Moms: Understanding Vaccines and Autism

Apr 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Mostly cloudy with isolated showers. Patchy fog this morning. Not as cool with highs in the lower 70s.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 27, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A new marketing technique has surfaced. Should have seen it coming. Space out vaccines instead of deciding not to. Very clever. Lets make it mandatory. See what autism rates do, see how Pharma freaks out as they worry about revenue coming in slower, and watch the experts say spacing out vaccines was caused by Wakefield, and McCarthy. Seems the experts never recommended spacing them out even though it has been thought of and used previously. One expert, Paul for profit Offit was promoting 100,000 vaccines for children Luckily they haven't created that much witch's brew yet, or there would have been thousands more deaths and cases of "coincidental autism".
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FBOMBER wrote:
A new marketing technique has surfaced. Should have seen it coming. Space out vaccines instead of deciding not to. Very clever. Lets make it mandatory. See what autism rates do, see how Pharma freaks out as they worry about revenue coming in slower, and watch the experts say spacing out vaccines was caused by Wakefield, and McCarthy. Seems the experts never recommended spacing them out even though it has been thought of and used previously. One expert, Paul for profit Offit was promoting 100,000 vaccines for children Luckily they haven't created that much witch's brew yet, or there would have been thousands more deaths and cases of "coincidental autism".
Priceless
ric99

Scunthorpe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Priceless
Send for the men in white coats. Winnipeg anti-vaxer is still talking to himself.
1 in 50 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Send for the men in white coats. Winnipeg anti-vaxer is still talking to himself.
Beats talking to a UK imbecile.
ric99

Scunthorpe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

1 in 50 USA wrote:
<quoted text> Beats talking to a UK imbecile.
So you admit you're talking to yourself. Case proven.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

ric99, you're missing the humor in this. In 2011 Winnipeg up there is slamming Paul Offit, accusing him of promoting '100,000' vaccines, of which he was never 'promoting'. Yet in present day, Winnipeg is spamming every topic he can with the autism rates which was provided by the same agencie of which Offit works for! Winnipeg along with any other anti vaxxer truly has a love-hate relationship with the CDC. It just depends on which day they decide manipulate the information to suit their theory.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you're talking to yourself. Case proven.
DUH
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

friend wrote:
ric99, you're missing the humor in this. In 2011 Winnipeg up there is slamming Paul Offit, accusing him of promoting '100,000' vaccines, of which he was never 'promoting'. Yet in present day, Winnipeg is spamming every topic he can with the autism rates which was provided by the same agencie of which Offit works for! Winnipeg along with any other anti vaxxer truly has a love-hate relationship with the CDC. It just depends on which day they decide manipulate the information to suit their theory.
Triple DUH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peabody News Video

•••
•••

Peabody Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peabody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Peabody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peabody
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••