Officials identify man's body found i...

Officials identify man's body found in Peabody

There are 4 comments on the Cw56.com story from Nov 16, 2008, titled Officials identify man's body found in Peabody. In it, Cw56.com reports that:

A body found near a tennis court Sunday morning has been identified. Officials say the body of 28-year-old Nicholas Coughlin was discovered on Keyes Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cw56.com.

wendee coughlin

Jamaica Plain, MA

#1 Nov 19, 2008
just to let everyone know this is my brother and he was a great person anyone that knew that knew him i love him so much and he was way too young to die nick i love you
Wayne Murrell

Chelmsford, MA

#2 Nov 24, 2008
I knew Nick. Yes, He is and will always be a great person. I worked with and got to know Nick. I'll miss his words, laughter and unique outlook on life. Wendy, remember family anf the strenght that you all have. Remember the good times that you share with Nick. I'll miss him. Be strong and have faith.

Wayne
KEVIN GONZALEZ

Waltham, MA

#3 Nov 26, 2008
NICK WAS ONE OF BEST FRIENDS.HE NEVER HAD A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT NO ONE.HE HE NEVER SAID NO TO NO ONE..IF HE HAD ONLY A DOLLAR IN HIS POCKET.HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ME.HE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE SURE I WAS ALRIGHT..AND THATS WHAT MADE HIM HAPPY..GIVING TO OTHERS..ALSO HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST LOYAL FRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE..I MISS MY FRIEND SO MUCH..NO ONE COULD REPLACE HIM.. AND I LOVED HIM LIKE A BROTHER..I ALWAYS TOLD HIM HE WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER..ONE THING I KNOW IS YOR SMILING DOWN ON ME..YOUR LOYAL FRIEND///K.G. U WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.
Stephanie Piland

Boston, MA

#4 Nov 28, 2008
Stephanie (Webster) Piland- I grew up with Nicky. He was always a good kid and I will always cherish the memories of all of us playing on the street when we were little. Too many people have died too young that I knew. I'm sorry my family and I missed the services. We will always think fondly of you all. Wendee, please send our love to your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Substantial increase in air traffic Jul 25 John Milton 4
Medical Marijuana Survey Jul 22 Jodi 1
News Hitchhiking robot embarking on coast-to-coast t... Jul 17 SpaceBlues 1
Review: Elite Financial Services (Jul '12) Jul 9 EFS Saugus 8
BAD motorcycle accident last night (Aug '09) May '15 his name plz 36
Review: La Ruta Restaurant May '15 dissatisfied 1
News Saugus woman wins trip to Ireland (Oct '07) May '15 Greg Louganis 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages