Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Sick

Newport, VA

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I just learned of this site. What is wrong with you people? The sites in Giles County are only used to bad mouth people and gossip. Take a look at the other counties and you will find that they use it appropriately. No wonder people think that if you live in Giles you must be trash. This site should be banned from doing what all of you are doing and saying. Do you not have better things to do? Is your life so bad that all you can do is gossip? bad mouth people? start drama? Try to take pride in where you live instead of having people judge everyone because of your stupid inmature posts and actions. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Try to have people think of Giles as the beautiful place it is and not judge it by the way you are using this site. So many people have thought that Giles is so beautiful but if they every read this site that beauty would be looked at as a big trash dump. Come on people. It is bad enough that there are so many young people on it but the adults? Bad parenting. And young people do you not realize that you are hurting your own image more than you are hurting the people you are writing about? Think more of yourself. Well that is my life lesson for today and you can respond if you like but I for one will NEVER come to this site again and will block it from my computer. Hope all of you have a nice day, a great life, and grow up a little bit and take some pride in your county and yourself. God Bless all of you.
Exactly!

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Sick wrote:
I just learned of this site. What is wrong with you people? The sites in Giles County are only used to bad mouth people and gossip. Take a look at the other counties and you will find that they use it appropriately. No wonder people think that if you live in Giles you must be trash. This site should be banned from doing what all of you are doing and saying. Do you not have better things to do? Is your life so bad that all you can do is gossip? bad mouth people? start drama? Try to take pride in where you live instead of having people judge everyone because of your stupid inmature posts and actions. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Try to have people think of Giles as the beautiful place it is and not judge it by the way you are using this site. So many people have thought that Giles is so beautiful but if they every read this site that beauty would be looked at as a big trash dump. Come on people. It is bad enough that there are so many young people on it but the adults? Bad parenting. And young people do you not realize that you are hurting your own image more than you are hurting the people you are writing about? Think more of yourself. Well that is my life lesson for today and you can respond if you like but I for one will NEVER come to this site again and will block it from my computer. Hope all of you have a nice day, a great life, and grow up a little bit and take some pride in your county and yourself. God Bless all of you.
Very well put and oh so true!
THANK FOR YOUR MORALS

Peterstown, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Sick wrote:
I would like to thank you the great moral lesson you have shouted from the mountain top. Thanks for looking down on us low-life people that enjoy this site. Do i think some things are over the top?(yes) Do i think you will NEVER come back?(nope) In my life experience, talking down to people will not get you any where with them. You have your opinion, you said what you wanted to say, now dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out. Oh yea, thanks for the blessing.
charlotte

Orangevale, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2011
I completely agree! Let's fix this by creating positive and educated discussions!
Opinions

Newport, VA

#5 12 hrs ago
THANK FOR YOUR MORALS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to thank you the great moral lesson you have shouted from the mountain top. Thanks for looking down on us low-life people that enjoy this site. Do i think some things are over the top?(yes) Do i think you will NEVER come back?(nope) In my life experience, talking down to people will not get you any where with them. You have your opinion, you said what you wanted to say, now dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out. Oh yea, thanks for the blessing.
I think you need the "morals" lesson. You are proof of what they are saying--you don't have to be a jerk to post on Topix--you just choose to be.
Blacksburg Bob

Mount Hope, WV

#6 5 hrs ago
Giles County is a cesspool for inbreeding and ignorance. The people there can't entertain themselves in productive ways. I'm not surprised they would choose Topix. At least it's better than their typical choices of sister screwing, pill snorting and house robbing.
i net

Newport, VA

#7 4 hrs ago
Blacksburg Bob wrote:
Giles County is a cesspool for inbreeding and ignorance. The people there can't entertain themselves in productive ways. I'm not surprised they would choose Topix. At least it's better than their typical choices of sister screwing, pill snorting and house robbing.
And we all know how perfect and squeaky clean Bburg and Montgomery county are lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama the muslim 21 min teabagger 1
stay away from him 1 hr over the drama 1
Grants coming to Pburg? (Feb '14) 4 hr Skippy tastes better 41
wanted cat or kitten 10 hr Chip 2
Cute guy in Pearisburg Thu seriously 5
Traitor dies for Allah Aug 27 Yes 2
Pathetic piece of s*** Aug 27 does it matter 6
•••
•••
•••