Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4960 Jun 25, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy old fools like you shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People found you on other sites showing you wrinkled old wares. It makes you a lesser man in most people’s book. You should stay on your sick sites with like-minded sick people. You're a loser in every sense of the world. Hey any tips on doing mom = I know you have a lot of experience in that area.
You're a half-wit and when we look up loser in the dictionary your puss is right there with those big bulging eyes reflecting a true moronic look.

Now, pay close attention, it's Mr. Markey with a 10 point lead in the polls, so that should tell you who to vote for, ok snail brain!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4961 Jun 25, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a half-wit and when we look up loser in the dictionary your puss is right there with those big bulging eyes reflecting a true moronic look.
Now, pay close attention, it's Mr. Markey with a 10 point lead in the polls, so that should tell you who to vote for, ok snail brain!
I'm not a fan of Markey. It's possible he came over on the Mayflower. Only a fool would let the polls dictate their vote.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4962 Jun 25, 2013
I wouldn't mind getting some younger minds in office. Gomez isn't exactly young but it would be a start. The world is always evolving. But Government doesn't improve.

I had to get the wife a new phone they say it's a 'smart phone' and it must be smarter than her because they charge me more every month and she still can't figure out how to use it.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4965 Jun 26, 2013
HE WON!!! HE WON!!!

Well, I won't say "I told you so"! But, I DID!

To the fake FLRetiree and Dufus-Praxis, I say; "Hahahaha"!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4966 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a fan of Markey. It's possible he came over on the Mayflower. Only a fool would let the polls dictate their vote.
The polls are not dictating the votes. The polls reflect the intention of the voters, don't you know anything??

Now get back on the fry-o-lator the drive thru is backing up!
Rabbi youconevich

Lowell, MA

#4968 Jun 26, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Praxis, please know that it is an imposter using my good name to malign you. Thank you.
Everyone knows you are not the real Florida Retiree.
He made a fool of you. So you seek revenge.
Only a fool would believe you are the original Florida Retiree.
Are you and Praxis. Inbreeds?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#4969 Jun 26, 2013
Blue Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is you're the one who brings race into EVERYTHING. Pretty telling.
I think they call that white guilt.
No, not EVERYTHING. Only the things that matter. Like politics. Any anyway, STFU. I was talking to Stamos.

You must have a convicted mentally challenged/ill murderer you can taunt somewhere. Get busy.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4970 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
HE WON!!! HE WON!!!
Well, I won't say "I told you so"! But, I DID!
To the fake FLRetiree and Dufus-Praxis, I say; "Hahahaha"!
You must be some kind of a genius. You should teach politics at a University. Then again since there was a 50% chance you would get it right and everyone was saying Markey would win I wouldn't get to far ahead of yourself.

What is your next brilliant prediction?
Jtn

Lancaster, MA

#4971 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you Paul?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4972 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You must be some kind of a genius. You should teach politics at a University. Then again since there was a 50% chance you would get it right and everyone was saying Markey would win I wouldn't get to far ahead of yourself.
What is your next brilliant prediction?
I used to teach Political Science, so it seems you are a little brighter than I gave you credit for. However, you are from Leo-Minster and that explains a lot!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4973 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed that was the case. Thank you for reinforcing the fact of the matter.

Looks like this Forum can be closed now unless the mental midgets care to keep it going with their meaningless banter.
Zero Population Growth

Northampton, MA

#4974 Jun 26, 2013
Rabbi youconevich wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any rabbi's perform metzitzah b'peh's in your locality?
Thank you.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4976 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to teach Political Science, so it seems you are a little brighter than I gave you credit for. However, you are from Leo-Minster and that explains a lot!
You used to teach Political Science? That explains a lot of why this country is so screwed up.

I'll give you a lesson for free, when in Mass or California always vote for the Democrat and you will be right every time.
duh

Leominster, MA

#4977 Jun 26, 2013
Zero Population Growth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any rabbi's perform metzitzah b'peh's in your locality?
Thank you.
You're a sick f**k. Go troll somewhere else.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#4978 Jun 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll toss a question at you Proffesor. How is it that someone like Markey who has never worked an honest day in his life become the multi millionaire that he is today? Please give your insight oh brilliant one.
Jtn

Lancaster, MA

#4979 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'll toss a question at you Proffesor. How is it that someone like Markey who has never worked an honest day in his life become the multi millionaire that he is today? Please give your insight oh brilliant one.
good job prof Paul ,go play the ponies boy
Rabbi youconevich

Lowell, MA

#4980 Jun 26, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
He was calling you the imposter. Even the casual reader of these forums know that you are nothing but a fraud. I am the real FLRetiree, always have been. Why don't you find yourself a hobby?
Sorry m son. I was referring to you.
I will pray for you. always pray for the fist for the ones who need it the most.
And you made he top of he list.
Now when your IPS. says. Florida Retiree. I'll know you stopped you stopped Lying.

God bless my child.
Rabbi youconevich

Lowell, MA

#4981 Jun 26, 2013
Please forgive my spelling .
I've come here from Israel only 7 months ago.
Bobby545text

Pittsfield, MA

#4982 Jun 26, 2013
ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4984 Jun 27, 2013
Turn the lights out, this Forum is closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For rents 3 hr NewToBeverly 1
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Sep 23 Love it or leave it 26
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Sep 23 Jadior 40
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Sep 16 Route one follies 37
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Sep 15 Fair share 6
News Lynn woman charged with prostitution again (Mar '08) Sep 9 Philip Consolo 13
Lightning tattoos? Sep 5 Anonymous 1

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages