TWO 'SAINTS,' SO MANY PLATES: Lowell ...

TWO 'SAINTS,' SO MANY PLATES: Lowell couple's kitchen has kept ...

There are 7 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 31, 2009, titled TWO 'SAINTS,' SO MANY PLATES: Lowell couple's kitchen has kept .... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Rose and Walter Bronk keep the food coming in "Saint Paul's Kitchen" at Eliot Presbyterian Church in Lowell Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

bear

Hope, ME

#1 Oct 31, 2009
haveing been thru this myself. god bless these folks and thank you!
Marie 133

Tewksbury, MA

#2 Oct 31, 2009
Rose and Walter were among those honored last Wednesday night by Community Teamwork as "Local Heroes." They truly do God's work.
Melissa Brown

Lowell, MA

#3 Oct 31, 2009
It is nice to know that there are still people out there that have charity in their hearts. But charity is not the right word, because I am sure that they will agree, what they receive is much more than what they give.
Lowellguy

Lowell, MA

#4 Oct 31, 2009
God bless you both!Walter and Rose in these times of economic downturn what you do is in huge demand.I am not a recipient of meals at the Church(YET) but for the many people who do it means so much to them!You are very special people!
Kim

Tewksbury, MA

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Thank you and bless you we all need to volunteer and do our part.Iam surprass that the lowell city council were not there to honor you shame on them.
carolyn Delehanty

Lowell, MA

#7 Nov 5, 2009
What a beautiful , touching story. Very well written, gives you the feel and heartache felt by all on an empty stomach. How wonderful to help others for nothing in return expect for a warm heart and good spirit. I will help any way I can.
carolyn Delehanty

Lowell, MA

#8 Nov 5, 2009
Melissa Brown wrote:
It is nice to know that there are still people out there that have charity in their hearts. But charity is not the right word, because I am sure that they will agree, what they receive is much more than what they give.

Well said Melissa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking Investment properties in Saugus & Lynnf... 1 hr EverettCitizen 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Aug 18 Laurie D 7
Mario scire builder from saugus Aug 18 Saugusguy23 3
News new Schools receive request for after-school 'S... Aug 13 wichita-rick 6
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Aug 6 Laura H 37
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Harimau 24
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Jul '16 Beyond bold 25

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages