Howard KKKaton ARRESTED "Cash for Gold owner" ARRESTED

Posted in the Peachland Forum

Cabbie

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2013
If I sold jewelry to this guy, can I file charges and possibly get the jewelry back?
I just read that he has been charged with 12 felonies of improper disposal of gold, fraud, and various other felony charges.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Cabbie wrote:
If I sold jewelry to this guy, can I file charges and possibly get the jewelry back?
I just read that he has been charged with 12 felonies of improper disposal of gold, fraud, and various other felony charges.
No.
Cabbie

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Any feedback from others that have been burnt by thIs rat ? It's a shame that people from up north come here, take advantage of hometown people and get away with it.
I have since found a local business that has been in the gold and coin business for nearly 30 years that pays only 5% below market value. Very nice people. It seems to be the norm, for people to come here from up north and think we're less intelligent just because we don't move and talk in a paranoid panic like they do. I'm just saying.....

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Cabbie wrote:
Any feedback from others that have been burnt by thIs rat ? It's a shame that people from up north come here, take advantage of hometown people and get away with it.
I have since found a local business that has been in the gold and coin business for nearly 30 years that pays only 5% below market value. Very nice people. It seems to be the norm, for people to come here from up north and think we're less intelligent just because we don't move and talk in a paranoid panic like they do. I'm just saying.....
Easy targets.
Cabbie

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Anyone know what happened to this guy in court? He was triad for 12 felonies last week. Maybe he got a "blind eye" from the "good-ol'-boys".
Obviously, he was allowed to continue business for the last 15 months , even after he had forged and "misplaced" federaly controlled documents.
As many local elderly people as he has hustled, hopefully the local authorities didn't drop the ball on the case, or perhaps some "old-time-payolla" made it all disappear ........? He still seems to be operating beside IronHorse.
SOUTHERNGURL

Marshville, NC

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Has anyone ever heard of the saying "Innocent until proven guilty"? I know many people that have sold to Howard and found him to not only be honest but a true gentleman. Have you heard HIS side to any of this?? From what I've heard, his court case hasn't come up yet...no one has been paid off. He has to survive, you can't shut him down until he's proven guilty, which I don't believe he is.
Unless you know the facts about something, please don't spread ignorant gossip...and why would you want to turn someone in just because you sold something to him? Was it stolen?? I've have never heard anything so absurd in my life!
Kenisha

Marshville, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2014
I took my 14 carrot necklace to that place in Monroe where they have the old car setting outside and he tried to tell me it was fake. I said you a dam lie. He said for me to get out or he wood call the law to come throw me out. I went to that man yawl talking about and he said it was gold covered so I said how much? He said he didn't want to buy it. I said why the hell not n he said it was to little gold for him to fuck wit. I got mad an left caus I seen he had a pistil layin up under there.
concerned citizen

Monroe, NC

#8 May 3, 2014
this is the most arrogant, rude and hateful site I have ever come across.Why is it necessary to condem someone who is only trying to make an honest living.The girl supposedly named Kenisha who clames to have taken her 14 kt gold to Cash it in is completely full of bull! number one when something is gold plated there is no value to a gold buyer.number two the owner does not use fowl language and would have nerver told her it was too little gold for him to f--- with.It would have no value to him at all.number three there was no way miss Kenisha could have seen any type of gun behind the counter as no one is allowed behind the counter because of the guard dog..Honest comments would be welcome but so far I've seen only one on this nasty site.
You gotta be kidding

United States

#9 May 3, 2014
The guy stays in trouble ALL the time. 15 FELONIES in the last couple of years, and countless other charges. His MUG SHOT is ALL OVER the internet. Even news videos, where he refuses to comment to the reporter. Maybe he's right, and EVERYBODY ELSE is wrong. Bull$h!T. If it walks like a duck.......Lol
Marsh Vegas Citizen

Monroe, NC

#10 May 20, 2014
Innocent til proven guilty ! We still in the USA ain't we ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
auto repair ?????? 2 hr Cory Trevor 2
Hi Neighbors! 3 hr W Griffin 9
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Thu happy-content 11
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) Thu fmj 53
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Dec 17 pinky marsh 73
Speed trap is working Dec 16 Hernando 1
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) Dec 7 Ray Thornburg 14
Peachland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peachland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peachland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peachland

Personal Finance