Acting chief: Basement gas explosion initial cause of Burrill Ave fire
Acting Fire Chief James Carritte said an explosion in a natural gas line may have ignited the three-alarm fire at 9:14 a.m. Friday at 60 Burrill Ave.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Item.
#1 Feb 11, 2009
i lived in that house.im soo sad.we lost everything
Add your comments below
|Massachusetts Constables Office||Nov 11||JKM||1|
|Veteran's Day Charity Event on November 10th||Nov 6||wingmanmagazine||1|
|Tricia Farley-Bouvier ushers in Statehouse plan...||Nov 6||Cops are Sociopaths||13|
|Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15)||Nov 2||lkp143||23|
|Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15)||Oct '17||brianna4485||69|
|Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09)||Oct '17||whatever the cost||66|
|Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... (Feb '17)||Jul '17||T-BOS||10|
Find what you want!
Search Peabody Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC