Narcs IN Peach Ck. Who Are They?

Narcs IN Peach Ck. Who Are They?

Posted in the Peach Creek Forum

Hi On Life

Hurricane, WV

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Jim Robinette,Dale Rakes and his brother Robbie. Anyone else?
smartass

Hurricane, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2009
it very funny that these people didn't become narcs until that quit screwing you butt
tax

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 9, 2010
some new lady name laura,,,
amen

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2010
ya i heard her husband works for the city and i heard they both wear wires and both crack-heads their selfs....
peach creek resident

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2010
i lived at the mouth. my aunt still does.i know who your refering to.she's a con..she is a theif too.they nead to bath.they smell. beleive they r on meth.wear wires to get out of trouble.there not welcome here scumm
truth

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2010
tommy hunt. jimmy bayless both are narcs and both of there familys always get them outa trouble
noneofyourbusine ss

Oakvale, WV

#7 Dec 18, 2010
I know both of them them boys I've knew them my whole life and they've never told on anyone.
BABYGIRL

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2011
truth wrote:
tommy hunt. jimmy bayless both are narcs and both of there familys always get them outa trouble
I have known Jimmy B. a long time he has never said anything to the law about anyone.....He is a nice guy that likes to have a good time...If you really knew him then you would know he would never side with the law...So you need to watch what you say about someone you don't know..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 16, 2011
ok folks, you have it all wrong, a man got busted selling pills and turned into a nark. he spent 1 night in jail and began to snitch. he is scum and will get you busted. he is right now trying to set up jim quick. his name is smokey. watch him.
know

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I know a Jim quick and if same one he is a good law abiding citizen and bothers no one and minds his own business. Has a great wife very sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peach Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 34 min 2twisted 12,698
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 36 min 2twisted 13,992
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 37 min 2twisted 15,268
Alexis Sloan of Logan 3 hr Mary 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Auntsally 4,394
Don Blankenship News 5 hr someone who knows 10
Fairmont Basketball 5 hr Truth 5

Peach Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance