“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53015 May 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you sound late for your next medication review and work up. Serious ride on the roller coaster. Get your appointment. You are making it so obvious, Waco, with your many rants.
You are dodging again.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53016 May 7, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Is it climate change or global warming? Or are both the same thing? Has our world's temperature been increasing? What the hell happened to the Ozone Layer?
it was global warming, then it got cold as hell, so they changed it to climate change.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53017 May 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not our fault. It is your refusal to maintain a rational debate based on fact. Victoria and I have begged you and you always go off on a series of rants. But, that is no longer a surprise to any of us based on the number of times it has happend. You are a very angry person, Waco. Are there any positive elements of your life? If so, we all would love to hear some.
When did my life become political?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53018 May 7, 2014
I can adequately defend myself from you and Victoria.
Don't hold back!
Not on my account.
Topix is adversarial, by its nature.
I've been called quite a few nasty things.
As have we all.
Stick to issues?
Fine with me.
Want an attack war?
Not really fun, but I've learned to let the posters dictate my responses.
Vote for your favorites.
I'll do the same.
Basically, that's it.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53019 May 7, 2014
Years ago the French developed a solution to the royalty class conspicuous consumption at the expense of the working class. It was called the Guillotine . The echoes of the screams still reverberate enough to help allow workers a small share in the spoils of their own labor.
How close is the USA to using the French solution on corrupt government, unethical bankers , stock market scammers, no bid contracts, tax breaks for the rich, tax exemptions for the rich, tax exclusions to the rich, tax incentives to the rich, tax credits to the rich, etc
I have no idea,. It probably just depends on how severe the inequities become..I do not advocate that, but it seems to be a distinct possibility.

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have some material I could look at? I also have heard that the French ( who have one of the lowest hourly work weeks) actually have one of the most productive workforces in the world. See? You don't have to import millions of immigrants to drive down wages, increase company profits and put untold pressure on state and local governments...its time we as a country start looking at other country's ideas on how to take care of our own...because working more and making less while prices go up is a sure fire way to increase bloodshed.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53020 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are dodging again.
Just concerned. Seems you are on the verge of exploding from anger. I am serious about getting help. I don't see anything I am dodging. You are not being rational, and losing it more with every angry post.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53021 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Don't hold back!
Not on my account.
As have we all.
Stick to issues?
Fine with me.
Want an attack war?
Vote for your favorites.
I'll do the same.
Basically, that's it.
I know the intent of all the "fake Wacos". It is the victim mentality. Get help.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53022 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When did my life become political?
That does not answer the question. Just more avoidance, but maybe you can't help it.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53023 May 7, 2014
I do not like the global warming term . The globe isn't warming. Climate change seems to be more appropriate because the climate has cycled warm and cold for millions of years. There are even mini cycles superimposed onto the major cycles. As I have explained before, average temperature of the atmosphere is a poor metric of climate change. Atmospheric temperatures are weather indicators. The melting and freezing of water is a better indicator of climate. Since sea levels rise with melting and fall with freezing of polar ice caps, sea level is a secondary metric of climate. Understanding the difference between temperature and heat , understanding latent heat of fusion, latent heat of vaporization and specific heat allows one to realize that water is the Earth's thermostat,--not air.. The ice is most definitely melting. The sea levels are most definitely rising and rising rapidly in historical terms. That means hat the Earth is gaining huge amounts of heat but the average temperature of the air will remain relatively constant with seasonal fluctuations - UNTIL-- all the ice melts Then you will see the air temperature rise rapidly and catastrophically. Which of the multifactorial variables historically (on a scale of millions of years ) accompanies a sudden heat gain and the inevitable air temperature run away? That would be CO2
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Is it climate change or global warming? Or are both the same thing? Has our world's temperature been increasing? What the hell happened to the Ozone Layer?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53024 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Don't hold back!
Not on my account.
As have we all.
Stick to issues?
Fine with me.
Want an attack war?
Vote for your favorites.
I'll do the same.
Basically, that's it.
Who is asking you to defend yourself? That is your perceived need. Not mine
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53025 May 7, 2014
CO2 and CH4 (methane)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53027 May 7, 2014
I have to say that I admire you for your scam, Waco. Pretty ingenious. You have your own personal identity that you sign into, and then create all of these " fake Waco" persona postings yourself to keep your "victim mentality" in the forefront. I really suspect that you are even your supporting buddie, Ben.. I would bet you anything that that I am right. Very clever, but I have caught you, you sad, sick person. This is probably the only enjoyment that you have in life, but you have kept the scam going. I admire that. Keeping everybody fooled. But, the bottom line is that you need some serious help. Of course, you will deny it and try to put the personas on me as you have in the past, but realize, I know your scam. It is just too obvious.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53028 May 8, 2014
Administration wants to raise gasoline taxes', install toll roads on interstate highways .
This amounts to a tax on everybody.
Not just the rich.
Interesting.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53029 May 8, 2014
State you should quit being so obsessed with me.
Try to stay on course.
If you want to blame every post you see on me, fine.
According to your own principles as a liberal, you're making a mistake..
Here's my opinion of you, TSF, Red, and Victoria-----
You mean well, but in your zeal to get your point across, you say some pretty mean things.
Such as about Franklin Graham.
That's character assassination.
State.
Just because you say something, doesn't mean it's true.
I don't mind y!alls attacks on Waco.
Waco is anonymous.
But you cross the line with your vicious attacks on a really great man like Franklin Graham.
One thing I've learned.
You can't change the way a liberal thinks.
As usual, liberals try and convict, on hate.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53030 May 8, 2014
The news of the day indicates that we will all be paying higher taxes in the form of federal toll road taxes, and increased gasoline taxes.
Right now the federal gasoline tax is 18 cents a gallon.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#53031 May 8, 2014
In a bipartisan vote, House votes to hold Lerner in contempt.
Now, it goes to a federal prosecutor who works for...... Holder? Now that's funny!
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#53032 May 8, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
I have to say that I admire you for your scam, Waco. Pretty ingenious. You have your own personal identity that you sign into, and then create all of these " fake Waco" persona postings yourself to keep your "victim mentality" in the forefront. I really suspect that you are even your supporting buddie, Ben.. I would bet you anything that that I am right. Very clever, but I have caught you, you sad, sick person. This is probably the only enjoyment that you have in life, but you have kept the scam going. I admire that. Keeping everybody fooled. But, the bottom line is that you need some serious help. Of course, you will deny it and try to put the personas on me as you have in the past, but realize, I know your scam. It is just too obvious.
If you can't tell by now, "Ben" is really Ben, your an idiot. I don't play the little "fake" poster games you people on here do. I find that kind of crap "high school". My kids see that crap on line all the time. You people worry quite a bit about that garbage. How old are you guys anyway? "Obama's day: Fundraising in California" "President Obama has held 45 political fundraisers since beginning his second term -- nearly double the number that President George W. Bush held at this point in his presidency. WASHINGTON President Obama, racing to aid his party up and down the ballot ahead of midterm elections, has held 45 political fundraisers since beginning his second term nearly double the number that his predecessor George W. Bush headlined during the same time period in his presidency, an analysis provided to USA TODAY shows. In the last three weeks alone, Obama has attended seven fundraisers, four of which benefited the Democratic National Committee, which ended January mired in nearly $16 million of debt." Gee, I wonder if the deadbeats will pay Charlotte, after they skipped out on the check after the DNC convention. I wonder what all that fundraising cost the tax payer? Now, he's in the "land of fruits and fairies" as a buddy of mine calls it, for 24 hours. Another huge bill to the tax payer. Many more are on the way. Three fundraisers are scheduled this week in Washington and Miami. In all, the White House has committed to 30 events through June to help the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Governors Association and the two party committees focused on House and Senate races. At stake: Obama's second-term agenda. Republicans, who currently control the U.S. House, need a net gain of just six seats to take control on the Senate. A Republican Congress would have the power to thwart Obama's priorities on everything from boosting the federal minimum wage to environmental regulation. Republicans also have pledged to attempt to roll back key first-term initiatives, such as the controversial health care law. "We don't have time to waste," Obama told donors Tuesday at a $32,400-a-head fundraising dinner in New York for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. "I want to squeeze every last bit of work that I can during the remainder of my term." http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#53033 May 8, 2014
State, now is the time for you to post your fake Waco hate posts.
Did you think you were not obvious?
First accuse me of obscene hate posts...... Then post them yourself!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#53034 May 8, 2014
Hillary Clinton successfully kept Boko Haram off the"terrorist" list, despite advice from several intelligence agencies.
This will have political consequences.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#53035 May 8, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't tell by now, "Ben" is really Ben, your an idiot. I don't play the little "fake" poster games you people on here do. I find that kind of crap "high school". My kids see that crap on line all the time. You people worry quite a bit about that garbage. How old are you guys anyway? "Obama's day: Fundraising in California" "President Obama has held 45 political fundraisers since beginning his second term -- nearly double the number that President George W. Bush held at this point in his presidency. WASHINGTON President Obama, racing to aid his party up and down the ballot ahead of midterm elections, has held 45 political fundraisers since beginning his second term nearly double the number that his predecessor George W. Bush headlined during the same time period in his presidency, an analysis provided to USA TODAY shows. In the last three weeks alone, Obama has attended seven fundraisers, four of which benefited the Democratic National Committee, which ended January mired in nearly $16 million of debt." Gee, I wonder if the deadbeats will pay Charlotte, after they skipped out on the check after the DNC convention. I wonder what all that fundraising cost the tax payer? Now, he's in the "land of fruits and fairies" as a buddy of mine calls it, for 24 hours. Another huge bill to the tax payer. Many more are on the way. Three fundraisers are scheduled this week in Washington and Miami. In all, the White House has committed to 30 events through June to help the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Governors Association and the two party committees focused on House and Senate races. At stake: Obama's second-term agenda. Republicans, who currently control the U.S. House, need a net gain of just six seats to take control on the Senate. A Republican Congress would have the power to thwart Obama's priorities on everything from boosting the federal minimum wage to environmental regulation. Republicans also have pledged to attempt to roll back key first-term initiatives, such as the controversial health care law. "We don't have time to waste," Obama told donors Tuesday at a $32,400-a-head fundraising dinner in New York for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. "I want to squeeze every last bit of work that I can during the remainder of my term." http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
. What can you expect from this president?
His fans don't care what he does, as long as he stays the course on socializing America.
Even if Obama robbed a bank, they'd laugh it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinky "Crazy Ass" Marsh Jan 23 luvnut 4
Candidate puts camera outside Monroe precinct (Sep '13) Jan 21 The Phantom 8
How a real town manager speaks about their town (Feb '14) Jan 20 woodshop 5
Home News Shutting Down (Feb '14) Jan 19 Jim 64
Pinky Marsh & Clyde Helms Jan 18 luvnut 9
How cold is it in Marshville? Jan 17 luvnut 5
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) Jan 16 So True 18
Peachland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web