Crooked Creek Girls Re...

Crooked Creek Girls Re...

There are 13 comments on the Logan Banner story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Crooked Creek Girls Re.... In it, Logan Banner reports that:

Henlawson, WV Vietnam Veterans of America , 21 Veterans Ave., Henlawson, WV Contact: [email protected] cost: If possible, bring an appetizer or desert to share and drinks for 6 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

tammy

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2010
I live there and its is a good place to live at .Iam married to Wilson Yeager .We own our house there and the only Thing i hate about liveing there is Jamie Morris i hate him .He is a smart ass . and his girl frind ashley is the same way he is . The house of there stink they dont clean there house .I want to know what people think about Jamie ,Ashley . and Angel Wilson Yeager . Get back to me on this subject .ok
april

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2010
i hate him .they r a rat .all of them
dingess mountain

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2010
you guys are burnt like an apple pie have fun getting getting your ass kicked everyday hoe... guess hoooooooo.....
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 3, 2010
tammy wrote:
I live there and its is a good place to live at .Iam married to Wilson Yeager .We own our house there and the only Thing i hate about liveing there is Jamie Morris i hate him .He is a smart ass . and his girl frind ashley is the same way he is . The house of there stink they dont clean there house .I want to know what people think about Jamie ,Ashley . and Angel Wilson Yeager . Get back to me on this subject .ok
LMAO is this a joke ? Angel Wilson is just lke Jamie
didyoucrookedcre ekersknow

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Did Y'all people that live up crooked creek know that Jimmy George and his Mother Janie lives up there now? Bad people! If y'all live in the hollar ask around about Jimmy George and you will know!
BYSTANDER

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Jimmy George drove his car in reverse out of sandy bottom drunk off his a$$ and God knows what else he was on and he almost hit about 10-15 kids out playing in the yards ..So if he is living up your way then watch your kids dogs and fences....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2011
If your talking about me .. bring it b!tch .. if you think you woman enough to whoop my fuck!ng ass bring it fuck!ng bitch !!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Is this angels sister ??
1 post removed
Greg Dunn

Harrison, AR

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Hi Tammy
Ask Wilson if he remembers me. He and I were in the same grade going to school. If he would like he can drop me a email at kc0bxa4 at aol.com . just put the @ symbol where the at is LOL
noneofyourbusine ss

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2011
I"ve lived up crooked creek my whole life and yes their is trash down the back ally....except for a couple of elderly couples.......I don't really give a shit bout janie and ashley what kinds boy beats on his crippled daddy...
creeker

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2011
didyoucrookedcreekersknow wrote:
Did Y'all people that live up crooked creek know that Jimmy George and his Mother Janie lives up there now? Bad people! If y'all live in the hollar ask around about Jimmy George and you will know!
i see your not to bright. jimmie and cory lives there. not janie. and jimmie owns the house btw.
didyoucrookedcre ekerskno

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
Yeah because Janie left ! and I don't care if he does own that house.So what 99% of the people here own their houses and land! Alls I'm saying is if he knows what is good for him he won't start trouble up here,most of his close neighboors already know about him also!
Baddest BITCH

Elkview, WV

#14 Jun 26, 2011
Jamie Morris is nothing but a coward BITCH that runs his mouth but cant back it up. He beats on women and crippled ppl that cant defend their selves. He needs to grow up and take care of his son.Get a job low life. Ashley isn't nothin but a NASTY DRUGGED OUT WHORE that needs to be a mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peach Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 47 min RSM 4,197
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 719
Hot cup owner 2 hr Ziggy 2
Tom Goins dead? 3 hr Lunker 12
Poll Who is the best Quarterback ever at LHS (Nov '08) 12 hr Old Wildcat Fan 59
Richard Ojeda vs Rupie Phillips vs StoneDwall J... 13 hr Rebel004 3
Single Women in Logan 14 hr Old Grand Dad 4

Peach Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance