tiffany epperly
yesyesyall

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Who is dis gurl?
haha

Oakvale, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2010
come on jessi you going to put her threw this to? and make a post about this gurl!thats messed up!
JessiB

Peterstown, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Tiffany is my fiace's 1st cousin so who wants to know about her. If you will post who you are I'll be glad to call her & inform her that you are wanting to know about her so bad that you started a topix thread about her. Then I'm sure she will contact you & ask you why the hell you wanna know about her so bad!
Haha

Princeton, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Believe it or not Jessica , Its Jessi who started this thread. Go into the thread about her and in there she uses the same screenname responding the one where the girl says her name is kristy... so let me just get this right, Jessi is now messing around with Larry, Tiffany is married to Larry's brother, and Jessi wants to know who she is. Looks like it would have been more simplier to just ask Larry. But wait maybe the poor child is so sick of getting slandered she thought she would try a thread on someone else to distract people from hers???
just wondering

AOL

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Is this the same Larry that dated Krystal? And is Kristy aka Krystal?
haha

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2010
yes same larry!and have yall noticed she musta not been able to handle the heat..she ant been back on!!haha jessi probably feels like a fat dumbass!!ha ha
just wondering

AOL

#7 Aug 4, 2010
so shez started chit bout hiz sister nowz dat he dumped her?
TMI

Natural Bridge, VA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
She is happily married with a beautiful little girl. She just lost her grandmother so just leave her alone. She does not need to go through this right now people.
ANGEL

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Aug 6, 2010
IVE NOT BEEN REPLING BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAY U PEOPLE R GOIN BELIVE WHAT U WONT TO BELIVE (THIS IS KRYSTAL BTW) I DID NOT START THIS THREAD ANYMORE THEN I STARTED THE OTHER ONES IVE BEEN ACCUSED OF.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TIFFANY OR JESSIE S. ME AND LARRY SPLIT ON GOOD TERMS AND WE BOTH HAVE ALREADY FOUND SOMEONE WE WANTED TO BE WITH MORE.. SO NO HARM NO FOUL..AND THE PERSON WHO SAID THEIR NAME WAS KRISTY WAS DATSCRAZZY AND THEY BEEN SLAMMING MY NAME ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH STUPID SHIT LIKE I PUT A KEG UP IN ME LOL SO WHY WOULD I PUT THAT TYPE OF SHIT ON HERE ABOUT MYSELF?? I ALSO DID NOT START THE 1S ABOUT JASON HARE OR JESSIE B..
wutz up wit dat

AOL

#10 Aug 6, 2010
ANGEL wrote:
IVE NOT BEEN REPLING BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAY U PEOPLE R GOIN BELIVE WHAT U WONT TO BELIVE (THIS IS KRYSTAL BTW) I DID NOT START THIS THREAD ANYMORE THEN I STARTED THE OTHER ONES IVE BEEN ACCUSED OF.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TIFFANY OR JESSIE S. ME AND LARRY SPLIT ON GOOD TERMS AND WE BOTH HAVE ALREADY FOUND SOMEONE WE WANTED TO BE WITH MORE.. SO NO HARM NO FOUL..AND THE PERSON WHO SAID THEIR NAME WAS KRISTY WAS DATSCRAZZY AND THEY BEEN SLAMMING MY NAME ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH STUPID SHIT LIKE I PUT A KEG UP IN ME LOL SO WHY WOULD I PUT THAT TYPE OF SHIT ON HERE ABOUT MYSELF?? I ALSO DID NOT START THE 1S ABOUT JASON HARE OR JESSIE B..
chica, doze btw= believe da ho? itz suffin howz u already knowz da sites to defend yoself. uza already spreadn da warts to sum1 eslz? dat wuz fast chica. da foul is from da animals dat uz had n da keg hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lists of rats 4 hr New Sheriff in Town 8
Trump Supporters (Aug '16) 5 hr Curious George 36
Circuit court clerk 6 hr Brownie 8
Teri Eppling (Jun '14) 6 hr Andrea 9
sexy chick works at the dollar store. 8 hr pipeliner 1
Central restaurant now called “The Barn” 9 hr Haha 4
Sierra d shrader preggers Tue Trashhh 8

Pearisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Pearisburg Mortgages