in the first place is because I got outside agencies involved. It was the Sheriff's dept's job to investigate and they didn't even as much as serve a search warrant. Come election time I intend on exposing everything.

I can tell you that Steve is on a federal watch list.

If you want something to be done, you have to go public and scream to the top of your lungs and don't stop.

As for the person who thinks that bully breeds should be killed. IGNORANCE...COMPLETE IGNORANCE. I bet you also think that all black people like fried chicken, all Irish are drunks, and all Jews are cheap. Shame on you. Educate yourself. Mean dogs are produced from ignorance like yours. I rescue pit bulls. I have been bitten 20+ times on my face to my ankles. Not a single one of those bites came from a pit bull or bully. Five pit bulls sleep by my side every night, the only injury they would ever inflict on anybody would be from being licked to death. There is something called BSL - Breed Specific Legislation. There is also something called BSI - Breed Specific Ignorance.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 2, 2011
I want to add for Big Steve's buddies. I have photos of the dogs seized. They had broken jaws, ripped ears, ripped tails, ripped lips, scars and wounds consistent with dog fighting. I spent time with these dog before they were humanely euthanized. One dog was found dead, hung by his tether. The other dogs were forced to eat him because they were starving. The dogs that I took custody of had multiple wounds, infections, were malnourished, full of worms, and were bred so violently and frequently that they still have 'female' problems. As to whether he has dogs now...yes he does. I have proof and law enforcement has proof. Whether they will do anything about it or not is really no longer my concern as their conduct and Steve's consistent law breaking has been handed over to higher authorities.

Yes, Steve is charming, talented, educated and a very smooth talker. But so was Ted Bundy.
meowmeow

Baltimore, MD

#24 Jun 2, 2011
Hey crazy dog lady.....what about Kitty cats? How come you don't care about cats? They need love too. You are a biggot! & those dogs probably thought your cankles were sausages.
FBI

Fredericksburg, VA

#25 Jun 2, 2011
@DDBNRVVA-----question for you---how would you know who would be on a federal watch list? Isn't that law enforcement sensitive material? I doubt you are law enforcement by the way you disrespect them. You may be on a watchlist also for Crazy Animal Rights Activists.-----RIDICULOUS, I'm sure at some point in your life you had animals that stayed outside in pens or tied to a chain.---I believe the one problem is YOU'RE JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!
lovesdogs

United States

#26 Jun 2, 2011
I read the police and vet report. The vet stated at one point it was the worst case of animal cruelty he had ever seen. Honestly if this would have happened anywhere else other than giles county he would be in jail right now. What he did to those dogs was twice as bad a what Micheal Vick did and look what happened to him. I know for a fact he has dogs at his house as we speak. The judgement against was to NEVER poses any dogs ever again. He has 6 right now that I know of locked up in the back of that run down church. don't believe me? Walk past his house, you can hear the dogs whining and you can literally smell the dog crap coming from the house. So why hasn't anything been done about this?
DDBNRVVVA

La Plata, MD

#27 Jun 2, 2011
To meowmeow, I could ask the same of you. What have you done for dogs? I love cats. I am also involved in many non-profit groups that help people, to name onem the American Cancer Society. And I am not sure what candles are but I am a physically fit person. If that is all you have, you are way out of your league.
To FBI (which I highly doubt you are), my husband is a cop and is SWAT, not in Giles Co. I know Steve is on a watch list because I was interviewed by the agency that put him on it. I work with legitimate agencies to track down dog fighters. No, I have never chained or penned a dog. My guess, FBI, is that you are either one of Steve's friends or an FBI wannabe who is barely qualified to work in law enforcement in Giles. If you are Giles law enforcement, I was asked to surpass you because of your derelict in the first case against Steve and report to a higher more qualified authority. Whatever the case, you are way out of your league as well.
Dog Lover

Lewisburg, WV

#28 Jun 2, 2011
DDBNRVVVA wrote:
To meowmeow, I could ask the same of you. What have you done for dogs? I love cats. I am also involved in many non-profit groups that help people, to name onem the American Cancer Society. And I am not sure what candles are but I am a physically fit person. If that is all you have, you are way out of your league.
To FBI (which I highly doubt you are), my husband is a cop and is SWAT, not in Giles Co. I know Steve is on a watch list because I was interviewed by the agency that put him on it. I work with legitimate agencies to track down dog fighters. No, I have never chained or penned a dog. My guess, FBI, is that you are either one of Steve's friends or an FBI wannabe who is barely qualified to work in law enforcement in Giles. If you are Giles law enforcement, I was asked to surpass you because of your derelict in the first case against Steve and report to a higher more qualified authority. Whatever the case, you are way out of your league as well.
Good Ol Giles Co is Corupt as hell and that is why nothing has or will be done. I hope the FBI is involved and just maybe they can make some changes. Kuddos to you for speaking up.
People Deserve Better Too

United States

#29 Jun 3, 2011
Publication:Roanoke Times & World News Publish date:September 19, 2002Author:SHAY WESSOL THE ROANOKE TIMES

A former Virginia Tech employee accused of misusing state credit cards handed over a $36,000 cashier's check Wednesday and earned a plea agreement that reduced four felony charges to misdemeanors.

Shannon E. Allen, 28, of Pembroke, pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor embezzlement charges in Montgomery County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ray Grubbs ordered her to serve two years
Google it.
DDBNRVVVA

Newburg, MD

#30 Jun 3, 2011
People Deserve Better Too wrote:
Publication:Roanoke Times & World News Publish date:September 19, 2002Author:SHAY WESSOL THE ROANOKE TIMES
A former Virginia Tech employee accused of misusing state credit cards handed over a $36,000 cashier's check Wednesday and earned a plea agreement that reduced four felony charges to misdemeanors.
Shannon E. Allen, 28, of Pembroke, pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor embezzlement charges in Montgomery County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ray Grubbs ordered her to serve two years
Google it.
Well you know how to use Google, good for you. But you have the wrong person.
People Deserve Better Too

United States

#31 Jun 3, 2011
do i? i will not argue. just saying, maybe you need a mirror at the same height as your pedestal. never hurts to look there before blasting others.
lovesdogs

United States

#32 Jun 3, 2011
People Deserve Better Too wrote:
do i? i will not argue. just saying, maybe you need a mirror at the same height as your pedestal. never hurts to look there before blasting others.
she's not blasting anyone!...she is simply stating facts about a guy who mistreats and abuses dogs...the police and vet report is public record, go look for yourself!..its the simple fact that if this happened any place other than giles he would be in jail right now..period!..granted topix isn't the best place to be heard but it does get the situation out more and hopefully will be stopped eventually..I doubt it but who knows

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#33 Jun 3, 2011
People Deserve Better Too wrote:
do i? i will not argue. just saying, maybe you need a mirror at the same height as your pedestal. never hurts to look there before blasting others.
The only people I spoke 'lowly of' is Steve Doby and Giles County Law Enforcement for allowing him to continue these activities. I can only assume that you are one of those two thus your attempted attack on someone that you thought was me.

It matters not at this point. The proper authorities are now working on the current situation, the past situation, and the conduct of the police.

BTW People Deserve Better Too, and I should refrain from saying this, it took some time and some source coding....but I know who you are and to spare you embarrassment and probably your job, I will not reveal your identity...at least not on here.
DogLover

Lewisburg, WV

#34 Jun 3, 2011
DDBNRVVA wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I spoke 'lowly of' is Steve Doby and Giles County Law Enforcement for allowing him to continue these activities. I can only assume that you are one of those two thus your attempted attack on someone that you thought was me.
It matters not at this point. The proper authorities are now working on the current situation, the past situation, and the conduct of the police.
BTW People Deserve Better Too, and I should refrain from saying this, it took some time and some source coding....but I know who you are and to spare you embarrassment and probably your job, I will not reveal your identity...at least not on here.
Thank You for getting the proper Law Enforcement involved. I pray everyday that the Corupt Cops in this county get busted for what they do wrong. Hopefully they will take that reject Commonwealth Attorney out of office too so then PUNISHMENT will fit the crime.
God Bless You
Brody

Enfield, NC

#35 Jun 4, 2011
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>'
I also Own a Boxer and have a good friend that owns a Pit, you are very true.... If these dogs are raisded with love and respect they will in turn love and respect you. My Boser is my lfe and has always been faithfull and good to me and my family. But as For Steve when you leave a dog alone on land and only go there to feed n water then that is neglect. They arent farm animals for God Sake. I have watched him kick and beat those dogs to "teach the who the boss is" how said is that
U SAW HIM KICKING AND ABUSIN DOGS AND U DID NOTHING WHAT KIND OF VIRGINIA DUMBASS ARE U ?? WHO DOES NOTHING i MEAN REALLY !! I GUESS THE SAME THING WOULD HAPPEN IF U SAW A CHILD GETTIN ABUSED JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AND MOVE ON !! U ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK I HOPE ITS U GETTING ABUSED THE NEXT TIME SO WE CAN TURN OUR BACKS ON U AND WALK AWAY !!MY GOD THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AND U HAVE TO WONDER WHAT UP WITH THIS WORLD PEOPLE LIKE U
People deserve the truth

Blacksburg, VA

#36 Jun 4, 2011
DDBNRVVA? If you know who he or she is that posted a news article from the Roanoke times about you, out them. Dont think anyone will loose a job for posting facts that can be backed up by court records in Montgomery County. Its not fun when someone singles you out is it? People deserve better has found public records about your mis deeds. You attack people over your opinions. I am sure you have done some wonderful things for abused dogs but you are not satisfied with the attention you get from that. You have to attack anyone and everyone that does not conform to your way of thought. Thats when you loose any crediabilty and that is a disservice to any legit intervention you have been involved with. I can Google too and all though you say that is not you in the Roanoke Times....Well, the others paying attention to this debate can look it up on their own. Its best when you discover a truth on your own anyway. I think the person was trying to tell you if you live in a glass house you really should not throw stones. So, sling as much mud as you like but dont be surprised when you get most of it on yourself. Keep up the good work.
real truth

Princeton, WV

#37 Jun 6, 2011
People Deserve Better Too wrote:
Publication:Roanoke Times & World News Publish date:September 19, 2002Author:SHAY WESSOL THE ROANOKE TIMES
A former Virginia Tech employee accused of misusing state credit cards handed over a $36,000 cashier's check Wednesday and earned a plea agreement that reduced four felony charges to misdemeanors.
Shannon E. Allen, 28, of Pembroke, pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor embezzlement charges in Montgomery County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ray Grubbs ordered her to serve two years
Google it.
So, your husband is a police officer and you stole money?
theREALDDB

Newport, VA

#38 Jun 7, 2011
Hello, this is the first time I have visited this website. It was bought to my attention that someone was posting comments as me. IT WAS NOT ME.

I have spent the better part of my day trying to get this person's account removed for impersonating me.

Let me first say that I do not know Mr. Doby personally. If he has dogs and there is a court order stating that he cannot have dogs and it has been reported to the police, then I am sure they are handling it.

Because of my experience with pit bulls the county shelter has asked me to help with pit bulls that are on death row. I did pull 4 of the dogs seized from Mr. Doby in addition to other death row pit bulls throughout the last couple of years.

I have no seizure, enforcement, or investigative authority and rely on the police to look into any abuse/cruelty cases that people report to me. Officer Dalton, Officer Gough, Sheriff Millirons, and Chief Sadler have been very respectful and responsive. I would be shooting myself in the foot to publicly malign them as I rely on their help.

It would be presumptuous for anyone to think that just because law enforcement does not report back to us anything and everything, that they are not doing their jobs.

I would be lying if said that I have not butted heads with them on few occasions but I have great deal of respect for what our law enforcement officers do. I have friends and family in local, state, and federal law enforcement.

I am a private citizen who cares about animals. I am not here to be a thorn but to help people and animals alike. I have built many fences for local citizens, payed to have their pets taken to the vet, provided free training, and when needed I have helped people keep their pets out of the shelter by finding them new homes. I am not against anybody, I am here to be an asset and a resource to our community.

So I will apologize on behalf of whomever took it upon themselves to impersonate me. Any previous posts from DDBNRVVA were NOT me.
too funny

Newport, VA

#39 Jun 7, 2011
yeah, right !
hahaha

Blacksburg, VA

#40 Jun 7, 2011
too funny wrote:
yeah, right !
I was thinking the same thing!
BigJon

Princeton, WV

#41 Jun 10, 2011
Everybody knows you are CRAZY (certified) and a liar and an embezzler. You use to kennel those husky's in your yard but now you want to stand outside people's houses and post crap on youtube like you are the damn dog whisperer here to save the day. I love dogs and have helped save several and there is the sane way to do it and your way...but whatever works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The JKT saga 51 min Someone 3
Whats 400lbs and like anal with your husband 5 hr Me4life 2
Watch your man 19 hr I gots to know now 6
Hot person down in grants today in narrows 23 hr Animal lover 71 2
Facebook Nov 13 Friend 2
McDonald's (Aug '13) Nov 10 Ginger snaps 13
Cheyenne Epling Nov 9 Curious1 3

Pearisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages