The Cowsills play Kowloon in Saugus o...

The Cowsills play Kowloon in Saugus on Thursday

Posted in the Peabody Forum

Maggie Evans

Oceanside, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2013
New England Rock N Roll Icons The Cowsills play a special up close & personal acoustic concert at the famous Kowloon Restaurant in Saugus MA on Thursday August 9, 2013 @ 8pm. Million selling hits include; "Hair", "The Rain The Park And Other Things (I Love The Flower Girl)", "Indian Lake", "We Can Fly", & TV Theme from "Love American Style". Join Paul, Susan & Bob Cowsill in a very special evening of great memories. Good seats are still available.
Gourmet delight

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jan 15, 2016
Maggie Evans wrote:
New England Rock N Roll Icons The Cowsills play a special up close & personal acoustic concert at the famous Kowloon Restaurant in Saugus MA on Thursday August 9, 2013 @ 8pm. Million selling hits include; "Hair", "The Rain The Park And Other Things (I Love The Flower Girl)", "Indian Lake", "We Can Fly", & TV Theme from "Love American Style". Join Paul, Susan & Bob Cowsill in a very special evening of great memories. Good seats are still available.
Isn't the current owner of the Kowloon the same person when, as chairman of the Board of Selectmen and, at one of its meetings to the surprise of at least one fellow member of the board and most of the audience, the same person who proposed the extension of the contract of the then town manager Bisignani by another three years? To the astonishment of most, the proposal was passed quicker than a Brady pass to a slot receiver. Besides Wong, does anyone recall the names of the other board members who voted for this travesty?
Prime rib

Watertown, MA

#3 Jun 3, 2016
Gourmet delight wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the current owner of the Kowloon the same person when, as chairman of the Board of Selectmen and, at one of its meetings to the surprise of at least one fellow member of the board and most of the audience, the same person who proposed the extension of the contract of the then town manager Bisignani by another three years? To the astonishment of most, the proposal was passed quicker than a Brady pass to a slot receiver. Besides Wong, does anyone recall the names of the other board members who voted for this travesty?
Peter Rossetti, chairman of the planning board and attorney for the Hilltop property.
Pass the plate

Clinton, MA

#4 Jun 25, 2016
Gourmet delight wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the current owner of the Kowloon the same person when, as chairman of the Board of Selectmen and, at one of its meetings to the surprise of at least one fellow member of the board and most of the audience, the same person who proposed the extension of the contract of the then town manager Bisignani by another three years? To the astonishment of most, the proposal was passed quicker than a Brady pass to a slot receiver. Besides Wong, does anyone recall the names of the other board members who voted for this travesty?
Curiously, voters in Saugus continue to re-elect Wong as it's representative to the state legislature. Is his teriyaki really that good?
Crystal ball

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2016
Pass the plate wrote:
<quoted text>
Curiously, voters in Saugus continue to re-elect Wong as it's representative to the state legislature. Is his teriyaki really that good?
Not really, but the answers that are prepared by Wong's PR hirelings for him to read from, and, indeed, used by him, have been proved to be an invaluable tool in previous races at some of the so-called forums that's he attended as a candidate. As you can imagine, these prepared answers are especially valuable when the candidate has received the questions to be asked far in advance of the actual event as occurred, for example, 2 years ago when he "debated" attorney Chris Finn at a forum sponsored by the chamber of commerce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saugus Hilltop development and Our Issues Mar 11 Not this departme... 5
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Mar 10 Shrinking shares 12
Erica Mello Murdered? (Oct '06) Mar 8 queencpt 27
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Mar 3 Deep pockets 63
Kickboxing at ILKB PEABODY on rte 1 Mar 2 Anonymous 1
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... Mar 2 Paul 6
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Mar 2 Meeb05 11

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages