Young people in Marshville

Young people in Marshville

Posted in the Peachland Forum

Union county girl

Marshville, NC

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Why have certain young people in Marshville been arrested countless times for violent crimes an never been sent to prison???for instance "Garret Newland"..you would think after assaulting so many wemon an stealing so many things an getting busted for so many drugs people like him would be put away for awhile. He's not the only one I'm talking about
Duck hunter

Marshville, NC

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Garret Newland is a peace if shit for y'all who don't know him
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Heard of him ...Not someone with whom I will associate ...
UC man

Charlotte, NC

#4 Mar 7, 2013
he may be but coming on here and blasting a young person makes you all look bad, grow up you pathetic losers...maybe he will turn around his life and if he doesn't then so be it, you should worry about yourself and your family,cause i guarantee someone in each of your "precious" families have committed crimes...
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 8, 2013
I know just how bad some of these "Young People" are ... and some are much worse than the Adults... I know of a lot Of "Bad People" in our area ... and they are Not all Adults... Many of the worst of them Steal and do whatever else to get their "Drugs" ... so don't give me this sweet and "innocent" crap about these "Losers"... when was the last time that one of them stole from you...???
Age does Not Matter... A piece of Sh*t is a piece of Sh*t...
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 8, 2013
My "precious" family are not the ones who committed crimes... It was me Stacey ..over a quarter century ago... and the concocted Lie that an crooked "A$$-Hole" with a badge said that I did way back then as well... I have tried to talk some of these misguided "Young People" into not getting into trouble and that they are Too young to be as intoxicated as they were... where-as they will seldom listen to their parents ...sometimes they would listen to me ... If I could not get them to stop their ways ...I have often convinced them to "cut-back" at their "vices"... and some will steal from you ....
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#7 Mar 8, 2013
I have mostly given up on trying to "help" people ... getting older and my health is not up to par
For years when one of the younger people that I knew would get injured ( or their friend) they often came to me to look at and give first aid to their wounds.(Often so it would not look as badly when they had to show the wound to their Mom.) I often had to pick small gravel from the wounds as I dabbed off the debris in the injury...
...One young girl that I finally talked into getting treatment is doing very well these days... and the last person that I tried to help stole my "worthless" class ring that the cops brought back to me...
So my days of trying to help the troubled young people of this are are over... I wish them the best of Luck...
UC man

Charlotte, NC

#8 Mar 8, 2013
people will do what they will, live YOUR life and control what you can control...did i ever say anyone was innocent? nope. I just cannot stand watching people point fingers when their hands are just as dirty, they may not be doing the same things but they have their skeletons.
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Was the "Skeleton" remark directed at Me...???
UC man

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 8, 2013
lol no, i don't know you my man
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Thank you ... we are not up to par (health-wise) today and I thought that you were "rubbing salt" in some old wounds ... You and yours have a great weekend
In the past I have tried to help many young people ( usually used as a "doormat")... but have had some success over the years ... one has a family and is in medical school ... and he was a drug addicted "hoodlum"... I always told him he had Potential...
Pillar of society

Matthews, NC

#12 Mar 10, 2014
This piece of shit and his posse of drug bitches have dragged someone close to me right into jail, and endangered my son's life on more than one occasion as a result. Now he's in jail, and his number one bitch is headed there pretty soon too. And I can guarantee they'll both stay there long enough to have trouble walking by the time they get out.
Dontmatter

Wadesboro, NC

#13 Mar 14, 2014
Well I hear in the white store area of Marshville people are talking about killing garret & his friend because of the countless times they have robbed and stolen from hard working people...when he gets out of jail he might want to move very far away..people who live in white store are tired of all there junk an them people on that part of Marshville are crazy...
pillar of scoiety

Charlotte, NC

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Dontmatter wrote:
Well I hear in the white store area of Marshville people are talking about killing garret & his friend because of the countless times they have robbed and stolen from hard working people...when he gets out of jail he might want to move very far away..people who live in white store are tired of all there junk an them people on that part of Marshville are crazy...
Yep money that I earned and should have been spent on feeding and clothing my son was stolen by my family member to get Newland his 'boxes' from CVS. He and his skank bitch associate (who I will simply call 'JE') can rot.
Pillar of society

Ashburn, VA

#15 Mar 15, 2014
UC man wrote:
he may be but coming on here and blasting a young person makes you all look bad, grow up you pathetic losers...maybe he will turn around his life and if he doesn't then so be it, you should worry about yourself and your family,cause i guarantee someone in each of your "precious" families have committed crimes...
The last time he went to jail, he was back cooking meth for money within hours. Too lazy to do what you say, even if he's not too stupid. And you have to worry about your family when scrum like him are waving drugs in their face and preying on their addiction weaknesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I grew up in Marshville May 26 luvnut 7
Who is the Monroe, NC rightwing whacko nut? (Sep '14) May 26 luvnut 11
Dead Beat Dads - Grow Up May 21 Country Strong 1
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! May 14 luvnut 37
Post Office May 13 Downtowner 1
Poll Should the old MaLeck building in Wingate be ra... (Nov '09) May 13 Billy Braswell 43
With the bypass coming, is it time for Marshvil... May 9 Haywood U Buzzoff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peachland Mortgages