Arrest Log: 1/22/2011

Arrest Log: 1/22/2011

There are 11 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Arrest Log: 1/22/2011. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

John R. Wallace, 42, 124 Barker Ave., Lowell; shoplifting, possession of a class A substance and driving without an inspection sticker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Lowell Resident

Dracut, MA

#1 Jan 22, 2011
A lot of white people on this arrest log....
Thin Blue Line

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Lowell Resident wrote:
A lot of white people on this arrest log....
Scumbags are scumbags - they come in all colors, shapes & sizes you know...
concerned

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Becky Nadeau is a F***ing B**** she stole make-up from CVS she needs it!!!
Wowser

Lowell, MA

#4 Jan 22, 2011
See phil peters arrested in dracut then again in Lowell ...gave a different adress in each one. He is origanlly from malden I know because I had him in the jail when i worked there. He goes straight from the BHOC to the shelter in Lowell. So many of them do, not from around these parts but will go to the shelter that. The shelter is a terrible eye sore for this city and they will never make progress in that area until they move the shelter. If they cannot have another city or town take it on just knock it down and let them fend for themselves its full of cons and sex offenders its terrible. I have a soft spot for hard working people down on their luck who lose a home and end up there but that number of people I bet is very low.
BigBensGuidetoCh icks

Dracut, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Wowser wrote:
See phil peters arrested in dracut then again in Lowell ...gave a different adress in each one. He is origanlly from malden I know because I had him in the jail when i worked there. He goes straight from the BHOC to the shelter in Lowell. So many of them do, not from around these parts but will go to the shelter that. The shelter is a terrible eye sore for this city and they will never make progress in that area until they move the shelter. If they cannot have another city or town take it on just knock it down and let them fend for themselves its full of cons and sex offenders its terrible. I have a soft spot for hard working people down on their luck who lose a home and end up there but that number of people I bet is very low.
Thank you!

Hard working people down on their luck bounce back and work to get out of the situation.

Flunkies and junkies get no sympathy from me. I say cut them off from all of the services, methadone, rides to the methadone clinic, shelters, transitional, blah blah blah, take it all away.
The Shelter is Needed

Billerica, MA

#6 Jan 23, 2011
Temps are dropping into the negatives. You are just bunching your perception of the people who go there by the small % that you hear/see about. I know for a fact some of people who dont do drugs, and are just in very unfortunate situations who rely on the shelter for a warm place to sleep at times. Just remember how fortunate you are when you're snuggling up in a warm bed tonight.
lowell lady

Lowell, MA

#7 Jan 23, 2011
The Shelter is Needed wrote:
Temps are dropping into the negatives. You are just bunching your perception of the people who go there by the small % that you hear/see about. I know for a fact some of people who dont do drugs, and are just in very unfortunate situations who rely on the shelter for a warm place to sleep at times. Just remember how fortunate you are when you're snuggling up in a warm bed tonight.
Thier alll down there colecting wefare AND FOOD STAMPS TILL THEY GET THERE SSI AND HOUSING........WHAT ALIFE
Just saying

Merrimack, NH

#8 Jan 23, 2011
The Lowell Honor Roll keeps growing....I'm surprised the Lowell Hacks are not blaming NH for the shelter rats....
Wowser

Lowell, MA

#9 Jan 23, 2011
I said it is needed for those hard working people, I def have a soft spot for them. But go inside the shelter and see what6 is down there. I have been I did it for my job. 98% full of junkies ex cons and sex offenders it is disgusting. And they are leaving the bhoc and going right there. If they want that JAM plan to really work then they have to move the shelter.
shannon come get me

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2014
concerned wrote:
Becky Nadeau is a F***ing B**** she stole make-up from CVS she needs it!!!
Yeah she does shes an acne faced JUNKIE who chose heroin over her kid.... sickening
Just Curious

Beverly, MA

#11 Feb 11, 2014
Even if these folks are junkies, ex-cons, etc. where are they supposed to go while they look for these jobs that nobody will hire them for because they are ex-cons, or junkies. Hear a lot of complaining, but no solutions to the problem. Should they all stay in jail forever, should they lie down on the sidewalk and die? What is supposed to happen to folks once they are released from prison or rehab? People say they should get a job, but who's hiring ex-cons and junkies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Substantial increase in air traffic Jul 25 John Milton 4
Medical Marijuana Survey Jul 22 Jodi 1
News Hitchhiking robot embarking on coast-to-coast t... Jul 17 SpaceBlues 1
Review: Elite Financial Services (Jul '12) Jul 9 EFS Saugus 8
BAD motorcycle accident last night (Aug '09) May '15 his name plz 36
Review: La Ruta Restaurant May '15 dissatisfied 1
News Saugus woman wins trip to Ireland (Oct '07) May '15 Greg Louganis 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages