Alleged officer-involved shooting overnight in Danvers

Aug 23, 2013 Full story: WHDH 32

The person who was shot is being treated at Beverly Hospital. Neither the name nor the condition of the person has been released.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ryang

New Britain, CT

#1 Aug 23, 2013
That's nice cops just shoot unarmed suspects now, isn't that what tasers and pepperspray are for.
Jabba

Everett, MA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
What do you do for work hero?
Han

Everett, MA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Looks like nothing.
Soupy

Everett, MA

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Anonymous cowards are my favorite type of keyboard commando
jhc

Beverly, MA

#5 Sep 1, 2013
Say's "soupy"
jhc

Beverly, MA

#6 Sep 1, 2013
Here's a prediction Douche. I'll bet sullivan was involved. That unconvicted felon has a history of this sort of thing. Lest we forget that display of poor judgment when he and some of Danvers finest fired dozens of rounds in a conjested parking lot at Lowe's. Or how about when "Sully" and freind's stole thousands of dollars by falsified EMT training. By the way I believe Martin was the first responder to this latest DPD debacle and was also given a free pass by Martha Coakley.
jhc

Beverly, MA

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Isn't it great how people that are supposed to protect us overreact, and the politicians we elect underreact.ie Coakley
jhs is a coward

Danvers, MA

#8 Sep 2, 2013
jhc wrote:
Here's a prediction Douche. I'll bet sullivan was involved. That unconvicted felon has a history of this sort of thing. Lest we forget that display of poor judgment when he and some of Danvers finest fired dozens of rounds in a conjested parking lot at Lowe's. Or how about when "Sully" and freind's stole thousands of dollars by falsified EMT training. By the way I believe Martin was the first responder to this latest DPD debacle and was also given a free pass by Martha Coakley.
Dont let facts get in the way of a good libelous story
jhc is a coward

Danvers, MA

#9 Sep 2, 2013
identify yourself son
Sergio Balome

Danvers, MA

#10 Sep 2, 2013
Those rascally cops always shooting someone
jhc

Beverly, MA

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Jesus H Christ, now identify yourself. look it up anonymous butthole. everything I wrote is factual. I support law enforcment, not criminals with badges.
jhc

Beverly, MA

#12 Sep 2, 2013
coward

Danvers, MA

#13 Sep 2, 2013
julie maganis hasnt written a fatual story ever
coward

Danvers, MA

#14 Sep 2, 2013
he was disciplined. he wasnt convicted therefore not a felon
coward

Danvers, MA

#15 Sep 2, 2013
your guess is sullvan was involved. is your guess factual. shooting at someone who tried to kill you by running you over with a truckis called defending yourself not poor judgement. u have no credibility just an agenda
coward

Danvers, MA

#16 Sep 2, 2013
BTW my name is Peter Lemonjello
coward

Danvers, MA

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Sorry I didnt know you were Jesus so I wont say JHC is a coward. However taking the punishment after an ultimatum by the AG they had no choice. The AG was going to make a political crucifiction out of them No pun intended JHC
get a life loser

Wellesley, MA

#18 Sep 2, 2013
The fact that they stole thousands of dollars from the good citizens of the Commonwealth is a matter of fact. why they chose a busy area in broad daylight for their sting operation was poor judgement. The fact that they couldn't hit their target with 80 plus rounds was piss poor marksmanship either way they should be out of a job. and yes I do have an agenda its called freedom of speech Soupy. if an average citizen stole over $5,000 it would be grand larceny and they would be convicted felons they would lose their right to vote the right to work a civil service job. that's why they took the deal that Coakley offered.if they were truly innocent they would have gone to trial to clear their names but they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of doing that. I think that Martha Coakley should be investigated for not pursuing this to the fullest extent of the law just because you wear a badge doesn't give you special privileges and if you believe that you're probably a cop or a badge worshiper. You're taking this awfully personally snoopy.
get a life loser

Wellesley, MA

#19 Sep 2, 2013
By the way you wouldn't have had Julie's name if I hadn't sent you the link. Case closed you're outmatched! and ill informed
coward

Danvers, MA

#20 Sep 2, 2013
too easy. sully still ha a b an u r still bitter. life is good i win u lose. goodbye im now bored with u. onto the next dolt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Electric Lynn - Layoffs? (Feb '07) Dec 13 Crazy Logic 5
Exploring the Game of Thrones audience using vi... Dec 7 Why 1
Review: Affordable Concrete Cutting (May '12) Dec 4 Leachmark707 9
25 Year Old Jaimee Mendez Missing Since 11/6/14... Nov 22 Strange 2
Evangelical college gay rights stand causes uproar Nov '14 Rainbow Kid 18
Review: Mindy Nails Nov '14 Shaileine1209 2
Beverly MA History, Gibbons Spa Nov '14 Blitz0127 1

Peabody News Video

Peabody Dating
Find my Match