Candidate puts camera outside Monroe ...

Candidate puts camera outside Monroe precinct

There are 8 comments on the WBTV story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Candidate puts camera outside Monroe precinct. In it, WBTV reports that:

Authorities say a camera found in a tree outside an early voting precinct in Union County was placed there by a candidate afraid his campaign sign might be stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

justice for all

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Please give me a break Mr Dunn just wanted to make sure everybody he probably paid off or promised favors to showed up to vote.I have never seen or heard of such corruption in one town in my life.well Mr Dunn or should I say Mr.Dumb.I hope voters are reading the paper and watching the news before they vote because no one buys that story. Its time voters wake up and get every dishonest person that hold office or wants to be elected out.By the way I loved how honest the courthouse is and It was just ashame how many cases they had to throw out.I bet it scares you all that Debra Duncan might get elected we would have a honest person that is not afraid of the GOOD OLD BOYS.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I would either shoot it out or rip it down one.
justice for all

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 30, 2013
luvnut wrote:
dont you think the camera cost more than the sign
William Walker

Walla Walla, WA

#4 Jan 15, 2015
I would love to have an outside camera for the night especially. I seem to always hear something but, I don't ever see it and I want to capture it on camera. I'm guessing it is something like a raccoon. http://www.i-techcompany.com/digital-signage-...
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jan 17, 2015
luvnut wrote:
Dumbass

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2015
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass
Yes, yes you are.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jan 18, 2015
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes you are.
Yes,Yes you are a Dumbass puss
The Phantom

Monroe, NC

#8 Jan 21, 2015
Luvnut you are a sick sick man. I know what you did and you will be found out or I will rat on your nasty ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) (Sep '14) Sat Renaldo 14
Food and Stuff Aug 27 Indianaheart 3
ABC Store Aug 26 Ex-citizen 3
How bad is your Windstream DSL? (Nov '11) Aug 26 Ex-citizen 23
Union County new motto Aug 24 taxed2death 3
El Vallarte Aug 22 whoever 6
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 18 Buddy Rowe 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peachland Mortgages