What happened to Monroe/Mexico?

What happened to Monroe/Mexico?

Posted in the Peachland Forum

A Proud American

Clemmons, NC

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I was driving down 74 this weekend and decided to stop at the Monroe flea market and look around. What a surprise when I got there I was the only American there. I don't think anyone even spoke English. Then I went on to Walmart to pick up some items and again there was so many Mexicans there I thought I made a wrong turn and left the US. I've been to Monroe before and I don't remember the town being so filthy and trashy looking. What is going on in Monroe? I certainly won't go back.
Haha

New Philadelphia, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
True story. The teacher asked the class "where do you speak another language" one kid raised his hand and replied "Walmart".
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Good joke HaHa....
Thanks for a much needed "Smile"... and have a pleasant weekend
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#4 Feb 9, 2013
A Proud American wrote:
I was driving down 74 this weekend and decided to stop at the Monroe flea market and look around. What a surprise when I got there I was the only American there. I don't think anyone even spoke English. Then I went on to Walmart to pick up some items and again there was so many Mexicans there I thought I made a wrong turn and left the US. I've been to Monroe before and I don't remember the town being so filthy and trashy looking. What is going on in Monroe? I certainly won't go back.
Undocumented Democrats--that's what they are. Filthy disgusting bstrds.
Blue

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 4, 2013
We still in the United States aren't we ? Just checking . I thought I had zoned out. Why do non tax paying , non citizens get benefits ? I thought these were for the us citizens that are legal and just need some assistance? Would I get these benefits if I moved to Mexico ? Not that I need to go I feel like I'm there already? Don't you ?
Blue

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 4, 2013
I'm feeling blue .
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 8, 2013
Went back to mexico to make some $$$$$$$ job losses in current administration !
Please vote next time folks ! We need representation !
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#8 May 8, 2013
Jobs suck !
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#9 May 8, 2013
Vote repubican ! We need j o b s ! At least for people who want to work yo !
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 9, 2013
A Proud American wrote:
Hit the road jack!
MarshVegas

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 15, 2013
Trying to make some money ! And not mooch off the taxpayers !
Tax them all , I'm for a user tax you use alcohol , etc. pay tax cause you ain't gotta drink ! But if you do you just gotta pay the tax just a few cents or dollars more we could probably balance this damn economy !
Superman

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 12, 2014
Simple economics ! You gotta balance your checkbook ! But this doesn't apply to big govt? Am I wrong ? They ain't gotta balance crap !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! (Jan '16) Tue hole in the wall 47
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 18 Jeremy Bess 9
another new town manager?????? Aug 14 todd2869 2
Pokemon Go Jul 30 Pikachu 1
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Jul '16 Badger 599
Vote for TRUMP Jul '16 Enter Username 6
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Jul '16 Georgia Peaches 27

Peachland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peachland Mortgages