Millie

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Have you heard about this latest Mass outrage? Apparently they passed a law forcing businesses to accept crossdressers and transsexuals. A group of big creepy guys dressed as women tried to enter a restaurant. They were not allowed in and now the restaurant is being sued by the city.

Check this out:

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/10b/ca...
Meredith

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

Crossdressers and transsexuals are not big creepy guys dressed as women. They are people that are dealing with an identity issue. You should google it before you pass judgement. My cleaning lady was born a man and she is now living as a woman. She is loving, caring and kind. She's not a creep in sheeps clothing.
Millie

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Meredith wrote:
Crossdressers and transsexuals are not big creepy guys dressed as women. They are people that are dealing with an identity issue. You should google it before you pass judgement. My cleaning lady was born a man and she is now living as a woman. She is loving, caring and kind. She's not a creep in sheeps clothing.
If they are dealing with an identity issue then they should get help to find peace with their true identity which is the sex that they were born. Transsexuals are defying reality. If your body is male you are a man. If your mind tells you differently, then your mind wrong. I think these people need help to find their true selves not to live in a bizarre world of denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peabody News Video

•••
•••

Peabody Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peabody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE