Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Kimberly, WV

#60618 Aug 18, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/17/nytimes-rep...
Here is where this was plagiarized from.
George, why do only steal work from teabag tabloids, but you cite the stuff that isn't made up for the Enquirer? I mean, the amount of time it takes you to type about being accused of plagiarism is more than if you just linked the source?
LOL. Embarrassing, I know.
George, have you ever taken someone else's work, posted it under your identity and used no citation, source direction or link?
Don't worry, we know you won't answer. It's embarrassing. And funny.
Hahahahahaha. What did I tell ya. The #1 dunce cap wearer who doesnt understand the meaning of the word fact or plagiarism screams plagiarism with the source IN THE ARTICLE. Hahahahahahaha What a dipshit, but what do you expect from someone who makes up gay butt sex statistics and calls them "fact" and think Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#60619 Aug 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahaha. What did I tell ya. The #1 dunce cap wearer who doesnt understand the meaning of the word fact or plagiarism screams plagiarism with the source IN THE ARTICLE. Hahahahahahaha What a dipshit, but what do you expect from someone who makes up gay butt sex statistics and calls them "fact" and think Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime.
George, have you ever taken someone else's work, posted it under your identity and used no citation, source direction or link?

LOL.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60620 Aug 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahaha. What did I tell ya. The #1 dunce cap wearer who doesnt understand the meaning of the word fact or plagiarism screams plagiarism with the source IN THE ARTICLE. Hahahahahahaha What a dipshit, but what do you expect from someone who makes up gay butt sex statistics and calls them "fact" and think Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime.
And George, the New York Times isn't a source in your research. The NYT was quoted in your research. You stole from The Teabag Rag, not the NYT. You should've cited your source, but you were too embarrassed to cite, and are still too embarrassed to answer if you ever taken someone else's work, posted it under your identity and used no citation, source direction or link... which makes you both an admitted thief and liar. Which is added onto the uneducated, racist, ignorant tea bagger you prove yourself to be everyday.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#60621 Aug 18, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Attorney For Ferguson Market: NO ONE From His Store Called 911 To Report Cigar Theft
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/18/1322...
really what difference does this make a customer called.do you think that maybe the owner is trying to not get his store burned down or looted if it hasn't already happened. i haven't been watching this drama every day.
do you think if the kid and his buddy would have been walking on the side walk like normal people do this may not have happen
also do you think the kid didn't know the cop didn't know about the cigars and pushing owner around.that maybe this why the kid went bad ass because he thought he was going to jail over the poop he just did.
can you say this didn't happen in the kids mind

this poop is out of hand
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60622 Aug 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And George, the New York Times isn't a source in your research. The NYT was quoted in your research. You stole from The Teabag Rag, not the NYT. You should've cited your source, but you were too embarrassed to cite, and are still too embarrassed to answer if you ever taken someone else's work, posted it under your identity and used no citation, source direction or link... which makes you both an admitted thief and liar. Which is added onto the uneducated, racist, ignorant tea bagger you prove yourself to be everyday.
Lord you are beyond a dunce. What I posted came directly from the NYT. I TOLD YOU the source was in the article after you once AGAIN falsely claimed plagiarism. To PROVE it wasnt plagiarism even if it was from TDC, which it was NOT, if it was why didnt TDC source or link to the the NYT like you keep saying I need to? Because YOU ARE A FRIGGIN RETARD who doesnt understand the meaning of the word. Lord I am done with you and your idiotic plagiarism/ admitted thief nonsense. Thank you for showing us all once again what a total dipshit you are. Hahahahahahaha
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60623 Aug 19, 2014
Damnit, I am the dunce. LOL It might have come from TDC or some other site and did not the NYT. I will wear the dunce cap for today. Open foot, insert mouth.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60624 Aug 19, 2014
I am still done with your idiotic claims of plagiarism. It is just an attempt at distraction and it worked. I will focus on the articles. Like OBAMA being the biggest threat to freedom of the press in a generation.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#60625 Aug 19, 2014
George wrote:
Damnit, I am the dunce. LOL It might have come from TDC or some other site and did not the NYT. I will wear the dunce cap for today. Open foot, insert mouth.
Good george, good boy. The first step in solving your problem is recognizing that you have one.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60626 Aug 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord you are beyond a dunce. What I posted came directly from the NYT. I TOLD YOU the source was in the article after you once AGAIN falsely claimed plagiarism. To PROVE it wasnt plagiarism even if it was from TDC, which it was NOT, if it was why didnt TDC source or link to the the NYT like you keep saying I need to? Because YOU ARE A FRIGGIN RETARD who doesnt understand the meaning of the word. Lord I am done with you and your idiotic plagiarism/ admitted thief nonsense. Thank you for showing us all once again what a total dipshit you are. Hahahahahahaha
The TDC named the NYT as a source in their article. You didn't name your source. You are a liar and a thief, not just a dunce.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60627 Aug 19, 2014
George wrote:
I am still done with your idiotic claims of plagiarism. It is just an attempt at distraction and it worked. I will focus on the articles. Like OBAMA being the biggest threat to freedom of the press in a generation.
You'll be done with plagiarism claims when you stop stealing other peoples' work because you're too embarrassed to let people know where you get your news.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60628 Aug 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be done with plagiarism claims when you stop stealing other peoples' work because you're too embarrassed to let people know where you get your news.
It was NOT plagiarism and show me where I lied about anything? I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake. I read the same thing in the NYT and thought I had posted them but it was not. You are still really the dunce because you dont understand the meaning of the word plagiarism. I just made an honest mistake and admitted it. Now show me where I lied, oh that is right, you cant because you are the liar, not me.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60629 Aug 19, 2014
THE DAILY CALLER. LOL

He acknowledged the rioting and looting, but he excused the African-American community which failed to control its young men.“What is also clear is that a small minority protestors are… giving in to [their] anger by looting or by carrying guns,” he said.“That undermines rather than advances justice,” he declared.

He recognized suburbanites’ worries about the high crime-rate among African-Americans, saying “there are young black men that commit crime…[and] if they commit a crime, they need to be prosecuted because every community has no interest in public safety”

But then he immediately pandered to African-Americans communities by suggesting that African-Americans’ crimes were “a consequence of tragic histories…[because African-Americans youths] find themselves isolated, without hope, without economic prospects.”

“In too many communities around this country, young men of color are left behind and seen as objects of fear,” said Obama.

But their criminal activities may be caused by outsiders who impose racial disparities in school punishments and in trials, Obama suggested.

He did not mention actual disparities in crime rates. For example, his administration has published data showing that young black men between the ages of 14 and 24 are only 1 percent of the population, but commit 27 percent of murders.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#60630 Aug 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
It was NOT plagiarism and show me where I lied about anything? I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake. I read the same thing in the NYT and thought I had posted them but it was not. You are still really the dunce because you dont understand the meaning of the word plagiarism. I just made an honest mistake and admitted it. Now show me where I lied, oh that is right, you cant because you are the liar, not me.
Four posts ago,#60624, you said you were done with claims of plagiarism, and here you are still wrangling about it. That's where you lied about something.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60631 Aug 19, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Four posts ago,#60624, you said you were done with claims of plagiarism, and here you are still wrangling about it. That's where you lied about something.
LOL
1 post removed

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#60633 Aug 19, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Aren't you gonna comment in my number one pussy.......cat?
on not in....oops
George

Elizabeth, WV

#60634 Aug 19, 2014
1 post removed
HaHaHaHaHaHa

Charleston, WV

#60636 Aug 19, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Rick Perry Turns Himself In
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/rick...
The verdict is in

Pittsburgh, PA

#60637 Aug 19, 2014
WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book,“The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.”“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to “the vast right-wing conspiracy.”
For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.
Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#60638 Aug 19, 2014
HaHaHaHaHaHa wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Rick Perry Turns Himself In
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/rick...
You are condoning the indictment? As usual, you secular progressives are on the wrong side of the issue.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/19/democrat-lanny...
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/20...
the voice of GOP speaks

Charleston, WV

#60639 Aug 19, 2014
Paul Ryan On Ferguson: People Should 'Sit Back And Let Law Enforcement Do Their Job'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/paul...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peach Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Adkins?? What is this woman's deal?!?!? 2 hr Tuff 18
River View Football Players leaving 3 hr Josh Wiles 10
Time To Poach Some Elk 3 hr Rifle Ready 1
fleamarket on 44 7 hr G Maynord 13
below thornhill chevrolet 8 hr GrandWizard 2
what do U's think of Krysti Sumpter ? (Sep '09) 15 hr redrum21 12
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 18 hr Princess Hey 4,062

Peach Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance