people thinking their perfect

people thinking their perfect

Posted in the Pearisburg Forum

wondering why

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Why do people act like their perfect compared to others? Act like they know more and that their kids are so perfect compared to other peoples kids?
nasty

Danielson, CT

#2 Oct 5, 2012
wondering why wrote:
Why do people act like their perfect compared to others? Act like they know more and that their kids are so perfect compared to other peoples kids?
Caws they iz!
humble one

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Caws they iz!
caws theyz aint so get that straight just a bunch of fake a** wanna bes acting like they are but are far from it and one day maybe they will get a slap of reality in their face cause no ones perfect and no ones kid is either people need to stop downing others and critizing others until they sweep their own back door
Sweepy McSweeperson

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2012
But I just swept!!!!!! Front & back door, kitchen & bathrooms! Washed dishes & finished laundry! So what am I supposed to do now??????
learn this

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Sweepy McSweeperson wrote:
But I just swept!!!!!! Front & back door, kitchen & bathrooms! Washed dishes & finished laundry! So what am I supposed to do now??????
try learning how to shut your mouth that would be a major accomplishment. I believe the above person meant make sure your perfect in everyway free of no wrongs before you start talking about others. So sweep that bit of info up into your brain and process it.
fed up

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Yeah its ridiculous how some people think their crap dont stink like they are so much better than everyone else. Like they think their perfect in every way. They whine pout moan and groan over everything so full of envy jealousy they cant see straight constantly blaming others instead of placing the blame where it belongs.
wow

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
you think when you leave teenageers let your supposed to grow up and be a g Rt own up it doesn't seem like that ever changes
come on now

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Who said anything about teenagers?? The topic i believe said people who think their perfect.
correcto

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
People with their sarcastic holier than thou attitudes acting like they are perfect with no wrongs thats what i believe this topic of discussion is about. Not about how people raise teenagers good fricken grief some people really dont comprehend a dang thing always twisting stuff around.
Burst your bubble

Alexandria, VA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
To many people out there acting like their perfect like they lead such perfect lives they are perfect parents that have perfect jobs and perfect kids hahaha yeah whatever get a reality check.
mr hanky

Pembroke, VA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
wondering why wrote:
Im one of the perfect ones in Giles so not sure how to answer
Hahaha

Clinton, MD

#12 Dec 13, 2012
mr hanky wrote:
<quoted text>
Im one of the perfect ones in Giles so not sure how to answer
so you think.. No one is perfect and if you believe that you are then your only fooling yourself if I were you I wouldn't have even posted this post lol your a real comedian.
mr hanky

Pembroke, VA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> so you think.. No one is perfect and if you believe that you are then your only fooling yourself if I were you I wouldn't have even posted this post lol your a real comedian.
hook, line, and sinker, ima reelin ya in!
Jerk

Capitol Heights, MD

#14 Dec 14, 2012
mr hanky wrote:
<quoted text>
hook, line, and sinker, ima reelin ya in!
your a pure dumb A**...
mr hanky

Pembroke, VA

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Jerk wrote:
<quoted text> your a pure dumb A**...
Thats MISTER dumb A** if you please
Riot

Gambrills, MD

#16 Dec 15, 2012
mr hanky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats MISTER dumb A** if you please
mr haha you don't deserve that kind of recognition and with a name like hanky what do you expect? Your a dumb*ss no doubt about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pervert marraige 1 hr TommyTickle 18
Confederate flag and the retards 8 hr 380 colt 10
false mental health arrests/false arrests/beati... 8 hr LOL 2
True facts on Obama 14 hr Sad 2
Churches protected by First Amendment from gays 19 hr No hyphen American 7
Running for office Mon hillsideyes 7
Re-elect Bubba Fraley court clerk Sun da facts 3
More from around the web

Pearisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE