wtf? she's with Allen? damn man I heard she was hot. she and allen really? lol
Yep, so now you know. Stay tuned...
wtf

Greenville, SC

#35708 Feb 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, so now you know. Stay tuned...
lmao i'll stay tuned. allen and spoon no kidding?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35709 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! You know all this from Los Angeles !
Guess the punk, heathen missed my post last night when I stated that I was not gay.Lol. The daughter is in school and if I had to guess AZ is probably out gun shopping. As far as Spoon, who gives a flying flip. Just ignore it Waco like it's momma did.
Jeff

Walnut, CA

#35710 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess the punk, heathen missed my post last night when I stated that I was not gay.Lol. The daughter is in school and if I had to guess AZ is probably out gun shopping. As far as Spoon, who gives a flying flip. Just ignore it Waco like it's momma did.
Don't get mad. Every one wanted to know about you two.
Jeff

Walnut, CA

#35711 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao i'll stay tuned. allen and spoon no kidding?
Yep, Allen and spoon.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35712 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And just for ref. I also stated in a previous post that my location will also sometimes show Leicester, NC. Don't know why.
Jeff

Walnut, CA

#35713 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And just for ref. I also stated in a previous post that my location will also sometimes show Leicester, NC. Don't know why.
What does that have to do with you and spoon?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35714 Feb 12, 2013
Allen ignore the freak.It needs attention!
Voltare

Chicago, IL

#35715 Feb 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
OK, this is what happened. Allen invited spoon to come and see him. Allen and spoon hooked up at the holiday inn.
AZ got word and went nuts cuz allen tried to steal AZ sweet thing.
Allen wants spoon to secretly show up at his location.
That is why spoon has been MIA. Quit askin me where spoon is. Her ass is with allen and the step daughter.
You've got it all wrong. AZ and waco are gay biracial lovers even though waco is bisexual. Allen is a lesbian soon to be transgender who was actually born a male and hates heterosexuals. As far as emlu goes, she's waco's gay male squeeze and accepts his bisexuality because she's fat and no one else wants to love her lard ass.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#35716 Feb 12, 2013
No, that's wrong. Allen loves spoon and spoon loves Allen.
Why do you think Allen comes here? He communicates with spoon in a subtle way, with out any one knowing.
AZ probably went to buy a gun to shoot Allen.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#35718 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I'm talking about. He's communicating to spoon.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35719 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
I think you mean .6399 cents per THOUSAND not hundred.
Voltare

Chicago, IL

#35720 Feb 12, 2013
I agree, Allen the lesbo loves spoon because that's her nature, that's why she wants to be a transgender, to make herself look heterosexual, which she is not.
Allen also wants waco's penis for her transgender transplant because AZ is a half-breed and she does not want a redbone zebra penis. AZ can't buy a gun on his own because he's receiving an SSI Nut Check, just like waco, and he will not pass the state and federal psychiatric background checks. AZ is out committing white home invasions and burgluries with his homies right now, stealing, looting, vandalizing, killing, etc.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35721 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
I just checked the last 5 years of tax rates for Caldwell county and the .63 cents is a decrease. The last 5 years show a rate of .6599. Next evaluation to be done 2013.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#35722 Feb 12, 2013
Voltare wrote:
I agree, Allen the lesbo loves spoon because that's her nature, that's why she wants to be a transgender, to make herself look heterosexual, which she is not.
Allen also wants waco's penis for her transgender transplant because AZ is a half-breed and she does not want a redbone zebra penis. AZ can't buy a gun on his own because he's receiving an SSI Nut Check, just like waco, and he will not pass the state and federal psychiatric background checks. AZ is out committing white home invasions and burgluries with his homies right now, stealing, looting, vandalizing, killing, etc.
No, Allen is a guy and spoon is a lady. Allen and spoon hooked up.
AZ wants spoon but spoon can't let Allen go.
They been secretly sneaking around. This is all I know.
This is why spoon has been MIA.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35723 Feb 12, 2013
No I did not mean that. I mean 62.99 cents per hundred dollar evaluation. That is $6.299 per thousand evaluation. So if your property is evaluated at 100 thousand, your annual tax would be $629.90 plus district taxes+city taxes ++. That .6299 rate actually means .6299 % of the total evaluation. To change a percentage into a decimal fraction, move the decimal two places left. So .6299% would =.006299. Multiplying your evaluation times .00629 gives your basic county taxes before the district taxes and city taxes are added in. So the $100,000 evaluation example above times .006299=$629.90 + city taxes +district taxes
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean .6399 cents per THOUSAND not hundred.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35724 Feb 12, 2013
More republikan BS. Eight years ago, they did decrease the RATE but INCREASED the evaluation so that you ended up paying MORE taxes. Then they TOLD the idiot voters that they had lowered their taxes and the poor simpletons believed it.
The 2013 evaluation is done and you should have received your notice. My evaluations went up by almost 30%. That means that they can again "LOWER" my taxes by another 3 cents per 100 evaluation to say--.6000 and I will end up paying 23% more. So with that senario,(which is probably realistic), my actual taxes paid in this year will be thousands of dollars more than it was before they so generously "lowered" my tax rate.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked the last 5 years of tax rates for Caldwell county and the .63 cents is a decrease. The last 5 years show a rate of .6599. Next evaluation to be done 2013.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35725 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
No I did not mean that. I mean 62.99 cents per hundred dollar evaluation. That is $6.299 per thousand evaluation. So if your property is evaluated at 100 thousand, your annual tax would be $629.90 plus district taxes+city taxes ++. That .6299 rate actually means .6299 % of the total evaluation. To change a percentage into a decimal fraction, move the decimal two places left. So .6299% would =.006299. Multiplying your evaluation times .00629 gives your basic county taxes before the district taxes and city taxes are added in. So the $100,000 evaluation example above times .006299=$629.90 + city taxes +district taxes
<quoted text>
Do you know what"information"is now?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35726 Feb 12, 2013
Voltare wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it all wrong. AZ and waco are gay biracial lovers even though waco is bisexual. Allen is a lesbian soon to be transgender who was actually born a male and hates heterosexuals. As far as emlu goes, she's waco's gay male squeeze and accepts his bisexuality because she's fat and no one else wants to love her lard ass.
Agreed
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35727 Feb 12, 2013
Voltare wrote:
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peachland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft Pinky Marsh for County Commissioner Sat luvnut 3
Double homicide in Marshville any clue who it m... (Aug '12) Dec 26 willow bass 20
Deputies arrest 5 Dec 26 Wishing 3
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Dec 22 Why Not 13
Hi Neighbors! Dec 21 indianaheart 10
auto repair ?????? Dec 21 Alberto Constanti... 3
Liquor Store Dec 20 sassy 123 1
Peachland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peachland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peachland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peachland