First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Matthews, NC

#23 Jun 6, 2013
Negro Head Creek does have a bridge on Olive Branch Rd. I live right around there and play in the creek often with my family. Neighbors have said that the incident happened in the creek behind our house. Don't know, wasn't there.
Stacey E Lemmon

Indian Trail, NC

#24 Jun 16, 2013
We know some on this area ..
......DRT07352GMAIL.COM.....
Stacey E Lemmon

Matthews, NC

#25 Oct 10, 2013
There are more than a few people who will Not come back to my home because of the "ghostie"(for lack of a better term)...
Whatever it is it seems to be more "active" when guests are here...
....It seldom bothers with me but enjoys scaring others...
Bobby Marsh

Marshville, NC

#26 Oct 15, 2013
I graduated from forest Hills in 1966. This happened in my junior year which would have been the winter of 1965. I had been dating a girl from Polkton for a couple of months. We had been getting a little more friendly with every date. One night I picked her up and we went to Hilltop which was curb service back then for hamburgers and milk shakes. Then we rode around Monroe for a while. Most cars back then had big bench seats in the front, not bucket seats. She would slide over next to me and put her hand on my thigh. I would get so excited that I worried that my zipper might bust. We it was time to park for sure! I didn't know any places in Monroe back then. I rode down 74 and pulled off on the road where the jail in now. It was a little old narrow paved road. There was a bridge where you could see both ways if somebody was coming. We went at it hot and heavy and clothes was coming off. She was as hot as I was so it was BLAZING hot. We got to rocking that old Oldsmobile and all of a sudden she yelled "There's somebody out there". I jumped up and I saw a ghostly pale face kin of like a witch and a arm raised up like it was going to hit somebody. I jumped over the seat and cranked that car and took off naked from the waist down going down 74 and her in the back trying to get dressed. When we got to Marshville I pulled off in Henry Gaye's parking lot and we both got to laughing. She climbed over the seat and brought me my pants and underwear. We were laughing so hard we never did what we both wanted to do. We only dated one more time after that. Her daddy got a job in Raeford, NC and they moved. We wrote each other letters but we never got back together
billeybob

Matthews, NC

#27 Nov 23, 2013
so dues anyone know of anyone out there on that creek that owns property that will allow you to park and walk down there dont to see this place but dont wont to go to jail over it ?
Stacey E Lemmon

Waxhaw, NC

#28 Nov 24, 2013
I believe that the land on that side of Hwy#205 belongs to Mr. Little....
And as for the "Ghost" at my Home ... They took a picture of it last week...!!!
And I have to live in this house with it...
hole in the wall

Paterson, NJ

#29 Dec 4, 2013
Nothing to see here .move along 4254

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#30 Dec 5, 2013
Town hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 59,688
accident near Forest Hills School 5 hr luvnut 2
Editer of Home newspaper 5 hr luvnut 4
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) 21 hr luvnut 8
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Thu PawPaw Godwin 21
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Wed Grandma 22
Too many ads on Topix (Dec '13) Sep 15 Matthew E 6
•••
•••
•••

Peachland Jobs

•••
•••