For women, finding work a tough job

For women, finding work a tough job

There are 4 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Aug 5, 2007, titled For women, finding work a tough job. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

“This is kind of to get me back out there, into the working world”

If Diane Whitcomb had a job interview, she'd be ready. She has had practice interviews and has prepared three questions to ask the potential employer. via The Boston Globe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Barry Bitchinakis

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2007
Hey Diane...I have a job for you right here....planting tuilops...on my fat cack.
Barry Bitchinakis

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2007
The only job I feel women should really have is planting tulips...on mens cacks..until they're readytocum.

“DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!”

Since: Jul 07

PEABODY, MA,

#3 Aug 17, 2007
WHAT A VERY NICE USE OF YOUR TULIPS...
Barry Bitchinakis

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2007
The best thing about Tulips, is that thet're great...great for plantin on my fatcack...so just talk back, and take a cackslap...and so fourth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Sep 18 Last soul 61
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Sep 6 kerri m 66
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Aug '17 Choices 71
Salem commons in need of renovations Aug '17 Park patron 1
Saugus Hilltop development and Our Issues (Mar '17) Aug '17 G dog 25
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... Jul '17 Mariosucks 3
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... (Feb '17) Jul '17 T-BOS 10

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages