Peabody restaurant forced to accept ...

Peabody restaurant forced to accept transsexuals

Posted in the Peabody Forum

Millie

Newburyport, MA

#1 May 5, 2010
Have you heard about this latest Mass outrage? Apparently they passed a law forcing businesses to accept crossdressers and transsexuals. A group of big creepy guys dressed as women tried to enter a restaurant. They were not allowed in and now the restaurant is being sued by the city.

Check this out:

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/10b/ca...
Meredith

Peabody, MA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Crossdressers and transsexuals are not big creepy guys dressed as women. They are people that are dealing with an identity issue. You should google it before you pass judgement. My cleaning lady was born a man and she is now living as a woman. She is loving, caring and kind. She's not a creep in sheeps clothing.
Millie

Burlington, MA

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Meredith wrote:
Crossdressers and transsexuals are not big creepy guys dressed as women. They are people that are dealing with an identity issue. You should google it before you pass judgement. My cleaning lady was born a man and she is now living as a woman. She is loving, caring and kind. She's not a creep in sheeps clothing.
If they are dealing with an identity issue then they should get help to find peace with their true identity which is the sex that they were born. Transsexuals are defying reality. If your body is male you are a man. If your mind tells you differently, then your mind wrong. I think these people need help to find their true selves not to live in a bizarre world of denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) May 18 Tina T 12
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) May 16 How convenient 33
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) May 3 Anonymous 59
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Apr 29 G dog 68
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... Apr 26 SadButTrue 10
News Professor's complaint over gay rights roils Gor... Apr '17 misbehaved 5
Dave Arbogast Apr '17 Captain caveman 75 2

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance