Goat Sucker

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I heard Damien may open a daycare center for little boys in Salem for all his Chupacabra followers. Jerry Sandusky will be his partner after he is exonerated. Those bible thumpers got Jerry too. They both like their meat tender and make a great match.
Todd M

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Wm3truth.com

Anybody who thinks these monsters did not kill three 8 year old boys should read this site.
JASON BALDWIN STATEMENT

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BELOW IS A LINK TO Jason Baldwin's comments at his trial with his attorney Paul Ford. He thinks Damien will be found guilty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
why confess so many times

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:
I wonder how many times you have to confess to a crime before it becomes true. Who came up with this false confession theory anyway? His defense lawyers?

They are the same ones who accused two of the murdered childrens parents seperately of the crime. That is low level lawyering. More like sick. Sadly the parents were paid to perform on camera for the documentaries and then blamed for the crime. Really?

I have read several of Jessie's confessions before and after his trial. Google Jessie Misskelly confession. Make up your own mind. They are remarkably detailed and consistant It is hard to keep up with a Lie. Almost impossible. The truth is easy.

Who said Jessie recanted his confession? His lawyers ( he didn't) He confessed again and again.(Under Oath with his lawyers present begging him not to.) This is public record. Don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger.

You know the documentaries never mention all those confessions or Exhibit 500 or the Callahan site. That is unfair to the public to misrepresent by omission these facts. Almost a lie.

Maybe they should have called it Paradise Lost, As viewed by the Defense. That would make it more accurate.
Gypsy

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Why did the monster have to come here?
Suspicious other Father

Jarrettsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Gypsy wrote:
Why did the monster have to come here?
Your ISP has you posting through Jackson, TN? Apparently, Echols isn't there?
Suspicious other Father

Jarrettsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Todd M wrote:
Wm3truth.com
Anybody who thinks these monsters did not kill three 8 year old boys should read this site.
There are plenty of other internet sites, online information, books, TV programs and documentaries that all should research to come to a conclusion of any guilt on Echols part. I've come to the conclusion that he and the others are innocent of any crime against the children. Go to callahan.8k.com to view and study the majority of the case documents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peabody News Video

•••
Peabody Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peabody Jobs

•••
•••
•••